Who the hell was I kiddin!

13 minutes ago, MangoKorat said:

If you actually knew anything about the country, you'd understand that those of us who've been around for a while are used to all the blather that comes out of the Thai government.  I've never known any of it to make the slightest bit of difference to a foreigner's life in Thailand - even though we moan about it every time a new announcement is made.

On a different note, I find it very amusing that you seem to find it necessay to regularly refer to your wealth.  Yesterday it was attending a very expensive gym - not just a gym like anyone else would have said, with you it has to be an expensive gym. Today you state the total of your wealth.  Maybe that makes you feel good but it shouldn't - most of us know that people with wealth don't normally talk about it and laugh at your outbursts Mr. Loadsamoney.

The chances that you are actually a broke guy who's heading home because his money's run out are pretty high.

Life in Thailand sucks.

End of.

bob.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, MangoKorat said:

If you actually knew anything about the country, you'd understand that those of us who've been around for a while are used to all the blather that comes out of the Thai government.  I've never known any of it to make the slightest bit of difference to a foreigner's life in Thailand - even though we moan about it every time a new announcement is made.

On a different note, I find it very amusing that you seem to find it necessay to regularly refer to your wealth.  Yesterday it was attending a very expensive gym - not just a gym like anyone else would have said, with you it has to be an expensive gym. Today you state the total of your wealth.  Maybe that makes you feel good but it shouldn't - most of us know that people with wealth don't normally talk about it and laugh at your outbursts Mr. Loadsamoney.

The chances that you are actually a broke guy who's heading home because his money's run out are pretty high.

Nobody would really talk or brag about any of the inane things he spews about. That's how we all know it's just fictional writing for his own self personification. He probably lives somewhere in the north of England. Perhaps he had lived in Thailand at one time many years ago and, thus has some knowledge of life in the country. He's likely retired, on a low pension, lonely, without much resources to do anything other than sit at home other than to try and come up with fantastical stories, and troll the Internet. 

5 hours ago, noobexpat said:

Nice post ...amongst a flurry of the usual asean now nonsense.

I would have to agree with you on most of your assumptions but Filipino food is unpalatable.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, kwak250 said:

Tfft I had a friend who reminded me of you.

My god he could talk absolute boll0x and made up so much sh7t.

Your real name isn't Tim the twa7 by and chance?

No, Tim nice but dim.

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, bob smith said:

what a shambles that Thai gym scene is!!

talk about a bunch of narcissistic prima donnas!

awful.

I have cancelled my membership and have been refunded in full.

Never doin that again!

Today I have also liquidated the last of my Thai assets.

bringing the grand total to 852,575USD.

My flights are now booked,

I am taking my money and running for the hills!

never to return to this place.

Thailand is about to get savage,

hope you all enjoy doin' your 90 day reports and jumpin' through immigration's hoops every year, oh and don't forget being treated like a common criminal just because you are a farang 😉 

that will all be a distant memory for me soon.

I have served my time, I think I deserve some kind of normality.

The grass is looking greener,

bob smith is just getting started!

regards,

bob.

Well that took all of 1 day. Your so full of crap. I give you a week tops and you'll be back here posting, Maybe under a different name. Is Mrs Smith going with you or you dumping her on the side of the road in true Bob Smith style? How'd you sell all those houses and condos so fast Bob? 

Edited by Dan O

15 hours ago, Dolf said:

Which cities are best there?

Dumagete is a popular destination these days for new falang retirees. Cebu is ok depending on the neighborhood you can afford. Manila is the same but the traffic is unbearable. Angeles City is an even worse s-hole than Patong. Loads of falang in Subic Bay.

Thousands of islands and communities of various sizes to choose from....

Having said that, it's not for everyone. Just ike LoS.

16 hours ago, bob smith said:

what a shambles that Thai gym scene is!!

talk about a bunch of narcissistic prima donnas!

awful.

..........but isn't  it where the hotties hang out, Bob?

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Yes we do, Bye then 👋🏻

42 minutes ago, 2baht said:

..........but isn't  it where the hotties hang out, Bob?

hot they may be.

but they have the personality of a wet mop.

bob.

Edited by bob smith
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dan O said:

Well that took all of 1 day. Your so full of crap. I give you a week tops and you'll be back here posting, Maybe under a different name. Is Mrs Smith going with you or you dumping her on the side of the road in true Bob Smith style? How'd you sell all those houses and condos so fast Bob? 

He already stated he is dumping her and then going to commit bigamy with a 'new' wife.

4 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

He already stated he is dumping her and then going to commit bigamy with a 'new' wife.

if I am committing bigamy then I wont be dumping Mrs. Smith, will I?

I will be having 2 wives on 2 continents.

the stuff of dreams I know for losers like you!

bob.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Yeah but first he said she was ok with it, then not. Then claiming she was ok, his stories last between 2 and 7 days before he switches it opposite. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Did your wife leave you already Bob, being fed up with your womanizing and drunken behavior? come on bob you can tell us we are all sympathetic here. 

I am a serial womanizer and a serial drunkard.

Mrs. Smith accepts this cos she likes the money that goes into her bank account every month.

bob.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bob smith said:

if I am committing bigamy then I wont be dumping Mrs. Smith, will I?

I will be having 2 wives on 2 continents.

the stuff of dreams I know for losers like you!

bob.

Drunk already bob? no need to be rude, I only stated what you had.

You can only have one wife and you know it. 

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

You can only have one wife and you know it. 

No.

You can have as many as you want as long as you don't get caught!

the trick is to have one in each continent like I am planning on doing.

If i want to make it all official then I just have to grow a beard and convert to Islam.

done and dusted!

bob.

Edited by bob smith
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Dan O said:

Yeah but first he said she was ok with it, then not. Then claiming she was ok, his stories last between 2 and 7 days before he switches it opposite. 

Alcoholics have very bad memories. 

• Thumbs Up 1