Thai doctor in Swiss expat case says she has ‘stress’

snoop1130

43 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

I did read it and still, personally, thing she is trying to up the payment. 

I’d you did then why ask the question. Did a REAL doctor diagnose the PTSD?

1 minute ago, Tongjaw said:

I’d you did then why ask the question. Did a REAL doctor diagnose the PTSD?

Sadly there is no SARCASM emoji, and some members do not see it when it is in capital letters.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, KannikaP said:

Sadly there is no SARCASM emoji, and some members do not see it when it is in capital letters.

A baying lynch mob generally  pays little regard to detail, once fired up the facts are irrelevant to them

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, Tongjaw said:

Are you trying to tell us you’ve been misgendered, what was it the beard or hairy legs that gave you away 🤣 🤣 . Perhaps someone kick you out of the ladies toilet and now you have PTSD 🤣 🤣 

No i am not  that was pretty clear from the wording of my post, it obviously was to all except you,  there's always one though isn't there?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

And this was only established after the event, unless you know differently, 

I reckon Dave knew the steps were not on private land, thinking a minor detail, nobody would know, nobody would care, but somebody did care...🤭

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Something that Thais are highly skilled at is making a mountain out of a molehill. The slightest thing can be blown up out of all proportion. Such as the reaction and demonstration by hundreds over someone hitting someone in the back (a reaction generated only because he was a foreigner. It would have been entirely different if he was Thai). The arrogant Swiss was at fault, but you say "Oi" and move on. If you put it out on social media then don't complain at the attention that you have generated causes you.

Thing is I watched the clips numerous times and not once I saw a kick . When I asked cheerleaders to point out at what min and second of the video there is a kick, not a single one could answer other than saying Dr said so. 

not once have I seen any pics or bruising that she suffered.

guy was rude? Yes, foul mouth ? Yes possibly kicked up some sand and gravel ? Maybe 

however her daddy, may well be the reason for so much noise.

i am pretty sure he will be cleared in court , this is why they cancelled his visa ahead of time and why she is “worried “ he will get off lightly.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, BestB said:

Thing is I watched the clips numerous times and not once I saw a kick . When I asked cheerleaders to point out at what min and second of the video there is a kick, not a single one could answer other than saying Dr said so. 

not once have I seen any pics or bruising that she suffered.

guy was rude? Yes, foul mouth ? Yes possibly kicked up some sand and gravel ? Maybe 

however her daddy, may well be the reason for so much noise.

i am pretty sure he will be cleared in court , this is why they cancelled his visa ahead of time and why she is “worried “ he will get off lightly.

I saw a vid where Dave's foot was at the back of the lady, and he even admits it....😂

Are you trying to cover for Dave, by any chance.......🤭

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

I reckon Dave knew the steps were not on private land, thinking a minor detail, nobody would know, nobody would care, but somebody did care...🤭

Dave may or may not have known , Personally I doubt that he knew one way or the other, he doesn't own the house or the land and he has possibly never even seen the deeds, and even if he had , it would be  impossible to establish exactly where the boundary lies. from the tiny layout plan that they would contain. I very much doubt there would have been a note on the deeds clarifying this.   

I also think there is a strong possibility that the estate agents dealing with the letting would not know either, and neither would they have mentioned it if they did,    "Property for rent with private beach access"  sounds a lot more desirable than "Property to rent with illegally constructed beach access"  Estate agents are not unknown to be economical with the truth((

With the exception of those living in condos or farang style housing estates I very much doubt that anybody knows for sure exactly to the millimeter,  where their (wives) land ends and their neighbours begins

Ok its no excuse to behave like he did but its also no reason to adopt an open door policy to all and sundry "just in case"

As an aside I have personally seen the land department called out to establish land boundaries and they appear to be more than willing to  agree to "adjust" the position of survey markers for a "fee" under normal circumstances most Thais do not argue with them

18 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

A Phuket doctor at the centre of an assault case involving a Swiss expat says she is suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder as a result of the incident.

Good grief, Thailand isn't a great place for a snowflake. 

3 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Dave may or may not have known , Personally I doubt that he knew one way or the other, he doesn't own the house or the land and he has possibly never even seen the deeds, and even if he had , it would be  impossible to establish exactly where the boundary lies. from the tiny layout plan that they would contain. I very much doubt there would have been a note on the deeds clarifying this.   

