What's the Thai immigration number to report illegal businesses and work?

On 3/24/2024 at 5:10 PM, SAFETY FIRST said:

Keep up the good work mate, too many scumbag, deadbeat foreigners in Thailand. 

The worse thing about Thailand is some of the foreigners. 

No, actually the worse thing is some officials looking the other way, or worse paid off while locals are involved in the trafficking of women, girls and boys for sex, and forced labor on fishing vessels. There aren't as many "scumbag, deadbeat foreigners" as you think, and crime is rampant here daily mostly on locals. Proof is and always has been there if you look, or aren't a brown noser that thinks sticking up for them brings you anything. Daily road deaths is also one of the worse things, as is how women and girls are looked at as inferior, due to generations of religious thinking. I could go on, but we aren't talking about negatives but worse things. As far as the OP's post, it seems he has a grudge against foreigners, but is one, which is pretty sad. Others have mentioned it's none of his business unless it affects him personally, and it doesn't. He wants to be a rat, and you do know what happens to people who rat. And supporting prostitution is illegal also, as others have mentioned, so tread lightly because some other farang might call the number on you.

Edited by fredwiggy
  • Confused 1

On 3/24/2024 at 3:59 PM, CartagenaWarlock said:

What's the Thai immigration number to report illegal business and work? I have seen an uptick in businesses and work by foreigners in Thailand, and they post on many social media sites. I'm guessing it's 80/20, using the universal 80/20 rule. Yes, some may have a work permit through their Thai spouse. Also, I see an explosion of social media videos inviting westerners to come to Thailand to start a business because vendors in Thailand don't need a license to start selling as vendors, unlike in the West. These video posters have stepped up their activities from touting 5000-baht rooms and 50-baht meals to starting businesses as vendors in Thailand. I am thinking of tasking my concubines to scour English language social media and report any suspected businesses (like taxi services, tour guides, salons, selling foods on the streets, and other possibly illegal stuff) by Westerners and Indians who watch these English-language videos.  

You must be one of these "Concerned Citizens" we often read about..   

Edited by actonion
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

No, actually the worse thing is some officials looking the other way, or worse paid off while locals are involved in the trafficking of women, girls and boys for sex, and forced labor on fishing vessels. There aren't as many "scumbag, deadbeat foreigners" as you think, and crime is rampant here daily mostly on locals. Proof is and always has been there if you look, or aren't a brown noser that thinks sticking up for them brings you anything. Daily road deaths is also one of the worse things, as is how women and girls are looked at as inferior, due to generations of religious thinking. I could go on, but we aren't talking about negatives but worse things. As far as the OP's post, it seems he has a grudge against foreigners, but is one, which is pretty sad. Others have mentioned it's none of his business unless it affects him personally, and it doesn't. He wants to be a rat, and you do know what happens to people who rat. And supporting prostitution is illegal also, as others have mentioned, so tread lightly because some other farang might call the number on you.

Dude, why are you so gullible, you won't last long in Thailand.

It's not a fair dinkum posting. 

The OP hasn't returned to the thread, it's a stitch up.

How have you not identified that. Can't you read between the lines.

I reckon you'll befriend one of those dodgy crypto guys, they will teach you a lesson in life. 

Go sit back down in the corner and read that Agatha Christie book you have on the bookshelf.

Some people are so sad. 

Snap out of it.

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

On 3/24/2024 at 4:34 PM, CartagenaWarlock said:

OK, my "girl friend," is it an approved word for a 19-year-old female of a 59-year-old person?

Ah, it was only a question of time until our "friend" returned to his favourite topic, commenting adversely on foreigners relationships with Thai women.

Doesn't take much to open that festering wound does it?

• Haha 2

On 3/24/2024 at 4:33 PM, sirineou said:

I think the number is  1-800 328-7448

To memorize it use the corresponding letters. 

1-800

3=E,d or f

2=A,b or c 

8=T,u.or v

7=S,p, q or r

4=H,g or i

4=I,g or h

8=T,u,ot v

:tongue:

Good advice, but perhaps the personal touch may be needed? If he were to present himself at an Immigration Office, he would be well received, and could make an appointment, giving him time to muster and to present all his evidence. Perhaps the second of April next would be an auspicious date ( Mondays are invariably busy). He will be seen off from the office by many waves, and cheery cries of "see you next Tuesday"!

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Dude, why are you so gullible, you won't last long in Thailand.

It's not a fair dinkum posting. 

