Two 'Women' Stab Each Other on Sukhumvit Soi 11

webfact

35 minutes ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

If you cant come up with an argument why bother

555 exactly my point,people like you come here soley to provoke and have an arguement.

Others come for discussion and debate but not the bigots,they come here to have an argument and will not ever back down as their point is the only valid point in their bigoted world.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, mlkik said:

555 exactly my point,people like you come here soley to provoke and have an arguement.

Others come for discussion and debate but not the bigots,they come here to have an argument and will not ever back down as their point is the only valid point in their bigoted world.

More nonsense a  man is not a  woman and your  point of view is invalid, simple  as that. Then you say debate but you wont  will you, prove to me these men are "women"? Lets remove both their pelvises and send them off and see what result comes  back.

So only  bigots  wont debate, yet you wont? so that makes you what........

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

More nonsense a  man is not a  woman and your  point of view is invalid, simple  as that. Then you say debate but you wont  will you, prove to me these men are "women"? Lets remove both their pelvises and send them off and see what result comes  back.

So only  bigots  wont debate, yet you wont? so that makes you what........

Can you quote me where I said a man is a woman ? Can you quote me on anything other than me referring to people like yourself as being a bigot ?

Maybe you should take off your bigot glasses and re read what I posted 555.

Also you said you wanted an argument not a debate.

Edited by mlkik

1 hour ago, mlkik said:

Can you quote me where I said a man is a woman ? Can you quote me on anything other than me referring to people like yourself as being a bigot ?

Maybe you should take off your bigot glasses and re read what I posted 555.

Also you said you wanted an argument not a debate.

I never said you said that, I said a  man cannot  be a  woman and then  you  call bigot and the word "argument" means in this  case "a  reason or set of reasons" example "there is a  strong argument for xyz" and  not  "a  set  of  opposing views often heated or angry"

The context is ,cant you come up with an argument, its does not say I want an argument.

As for your bigot  comment a  man cannot change his sex, that is not  bigoted , its  fact.

Edited by Rampant Rabbit
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

I never said you said that, I said a  man cannot  be a  woman and then  you  call bigot and the word "argument" means in this  case "a  reason or set of reasons" example "there is a  strong argument for xyz" and  not  "a  set  of  opposing views often heated or angry"

The context is ,cant you come up with an argument, its does not say I want an argument.

As for your bigot  comment a  man cannot change his sex, that is not  bigoted , its  fact.

Keep it up as we need to wait until tomorrow for April Fools day 555

12 hours ago, NotReallyHere said:

"... My point was about Thailand's desire to attract high quality tourists, and the low quality tourists that are actually coming. ..."

You made no such point.  You're backpedaling trying to construct a point after the fact.

My point is that ASEAN Now posters who act superior when most likely average at best (considering they complain about the raising of standards) are a pain in the a$$.  A pain not remedied by the laxatives you're fond of.

Pathetic how you attempt to change the narrative to prevent yourself from looking stupid.  Massive fail.

As usual you are off point. Posters commenting on the diminished quality of tourism in Thailand in no way is a attempt to make themselves look superior. We could care less about that, it's simply an observation. 

I suppose if I cared what you thought of me I might be slightly put off by your statement, but since what you say means considerably less than zero to me, my peace of mind is not affected one iota. 

• Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, charmonman said:

I agree with you about the declining ‘quality’ of tourists, but the only tourist involved here is the guy who stopped the incident involving two Thais. It’s the declining quality of Thais I am equally concerned about.

I am worried about the declining quality of civilization at this stage of the game, anybody who makes an argument that we are advancing as a society I think is really misreading the signs, and far too optimistic. I feel like we're going backwards on a dozen significant levels. 

If Thais are declining as a culture, they are just an embodiment of the greater whole, which is declining dramatically. 

12 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

How about the topic that we're discussing, is that close enough to the mark? 

No, not really

Is it just me or does it seem like the quality of the tourists coming to Thailand continues to drop rather precipitously? I noticed this trend starting even long before covid, but it seems to be very stark these days.

Ill ask again what does ladyboys stabbing each other have to do with tourist quality? 

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

As usual you are off point. Posters commenting on the diminished quality of tourism in Thailand in no way is a attempt to make themselves look superior. We could care less about that, it's simply an observation. 

I suppose if I cared what you thought of me I might be slightly put off by your statement, but since what you say means considerably less than zero to me, my peace of mind is not affected one iota. 