I also think there is a strong possibility that the estate agents dealing with the letting would not know either, and neither would they have mentioned it if they did,    "Property for rent with private beach access"  sounds a lot more desirable than "Property to rent with illegally constructed beach access"  Estate agents are not unknown to be economical with the truth((

With the exception of those living in condos or farang style housing estates I very much doubt that anybody knows for sure exactly to the millimeter,  where their (wives) land ends and their neighbours begins

Ok its no excuse to behave like he did but its also no reason to adopt an open door policy to all and sundry "just in case"

As an aside I have personally seen the land department called out to establish land boundaries and they appear to be more than willing to  agree to "adjust" the position of survey markers for a "fee" under normal circumstances most Thais do not argue with them

The steps were found to be on public land by the land office after the assault, it had nothing to do with the offence of kicking the lady, the removal of said steps was because they were not put there by those who control public land..🤗

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, transam said:

That somebody did care about the extent of public beach land is a result of ongoing complaints regarding this matter Its not uniquely specific to this incident. Many developers including those building large resorts and hotels have been found to have crossed the line into public land, especially in beachfront locations, That's not really his fault , but it certainly hasn't helped him 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Caldera said:

Good grief, Thailand isn't a great place for a snowflake. 

Not a snowflake, someone who knows what she is doing.........😉

• Like 1

Just now, Bday Prang said:

That somebody did care about the extent of public beach land is a result of ongoing complaints regarding this matter Its not uniquely specific to this incident. Many developers including those building large resorts and hotels have been found to have crossed the line into public land, especially in beachfront locations, That's not really his fault , but it certainly hasn't helped him 

The steps are nothing to do with the assault, the steps are the place of the assault..🤗

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, transam said:

I saw a vid where Dave's foot was at the back of the lady, and he even admits it....😂

Are you trying to cover for Dave, by any chance.......🤭

I don't think anybody refusing to join the lynch mob is trying to cover for him or excuse his behavior , More like they are just trying to create a sense of proportion.  

1 minute ago, Bday Prang said:

I don't think anybody refusing to join the lynch mob is trying to cover for him or excuse his behavior , More like they are just trying to create a sense of proportion.  

You touch, prod anyone with hand or foot, that is assault, you have no right to touch anyone, especially if you're not wearing a mask...........🤣

2 minutes ago, transam said:

The steps are nothing to do with the assault, the steps are the place of the assault..🤗

But the position of the steps is relevant,  before the location was identified as public land the police mentioned the possibility of  charging her with trespassing which they themselves stated is subject to stricter penalties than the very minor assault.  Had those steps been on the private land this would have been a totally different story

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Bday Prang said:

But the position of the steps is relevant,  before the location was identified as public land the police mentioned the possibility of  charging her with trespassing which they themselves stated is subject to stricter penalties than the very minor assault.  Had those steps been on the private land this would have been a totally different story

Yeh, riiiight...........Charge a Doctor with trespassing sitting on a dune looking out to sea........😂

Did you know, in LOS it is an absolute no-no to touch a lady unless she is OK with it.

To touch a lady with your foot, is a ............😱...........Dave is stuffed..........:sorry:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, transam said:

You touch, prod anyone with hand or foot, that is assault, you have no right to touch anyone, especially if you're not wearing a mask...........🤣

True enough, technically speaking,  but I like to think that  physically  removing a drunk who was urinating in my garden would not render me liable for deportation  especially if I was wearing the obligatory mask  ( i would probably wear gloves too)

However I would fully expect to be vilified on here, in fact I would look forward to that

• Sad 1

She has read how much he is worth through his ill-gotten gains with the Elephant charity and foundation and has now developed a severe case of PT$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$D.

Why does she need 4 or 5 serious and scowly-faced supporters in the background whilst she talks to the press, is it for added support or are they all there for the shareout?

And then we have the AN woke brigade coming to the rescue like the woman working in a hospital has never witnessed such behaviour as a bad-tempered male doing something stupid.

Does she live in a BUBBLE?

And she doesn't want him to get off lightly? Well, with all the publicity, that horse has already bolted.

What happened to her previous statements of an apology would have been sufficient?

Now, she's been talking to friends and that dirty word money and compensation has raised its head.

Edited by Scouse123
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

True enough, technically speaking,  but I like to think that  physically  removing a drunk who was urinating in my garden would not render me liable for deportation  especially if I was wearing the obligatory mask  ( i would probably wear gloves too)

However I would fully expect to be vilified on here, in fact I would look forward to that

I doubt you will ever find a drunk lady doctor having a pee in your garden....🤣

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1