The OP hasn't returned to the thread, it's a stitch up.

How have you not identified that. Can't you read between the lines.

I reckon you'll befriend one of those dodgy crypto guys, they will teach you a lesson in life. 

Go sit back down in the corner and read that Agatha Christie book you have on the bookshelf.

Some people are so sad. 

Snap out of it.

I'm as far from gullible as you are from having a clue to what I am. I could last 50 years and more here if I chose to, but I will leave because it's not a good place to raise my daughter. I grew up in New Jersey, with a New York City area influence, and I'm thinking you don't understand what that means. It means we don't take sh*t from anyone, and always pay back those who have wronged us, no matter where we live. I learned all of the lessons I need in life in my first few years living there, and that's something you will never get. What I wrote is dead on as far as him thinking ratting out other foreigners is a smart thing. You do that you'll pay. It's none of his business, and if you're standing by what he said, I'm suspicious of your thinking also. I have no Agatha Christie books on my shelf, whatever you mean by that. I see Papillon, To Kill a Mockingbird and the Bible on my computer desk. Snap out of what? Reality? Try telling a foreigner he's a scumbag deadbeat and see where it gets you, at least the ones who aren't too old to remember payback. I'm thinking you aren't a farang by your remarks. If you are, that's pretty sad, and that makes you just like him.

Edited by fredwiggy
  • Love It 1

3 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I'm as far from gullible as you are from having a clue to what I am. I could last 50 years and more here if I chose to, but I will leave because it's not a good place to raise my daughter. I grew up in New Jersey, with a New York City area influence, and I'm thinking you don't understand what that means. It means we don't take sh*t from anyone, and always pay back those who have wronged us, no matter where we live. I learned all of the lessons I need in life in my first few years living there, and that's something you will never get. What I wrote is dead on as far as him thinking ratting out other foreigners is a smart thing. You do that you'll pay. It's none of his business, and if you're standing by what he said, I'm suspicious of your thinking also. I have no Agatha Christie books on my shelf, whatever you mean by that. I see Papillon, To Kill a Mockingbird and the Bible on my computer desk. Snap out of what? Reality?

Crikey, sorry to hear mate, you seem to be in a lot of pain. 

Take care dude. 

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I'm as far from gullible as you are from having a clue to what I am. I could last 50 years and more here if I chose to, but I will leave because it's not a good place to raise my daughter. I grew up in New Jersey, with a New York City area influence, and I'm thinking you don't understand what that means. It means we don't take sh*t from anyone, and always pay back those who have wronged us, no matter where we live. I learned all of the lessons I need in life in my first few years living there, and that's something you will never get. What I wrote is dead on as far as him thinking ratting out other foreigners is a smart thing. You do that you'll pay. It's none of his business, and if you're standing by what he said, I'm suspicious of your thinking also. I have no Agatha Christie books on my shelf, whatever you mean by that. I see Papillon, To Kill a Mockingbird and the Bible on my computer desk. Snap out of what? Reality? Try telling a foreigner he's a scumbag deadbeat and see where it gets you, at least the ones who aren't too old to remember payback. I'm thinking you aren't a farang by your remarks. If you are, that's pretty sad, and that makes you just like him.

What a Jersey  comment! That's why the civilized ones grew up in Connecticut not New Jersey. Townie see townie do. What exit??? 

Just now, alex8912 said:

What a Jersey  comment! That's why the civilized ones grew up in Connecticut not New Jersey. Townie see townie do. What exit??? 

Guess you never lived there. Is it somehow uncivilized to protect your family using any means, not taking sh*t from anyone, standing up for yourself and the rights of all, including women, standing up for other foreigners when they are trashed by ignorant, prejudiced child-like adults, or wanting peace by any means? Townie see, townie do? You mean like all of the people here who gang up on others 5 against 1, like the rioters in big cities in the US? Happens worldwide it seems.

49 minutes ago, fondue zoo said:

I know this word from watching the movie Holmes and Watson.

The word is part of my English base vocabulary of about 500 words, but I am gonna download the movie, thanks..:cheesy:

Definite wind up. If the fool is keen enough to search social media and investigate foreigners doing business surely he can google Thai immigration phone numbers. He’s probably LOL reading replies on the forum. 

• Agree 1

On 3/24/2024 at 9:33 PM, JustAnotherHun said:

You don't have many friends, do you?

Will have even less after this crap.What sort of loser would do this crap.

• Thumbs Up 1