Ha!  More misrepresentations.  It's pathetic.

If your peace of mind was not effected, you wouldn't keep responding.  You have invested a massive amount of time in this forum (over 29k posts?  Get a life!).  You care deeply about how you are perceived here.  If you didn't, you wouldn't bother responding, and changing your alleged opinions when errors/inconsistencies are pointed out to you.  When someone makes valid points about your negative image on this forum, it hurts you.

If you were an adult, you could deal with criticism that is so obviously valid.  Instead you respond like a teenage girl using nonsensical phrases like “considerably less than zero”.

I rarely come to this forum unless I need visa advice.  When I do, against my better judgment, I sometimes read some of the posts that are recommended to me in the sidebar.  Inevitably the thread will contain an ill-informed, long-winded, poorly worded and often sanctimonious comment by you.

You are a pain in the a$$ to many of us.  I merely felt like pointing that out.  I realize it will not make you change (again we return to my original point of you considering yourself superior), but I feel better for having said it.  So many people use this forum to vent.  Why shouldn't I?

• Confused 1

On 3/30/2024 at 9:06 AM, webfact said:

Wan added that Affan insisted on proceeding with legal steps to the fullest extent because she might be unable to use her injured hand like before.

come on!!! He can still <deleted> his customers with his other hand, no?:cheesy:

10 hours ago, NotReallyHere said:

Ha!  More misrepresentations.  It's pathetic.

If your peace of mind was not effected, you wouldn't keep responding.  You have invested a massive amount of time in this forum (over 29k posts?  Get a life!).  You care deeply about how you are perceived here.  If you didn't, you wouldn't bother responding, and changing your alleged opinions when errors/inconsistencies are pointed out to you.  When someone makes valid points about your negative image on this forum, it hurts you.

If you were an adult, you could deal with criticism that is so obviously valid.  Instead you respond like a teenage girl using nonsensical phrases like “considerably less than zero”.

I rarely come to this forum unless I need visa advice.  When I do, against my better judgment, I sometimes read some of the posts that are recommended to me in the sidebar.  Inevitably the thread will contain an ill-informed, long-winded, poorly worded and often sanctimonious comment by you.

You are a pain in the a$$ to many of us.  I merely felt like pointing that out.  I realize it will not make you change (again we return to my original point of you considering yourself superior), but I feel better for having said it.  So many people use this forum to vent.  Why shouldn't I?

Thanks, that was great, very amusing stuff, you kind of made my day. 

12 hours ago, n00dle said:

No, not really

Ill ask again what does ladyboys stabbing each other have to do with tourist quality? 

I believe at least one of the ladies was a foreigner. 

On 3/29/2024 at 9:59 PM, bendejo said:

Fighting over a farang customer probably.

So there's another fantasy that guys can come to LOS to live out: have women fighting over you.

fighting over indian customer more likely.

anyhoo make love not war

• Sad 1

I was going to share this with friends in Scotland, but then I realised that it would be a crime and I would be liable for 7 years in jail for 'insulting' trannies because the article refers to them as 'women' and not simply as women. 

1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Unfortunately for you I'm not a Scouser, why would you assume that I am?   Even if I was, a lame, irrational insult is weak in the extreme and clearly exposes who is, in fact, "backward". 

Where are you from that makes you think that you are so much more intellectually elevated than they are?

you need  to add "555"

• Haha 1

On 3/30/2024 at 9:52 AM, Yagoda said:

Some foreign dude stopped it. 

Soi 11 is the pits. 

I saw a dude slap a bar girl and start pushing her the other day.

Folks need to sdmoke more weed and chill.

Has it "gone"? it was a nice soi before the lock down.

3 minutes ago, Jackbenimble said:

Has it "gone"? it was a nice soi before the lock down.

Yeah. It used to be a good clubbing street with decent food and nice hotels. Now its crawling with Ladyboys, Poosy Past its Prime, Arabs, Indians, street peddlers, crappy clubs, loud and noisy. Its like a two way giant Soi 7/1.

I alwys stay on the other side of Sukhumvit, less vermin. Please note that I include myself in the term "vermin".

• Sad 1

On 4/2/2024 at 12:35 AM, spidermike007 said:

I believe at least one of the ladies was a foreigner. 

i don't see anything that suggests that in the linked news articles.