Picture of Israeli soldier holding Thai flag causes a stir

webfact

2 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

What about you - it is not what your country has done for you ............

Can you link any posts you made on AN about Myanmar - and anything about all the other 'atrocities and genocides' in the world?

They are not bothered about any genocide or wars or killings , they just want to attack Israel and use the palestian  cause as their own vehicle to attack Israel  

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

53 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

That's the thing with facts, they trump opinions based on your beliefs

Not to the socially progressive virtue signalling woke lefties it doesn't.

I think it was AOC who said she was 'morally correct' despite it bring proven that her stated facts had been proven to be wrong.

Even WPO and CNN criticised her for that approach to the truth and facts - but they never examined the basis upon which so many lefty nutters will decide that their opinon is more important and counts more than the facts.

I think it was Shapiro who said that facts dont care about your feelings. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

They are not bothered about any genocide or wars or killings , they just want to attack Israel and use the palestian  cause as their own vehicle to attack Israel  

That is definitely what they are all doing, but me thinks that a lot of them are not haters of Jews like the NAZIS, but they are just disenfranchised woke progressives who use virtue signalling to bolster their own conitive bias about the issue - they are actually driven by their desire to be a 'good person'. They should all read the Bible or Koran - not for religious reasons, but to get some wise advice. Both books clearly state that 'The road to Hell is paved with good intentions'.  What that means is very broad, but part of thqat means that there are always a lot of bad/evil people who will strive for the moral highground - so you must beware of following their 'attractive' claims.  As they say - shine a light on a good and a bad person - they will both act good. Hamas in Gaza are the worst sort of evil activists, and their messages claiming the moral highground are often believed by the young, the foolish and the ignorant. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Can you link any posts you made on AN about Myanmar - and anything about all the other 'atrocities and genocides' in the world?

What is it to debate? We seems to agree on the topic, dont we? 

Israel conflict/war have 3 propaganda supporters who make Baghdad Bob a joke in comparison, and naturally provoke the more common sense in some who is active here. Blindly post propaganda day in day out almost 24/7, and we could suspect they are paid. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

What is it to debate? We seems to agree on the topic, dont we? 

Israel conflict/war have 3 propaganda supporters who make Baghdad Bob a joke in comparison, and naturally provoke the more common sense in some who is active here. Blindly post propaganda day in day out almost 24/7, and we could suspect they are paid. 

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You have a second highest number of posts in this thread 

Not surprised when 2/3 I replied to are deleted, but I still do not take any side. I Support none of the sides. Being critical of one part doesnt automatically means support for the other side, which you guys continue to mix up. 

Two wrong doesnt make one right!

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, Hummin said:

Not surprised when 2/3 I replied to are deleted, but I still do not take any side. I Support none of the sides. Being critical of one part doesnt automatically means support for the other side, which you guys continue to mix up. 

Two wrong doesnt make one right!

You think that its wrong to wipe out the terror war criminal group Hamas 

I don't think that its wrong to do that .

Its very easy to say that Israel are wrong in waging war in Gaza , but you never say what would be the right thing to do 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You think that its wrong to wipe out the terror war criminal group Hamas 

I don't think that its wrong to do that .

Its very easy to say that Israel are wrong in waging war in Gaza , but you never say what would be the right thing to do 

Pull back to orign boarders, create a buffer zone and ask for un to keep peace. Warfare in a high density populated area as they have done now, have been a big mistake and dissaster, which for every time civilians die, as they have done on every revenge raids Israeli have performed for more than 50 years, create new terrorists. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Pull back to orign boarders, create a buffer zone and ask for un to keep peace. Warfare in a high density populated area as they have done now, have been a big mistake and dissaster, which for every time civilians die, as they have done on every revenge raids Israeli have performed for more than 50 years, create new terrorists. 

Nothing excuses 7/10, sorry but your excuses are wearing very thin. Hamas want to eradicate Israel and the Israelis off the face of the Earth and Israel are not allowing them to do this and most people would have to agree with this, but not you Hummin. 🙁

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Even when Israel were in its original borders, the Palestinians  still attacked Israel , Palestinians will not stop attacking Israel until Israel has completely gone and its one Country called Palestine , so it makes no difference about how much land Israel has .

U.N Peacekeepers would not be able to stop another Palestinian  attack on Israel . 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 4/6/2024 at 10:12 PM, jayboy said:

In other words, neither you nor he is willing to say how Israel should have responded to the Hamas atrocities in October.

