In 2023, Thailand shifted away from cash just as Sweden asked to see it protected

webfact

On 4/7/2024 at 9:42 AM, Gknrd said:

They are following China to the tee.  Although I liked it when I was there. Setting up a bank account is next to impossible. So, if a tourist it makes it extremely hard. I hear in China it is even worse.  Just another nail in the tourist coffin.

The China CBDC thing is a bit of a myth - Alipay & Wepay are the most used payments out there - cash is VERY low though

Top top top globalist elites ('our owners'/ the 0.0000000001%) are very keen though

Hopefully the management class and IT techies charged with creating the CBDC system will slow it down or derail it as it's not hard for them to work out that they and their loved ones are gonna be screwed along with the rest of us if it goes ahead.

Viva La Resistance!

Edited by BigBruv

On 4/8/2024 at 6:50 PM, BigBruv said:

CBDC are a reality step 1

I'd call it Step 3.  Here's why: 

Step 1: Assignment of digital UDs to every person on earth, and this is being done in increments by country. 

Step 2: Assignment of a behavioral (like ESG) score to every human. Again, this is being done in increments by country.

Step 3: Link 1. and 2. above with the CBDC. If the first 2 are implemented, it will likely be too late to stop, 

Steps 1 and 2 are underway. 

Digital IDs" Bill Gates Demands 'Digital ID' for 'Every Human on Earth' - News Addicts

ESG status: ESG Index - 174 Countries 174 scores (risk-indexes.com)

CBDC status: Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) Tracker (cbdctracker.org)

On 4/7/2024 at 5:33 PM, traveller101 said:

Why is not everybody doing it? 

When did you last check your credits core? A million+ dollars available credit (unsecured) and counting ......... nothing further

There are not many people, but I know a lot of people. It takes time to accumulate cards. I have been accumulating cards for the last 40-years. People also use Tradeline to make 20–30K a year. My credit score swings widely. The maximum I had was 810, and the minimum was 740 in the last few years. I really don't care about my credit score any more.