Picture of Israeli soldier holding Thai flag causes a stir

webfact

2 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

What does that have to do with the thread topic ?

We have also been asked numerous times to stop giving history lessons 

Of course, the history of Palestine and Israel began only 7 Oct.  

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Dogmatix said:

Of course, the history of Palestine and Israel began only 7 Oct.  

It didn't , but previous threads about Israel always ended up with various people giving history lessons and people just post the same history lessons all the time in various thread 

15 hours ago, placnx said:

If the Hamas fighters were in the hospital, were they the wounded being treated? It's quite unclear why this operation took two weeks, and how the fighting migrated from 100 m away. It would take an international investigation to know who the victims were and the circumstances of their deaths. Normally there would be a lot of cellphone clips, but I haven't seen any from the time that IDF entered the hospital grounds until they left.

They must be superman if they injured, being treated and yet can engage in fierce fighting for 2 weeks

it is unclear why it took 2 weeks ?😂😂😂

maybe fighting injured Hamas fighters being treated is much harder than fighting ones who are not 😂😂😂

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/31/2024 at 3:54 PM, off road pat said:

Palestinian .jpg

The stones were never enough for these animals. Those stoned boys used to explode themselves in the crowded Israeli malls, buses, restaurants… Savagery and stupidity combined with total lack of any modern education… 

Edited by Hellfire
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/30/2024 at 2:42 PM, Bkk Brian said:

There was plenty of raped and mutilated women unfortunately, even the raping of dead bodies, Necrophilia

Those claims have been totally debunked 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, SomNaNa555 said:

Do you work for Israeli propaganda dept? Your posts are so ignorant nobody can take them seriously 

I did mean that the target was a mistake, although the bombing was intentional, the intended target was Hamas and the soldiers thought Hamas were in the vehicles 

• Sad 2

6 minutes ago, SomNaNa555 said:

Maybe you should read up on the history. Your posts in support of Israel and its genocide are completely ignorant 

I do know the history , but it gets extremely reparative when people keep posting history lessons .

Some people think they are posting an exclusive when they post "Did you know that the King David Hotel in Jerusalem got bombed in 1948" when  its been posted five times already in the thread already

• Like 1

On 4/3/2024 at 5:18 PM, Bkk Brian said:

Its got everything to do with it. Hamas figures around 32,000, but 13,000 of those are unverified from media sources but they will not say which ones.

IDF say 13,000 terrorists killed. This figure is to take away from the above.

Since the 32.000 figure is deaths recorded in hospitals, the IDF 13,000 figure as a body count is independent of the statistic from hospitals.

On 4/3/2024 at 6:17 PM, Nick Carter icp said:

What does that have to do with the thread topic ?

We have also been asked numerous times to stop giving history lessons 

The present cannot be understood without the historical context. Some feel that it's in their interest to erase history.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, placnx said:

Since the 32.000 figure is deaths recorded in hospitals, the IDF 13,000 figure as a body count is independent of the statistic from hospitals.

But the 32k are not all verified from hospitals. Read my post again

• Like 1

1 hour ago, placnx said:

The present cannot be understood without the historical context. Some feel that it's in their interest to erase history.

No one is saying that history should be erased , refraining the repetitively posting the same thing over and over again on ASEANNOW forums  , doesn't mean that history has been erased .   

People kept posting things like " King David's Temple was built in Jerusalem 3000 years ago , the Jewish Temple and so the land belongs to them" and then someone else would mention the "Philistines"  . 

Anyway better to get back on topic , this isnt a history lesson 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, placnx said:

That isn't correct , the total number of Palestinians  killed is 30 000 , about half of those killed have been Hamas members 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

That isn't correct , the total number of Palestinians  killed is 30 000 , about half of those killed have been Hamas members 

How do you know that is true? 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

It says so on Wikipedia 

Unicef and Un operating with totally different numbers than you refer to?

Around 12 500 to 13 000 children reported dead only, so with your 15 000 dead hamas warriors we are at 28 000

Not many civilian men and woman killed then

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Unicef and Un operating with totally different numbers than you refer to?

Around 12 500 to 13 000 children reported dead only, so with your 15 000 dead hamas warriors we are at 28 000

Not many civilian men and woman killed then

You shouldn't believe Hamas figures , they have been shown to lie about them .

Unicef get their figures from Hamas .

TBH, I don't want to keep going on about Children all the time , Hamas supporters always seem to want to talk about Children , so I will bail out of this discussion about Children 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

But the 32k are not all verified from hospitals. Read my post again

My understanding is that hospitals is where deaths are recorded, where the dead are identified so there is no duplication of reporting. You seem confused, which is understandable in the face of IDF propaganda.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Please desist from obvious misrepresentation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, placnx said:

My understanding is that hospitals is where deaths are recorded, where the dead are identified so there is no duplication of reporting. You seem confused, which is understandable in the face of IDF propaganda.

Your understanding is wrong

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, placnx said:

Hamas controls the Gazan Health Ministry and you are quite prepared to believe Hamas but not Israel, speaks volumes!

https://www.fdd.org/analysis/2023/11/02/5-things-to-know-about-the-hamas-run-gaza-health-ministry/

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You shouldn't believe Hamas figures , they have been shown to lie about them .

Unicef get their figures from Hamas .

TBH, I don't want to keep going on about Children all the time , Hamas supporters always seem to want to talk about Children , so I will bail out of this discussion about Children 

We know two counterparts always make up numbers to profile themselves, being a victim or defeating the enemy. You choose blindly to trust one part, as usual, and have no so whatsoever a sober moment when it comes to being critical. Quite normal for those who is pro Israel. 

I know numbers is being played for obvious reasons, and trust no one, before we one day have confirmed numbers, which almost never happens even after the war is over. 

Propaganda is for useful .....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, placnx said:

An often mistake in wars, one deceased is often counted more than once, 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I believe Israel's figures .

Hamas have been shown to lie and repeatedly  lie .

Israel hasn't been sown to lie .

I don't believe the proven liars which Hamas are

You can believe proven liars, if you want though 

One strategy of Israel, if there is one sniper in a building, they flatten the building  with bomb strikes without hesitation,  without checking how many civilians is in there. I Would not be surprised they count everyone in the building as Hamas. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1