If there is a God – Why ?

I was sent this video by a friend , and his question was ........... If there is a God why would he allow this to happen .

I’m in no way a religious man , but my friends question got me thinking .

So whats your thoughts on ........  If there is a God why would he allow this to happen 

Link to the video below

https://streamable.com/vb63wj

Tom

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, tomgreen said:

I was sent this video by a friend , and his question was ........... If there is a God why would he allow this to happen .

So whats your thoughts on ........  If there is a God why would he allow this to happen 

Link to the video below

Tom

Natures law

god is nature, nature is chaos, Nature is evil, nature is beautiful, nature is everything

Human is one of very few species who is able to trick natures law, where raw physical strenght only with good genes rules the limited accessible territory.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, tomgreen said:

Link to the video below

Tom

Why is god a he?

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, UWEB said:

There is no God or any similar, that's just a fairy tale to keep the people low. 

How can you be so sure without proofs? Even some say they see the proofs everyday, nobody knows. 

The truth is, we can not be sure of anything in this life, except if we do not eat or drink we die

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, brianthainess said:

The Bible is just a book of fantasy stories, and not very well written by humans. Talking Asps, Virgin births, a Son that commits Fratricide, then 'Begets' a wife, when only his mum and dad exists. Made the universe then turned the light on.... the list is endless of non-sensical stories. 

Bible is just one of many stories about everything. I wouldnt limit myself to tribal fairytales

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gandtee said:

Gods. Invented by humans to keep the masses controlled.

Nope, constructed religion is abused for political reasons when no other tools works the collect people to pull in same direction. 

I like to simplify things, but even I have limits 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, brianthainess said:

But it's soo badly written the plots are nonsense, The Ark, begetting a wife from the land of Nod, walking on water, on and on it goes, suffer little children, and on........ 

Have you read the bibles, and seen them in the time being written.

There is alot common sense in the bible, and alot that is not, but great tools to manage people to stay diciplined and work for everyones best, but, humans are humans, power corrupts 

• Like 1