Thai doctor in Swiss expat case says she has ‘stress’

snoop1130

3 minutes ago, transam said:

Yeh, riiiight...........Charge a Doctor with trespassing sitting on a dune looking out to sea........😂

Did you know, in LOS it is an absolute no-no to touch a lady unless she is OK with it.

To touch a lady with your foot, is a ............😱...........Dave is stuffed..........:sorry:

Those were the police's words not mine, its actually  not inconceivable that they would have  charged her before all this went "viral"  They are after all currently going after big joke himself , many who consider themselves above the law get surprised here.

You are right, he is stuffed. Do I care ?  not at all but I am not in favour of the holier than thou keyboard warriors on here effectively forming a lynch mob 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, transam said:

I doubt you will ever find a drunk lady doctor having a pee in your garden....🤣

You are probably right, but if somebody did behave like that my first response would not be to establish their occupation, That is the most irrelevant detail in this case, or at least it should be

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, transam said:

And why not, Dave would probably do the same thing, he don't even like ambulance drivers............😢

@transam

Yeah, but you know it's all theatre for the compo and the cameras.

Look at the five in the background, all look like they lost a pound and found a penny!

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, transam said:

I doubt you will ever find a drunk lady doctor having a pee in your garden....🤣

I dunno,

This is Thailand.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Bday Prang said:

lol the face one pulls when discovering the bum gun doesn't work and there is no toilet paper available  I would guess  its the family lawyer, and his team,   They are actually trying not to smile, but they think its gonna be a bumper pay day 

Agreed,

They don't seem to realise how obvious it all looks and the lawyer looks like he needs a new suit, either that or his bum gun didn't work this morning....🤣

15 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

@transam

Yeah, but you know it's all theatre for the compo and the cameras.

Look at the five in the background, all look like they lost a pound and found a penny!

We are now in the smartphone world, even Dave's lot buried him with one.........🤭

If I was him, I would pay up, leave and never come back. Any public insult with your foot is serious business here. Especially by a foreigner, and in the news. He will not be safe if he stays. Someone will pay him back much harder than a kick.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

21 minutes ago, rexpotter said:

If I was him, I would pay up, leave and never come back.

He'll pay up. He's certainly leaving, given that his visa has been canceled. Banned? Probably not indefinitely.

Big question for our shrewdest members, blowing more of the usual hot air, is: when's them bribes gon' to kick in? You know, the bribes smugly and authoritatively predicted to bury the whole case as all quickly returned to normal, WOT??? We may have (cough) a credibility problem here. 

Edited by BigStar

46 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

No, she knew already as you are forbidden to build anything within a certain amount of meters of the beach.

She also got death threats from the guys wife, so why are you defending this pos? 

So how many meters and were doers one measure from?  You obviously don't know and nether did she.  How many times do i need to tell the lynch mob that I am not defending him or his actions, just putting things into perspective. A world were people are judged by a mob of self righteous   geriatrics on social media might appeal to you and your kind   but don't think for a minute that everybody feels the same

Edited by Bday Prang
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, BigStar said:

He'll pay up. He's certainly leaving, given that his visa has been canceled. Banned? Probably not indefinitely.

Big question for our shrewdest members, issuing more of the usual hot air, is: when's them bribes gon' to kick in? You know, the bribes smugly and authoritatively predicted to bury the whole case as all quickly returned to normal, WOT??? We may have (cough) a credibility problem here. 

Once events reach a certain publicity level, bribes are unlikely to clear the air. too many questions are likely to be asked and it becomes impossible to bury things.so matters eventually have to be allowed to take their course  This doesn't always apply to the elite though who can lie through their teeth with no repercussions. as nobody dares question them and those that do are quickly silenced

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Scouse123 said:

Agreed,

They don't seem to realise how obvious it all looks and the lawyer looks like he needs a new suit, either that or his bum gun didn't work this morning....🤣

reminds me of the saying, "looks like a pox doctors clerk"

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Once events reach a certain publicity level, bribes are unlikely to clear the air. too many questions are likely to be asked and it becomes impossible to bury things.so matters eventually have to be allowed to take their course 

But that's not the predicted scenario that fits the shrewd assured prophecy, you see. The bribes, including covert payment to the doc, would ensure that events didn't reach a certain publicity level and all would be buried and quickly forgotten. It would appear then that our smug experts were just full of cr*p as usual.

A Lot of years ago, i get hit from a Thai!

It Looks Like the Bar was policeprotected. Moore than 30 stiches needet. Police Report. My romm in 5 staar Hotel Had blood all over. Never did hear sehr something anymore. My Report get lost!

Edited by metisdead
Bold font removed.
  • Confused 1

41 minutes ago, Somrak said:

It Looks Like the Bar was policeprotected. Moore than 30 stiches needet. Police Report. My romm in 5 staar Hotel Had blood all over. Never did hear sehr something anymore. My Report get lost!

What did you do, or not do to deserve that?

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, KannikaP said:

Sadly there is no SARCASM emoji, and some members do not see it when it is in capital letters.

For your future texts ,

all CAPITALS = shouting.

For sarcasm it’s 🙃.  Or so my daughters inform me 🤣 

43 minutes ago, Somrak said:

"A" Thai ?  you were lucky ! there are normally at least 3 

Golly,

Times have changed.

Back in my day you had to be in a firefight and then fight the VA for PTSD.

And a kick in the ass sent you sprawling. 

Seems getting a kick (I use that word generously) qualifies a snowflake for PTSD nowadays. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ignore it said:

Golly,

Times have changed.

Back in my day you had to be in a firefight and then fight the VA for PTSD.

And a kick in the ass sent you sprawling. 

Seems getting a kick (I use that word generously) qualifies a snowflake for PTSD nowadays. 

Was that in Thailand..........?  🤗

28 minutes ago, Tongjaw said:

For your future texts ,

all CAPITALS = shouting.

For sarcasm it’s 🙃.  Or so my daughters inform me 🤣 

Sorry for shouting!

• Haha 2

Didn't her friend a pathologist diagnose her? What a crock of sh*t?

Yes, the foreigner was wrong but it looks like she recovered quite nicely from that physical assault.

Send her to the Ukrainian front-lines is she wants to feel what PTSD really feels like...

Hope the court is reasonable is their verdict and fair compensation if any

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, transam said:

Yeh, riiiight...........Charge a Doctor with trespassing sitting on a dune looking out to sea........😂

Did you know, in LOS it is an absolute no-no to touch a lady unless she is OK with it.

To touch a lady with your foot, is a ............😱...........Dave is stuffed..........:sorry:

Who's confused, a 2 week expat.........?   :stoner:...............😂

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Bundooman said:

Why not - they were public steps on a public beach.

What a nasty, vindictive little person you are.

Wait till someone kicks you in the back for no reason at all.

Bet you would whine like spoiled baby.

Steady on, ol' chap......🧐

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Matrosen said:

I am so embarrassed by all the foreigners showing no respect to the people of the country they are visiting.

I have been living in Thailand to & from for about 40 years & have always considered my self a guest in their home.

That means to behave properly or get kicked out, never being welcome back again.

I do hope that the Thai people understand that we are all not the same!

I don't think Thai folk are all the same...............🤗

• Agree 2

Just now, transam said:

I don't think Thai folk are all the same...............🤗

No but they are getting fed up with how guests in their country behave!

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1