Only one in four British Muslims believe Hamas committed murder and rape in Israel, report

Social Media

3 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

How about:

Many Israelis maimed and raped and killed many Palestinians over the last decades.

And many Palestinians maimed and raped and killed many Israelis over the last decades.

(in no specific order)

The big difference is that for many years Israel and Israelis got away with their crimes. The USA supports them no matter what.  And the USA gives billions of dollars to Israel, mostly in form of weapons, every year. Plus, all the extra money and weapons for this war.

How about a reality check... try to find the problem rather than attacking the source... Hamas defector tells pro-Palestinian activists they belong in 'a mental asylum' in brutal debate | Fox News

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Andre0720 said:

Quite so...

I dream of the day when it would be illegal to brainwash children into believing in invisible men.

Muslims are subjected to the most brainwashing in this world.

Anything we relate to is brainwashing to make people fit the social fundamentals we base our lives on.

We all being brainwashed one way or the other. We accept alot bad in the world on behalf of our own culture and trying to maintain a total waste of moral and immorality and still think it is okay to continue the same way. 

49 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I looked past the headlines, and found the source, a not liberal think tank with a history of stoking Islamophobia.

I absolutely agree, I would not trust a news source, perhaps called for contextual balance, ‘’The Muslim Chronicle’ any more reason than I trust ‘The Jewish Chronicle’ on this matter.

But then I’m not putting up either as an reliable source, nor would I.

It will always be articles produced and  timed to influence easy targets wo easily jump to conclusions 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

No point in giving "billions of dollars" to the Palestians, all they do is build tunnels so they can facilitate war with Israel, and Israel wouldn't need these weapons if they surrounded by countries wishing to wipe them out. Arabs have been killing Jews since time immemorial but that doesn't fit into your narrative does it!

Imagine Israel would not have all those weapons and the total support from the USA. Would Israelis and their government do what they do now? Or would they be motivated to live in peace with their neighbors?

I know the situation is not easy. And there is no easy solution. But giving one side unlimited weapons and unlimited support is certainly not the way to find a solution for all of them.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

They wouldn't exist if Hamas and many Palestians had not invaded Israel, do you expect Israel just to laugh it off, is reality a dirty word in your book?

And Hamas would not have invaded Israel if Israel wouldn't treat them like dogs, since decades. 

The war didn't start in October last year. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, seajae said:

muslims deny it because they do not want it accepted as the truth because it puts them in a bad light, they know it is true and did happen but dont want people to accept that many muslims think terrorism is good and that killing/raping non muslims is acceptable. There is video evidence of this happening, there is body cam recordings done by the muslim terrorists while doing it, you only have to look at the video of the girl they raped and killed being dragged through the streets and all the muslims kicking/spitting on her body to see exactly how these radical idiots think and behave, the uk has a lot to worry about with this happening in their own country, while muslims are basically good cirizens these radicals are not, same as radicals in any religion, govts need to make sure they are not able to push their BS on everyone else.

Another example of gross pejorative generalizations.

• Confused 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Imagine Israel would not have all those weapons and the total support from the USA. Would Israelis and their government do what they do now? Or would they be motivated to live in peace with their neighbors?

I know the situation is not easy. And there is no easy solution. But giving one side unlimited weapons and unlimited support is certainly not the way to find a solution for all of them.

Hypothetical question as in reality Israel has these weapons and without them there would be no Israel or Israelis, but let's be honest it's not just Israelis that Muslims hate it is all Jews worldwide, they don't even like each other!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And Hamas would not have invaded Israel if Israel wouldn't treat them like dogs, since decades. 

The war didn't start in October last year. 

Stop this whataboutery to justify 7/10, it will never work with right thinking individuals!

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, seajae said:

and shows you once again refuse to accept the truth because it doesnt fit your narative, mate, you really do have a major problem thinking only your statements are all people should accept and everything else is hearsay, the demented left in action again

Sorry for calling out your gross pejorative generalization, mate.

4 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Stop this whataboutery to justify 7/10, it will never work with right thinking individuals!

"right thinking individuals"

Yeah, that sums it up. Good luck that we have right thinking individuals like you.

All others are obviously wrong thinking. How dare they don't follow your right thinking. 

• Like 1

Just now, OneMoreFarang said:

Why don't you play the hypothetical game?

If Israel had some weapons, and some international support, but not unlimited like now.

Would it make the situation over there more balanced, and would they have a high motivation to live in peace with each other? 

And lots of people hate each other, not only Muslims. Look at the other big war in Europe. 

I prefer to remain in the land of reality than to spend my days fabricating stories to justify an evil terrorist organisation. 

I have explained to you already what would happen if israel didn't have these weapons, so I don't feel the need to repeat myself!

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

The Israeli fundemental belief is return to the holy land and the end days! 

The path is paved with gods intentions same as every book religion based on Abraham family with another twist to it. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

"right thinking individuals"

Yeah, that sums it up. Good luck that we have right thinking individuals like you.

All others are obviously wrong thinking. How dare they don't follow your right thinking. 

Supporting terrorism and the justification of these evil crimes is not right thinking!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Anything we relate to is brainwashing to make people fit the social fundamentals we base our lives on.

We all being brainwashed one way or the other. We accept alot bad in the world on behalf of our own culture and trying to maintain a total waste of moral and immorality and still think it is okay to continue the same way. 

Yes quite right.

The brainwashing that everyone is subjected to makes it that people do not possess 'free will'.

So what we decide is based on what our culture has imposed on us.

But when we deal with religious brainwashing, then this can make people act on their brainwashing results. Believing in an invisible man is a delusion.

And these delusions can make people do horrible things.

Religious delusions, the basis of so many deaths through history.

My brainwashing related to having to shake hands with another individual, as much as it is the result of brainwashing, is in another level, as nobody will want to kill someone based on how a handshake is done.