Not by slaughter innocent civilians and committing genocide 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/7/2024 at 8:22 AM, Wobblybob said:

You don't get to decide who has what ethical standards, do you want Israel to lay down their arms so the terrorists can wipe them out, this is not just Israel, this is about Jews world wide and you seem to have fallen for the terrorist propaganda. 

This is just such bs that Jews worldwide aren't safe. Are you saying that stealing another people's land and water makes them safe? Oct 7 proved that idea wrong. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, SomNaNa555 said:

Israel continues committing WAR CRIMES and violating a long list of international laws and the entire world is condemning them.

Again , Could you name the war crimes that Israel have committed ?

(I don't think that you even know what a war crime is , the word just sounds good (to you))

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, SomNaNa555 said:

Israel's 75 years of illegal occupation and brutal oppression of Palestinians started the war

Stop it, I'm filling up. 

All this has been debated before, it was found to be nonsense then, it is nonsense now and in the future it will be still nonsense!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, SomNaNa555 said:

This is just such bs that Jews worldwide aren't safe. Are you saying that stealing another people's land and water makes them safe? Oct 7 proved that idea wrong. 

I am saying what I said in my post and I don't need terrorists supporters putting words in my mouth thank you!

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, SomNaNa555 said:

Israel's 75 years of illegal occupation and brutal oppression of Palestinians started the war

What about "Apartheid", you seem to have forgotten to mention that , you've managed to get all the other buzz words in 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SomNaNa555 said:

They were never in their original borders. And they oppressed and abused with military rule the Palestinians that were clearing in their legal borders. So what does anyone expect? They could be Martians invade and the response to resist would be the same. Go back to the legal borders that thw UN created and stole the land theft and human rights abuses. It's always been in Isreal's best interest to do that, the right and just thing, but they traded expansion for security after 1967, as Noam Chomsky so clearly points out. 

Israel were in its original borders in 1948 and the Palestinians still  attacked Israel and Palestinians  want the whole Country to be theirs and theirs only  , as the Palestinians clearly point out 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, SomNaNa555 said:

Not by slaughter innocent civilians and committing genocide 

Once again he ducks the question.

We know what has been done wrong.What we never hear is an opinion on what would have been an appropriate response to the murderous atrocities committed by Hamas.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 4/6/2024 at 3:49 PM, Wobblybob said:

Hamas controls the Gazan Health Ministry and you are quite prepared to believe Hamas but not Israel, speaks volumes!

https://www.fdd.org/analysis/2023/11/02/5-things-to-know-about-the-hamas-run-gaza-health-ministry/

It's important to know the agenda of the organization which is the source of your link, Foundation for Defense of Democracies. These 3 quotes are from Wikipedia:

FDD was founded shortly after the September 11 attacks in 2001.[6] In the initial documents filed for tax-exempt status with the Internal Revenue Service, FDD's stated mission was to "provide education to enhance Israel's image in North America and the public's understanding of issues affecting Israeli-Arab relations"

John Mearsheimer in 2007, Muhammad Idrees Ahmad in 2014, and Ofira Sekiktar in 2018 have described FDD as part of the Israel lobby in the United States.[9][10][11] Sima Vaknin-Gil, director general of Israel's Ministry of Strategic Affairs, had stated that the FDD works in conjunction with the Israeli government including the ministry.

On 15 November 2019, FDD officially registered as a lobby under Lobbying Disclosure Act of 1995.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundation_for_Defense_of_Democracies

On 4/6/2024 at 3:42 PM, Nick Carter icp said:

What do you think I misrepresented ?

Mixing up IDF body count with deaths reported from hospitals. Maybe you were not around in the time of the Vietnam War and don't know what "body count" means. There of course could be some overlap of body count from drone footage with bodies subsequently collected and taken to hospital, but drones operators make mistakes as to who is a combattant or civilian. People waving white flags are also shot.

On 4/6/2024 at 3:54 PM, Hummin said:

An often mistake in wars, one deceased is often counted more than once, 

The Gaza Health Ministry says that they document their fatalities with names and ID numbers. If so, double counting is avoided. An accounting of the missing, those buried under rubble and Hamas in tunnels, will take quite a while.

On 4/6/2024 at 4:45 PM, Nick Carter icp said:

Civilians were given safe areas to go to .

"But Israel bombed those areas as well"

They were bombed accidently

"No, Israel bombed them deliberately in their genocide attempt"

Its not genocide as blah blah blad 

Anyway, back on topic

ICJ will decide whether it's genocide.

• Like 1