Only one in four British Muslims believe Hamas committed murder and rape in Israel, report

Social Media

5 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Perhaps the Jewish Chronicle isn’t an unbiased source of news in this issue.

Educate yourself!  The report was not from the Jewish Chronicle but from the Henry Jackson Society. The Wiki link is here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Jackson_Society

and that society has absolutely nothing to do with Jews or the Jewish Chronicle.......

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

With adult males people might argue if they were terrorist or not.

With children that question doesn't make any sense.

Israeli bombs, mostly supplied by America, and dropped from US supplied fighter jets, kill them all. 

Its a war . 

Should Israel drop flowers on the Palestinians .

Aren't you from the USA , who have bombed many Countries ?

6 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

How about we ask both those questions?

Hamas is not innocent. And Israel is not innocent.

One is a lot more innocent than the other and that would be Israel, I can't remember any Israeli videoing a killing and sending the video to the families of the victim! These are sick psychopaths you are excusing!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, OneMoreFarang said:

That is not my intention.

But when I read all those articles about what Hamas did, and nothing is mentioned about what Israel did, then that might be the truth, but not the whole truth. We should look at the whole truth and not just at a little part. 

I don't believe you, that's been your every point in every post including this one. 

There would be no war now had it not been for Oct 7th and no, nothing that has happened since by Israel was carried out with the same murderous intent of Hamas.

From an urban warfare expert:

Israel Implemented More Measures to Prevent Civilian Casualties Than Any Other Nation in History | Opinion

The reality is that when it comes to avoiding civilian harm, there is no modern comparison to Israel's war against Hamas. Israel is not fighting a battle like Fallujah, Mosul, or Raqqa; it is fighting a war involving synchronous major urban battles. No military in modern history has faced over 30,000 urban defenders in more than seven cities using human shields and hiding in hundreds of miles of underground networks purposely built under civilian sites, while holding hundreds of hostages.

Despite the unique challenges Israel faces in its war against Hamas, it has implemented more measures to prevent civilian casualties than any other military in history.

https://www.newsweek.com/israel-implemented-more-measures-prevent-civilian-casualties-any-other-nation-history-opinion-1865613

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

But when I read all those articles about what Hamas did, and nothing is mentioned about what Israel did, then that might be the truth, but not the whole truth. We should look at the whole truth and not just at a little part. 

Maybe you should read the thread topic title instead ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hawaiian said:

More than just sad.  The Brits had better do something pretty quick before the religious fanatics take over.  I"ll leave to your imagination as what should be done.

They have already taken over. For some reason the people will not accept what is going on and the government, if you can call it that, are too scared to say anything.

4 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

How about:

Many Israelis maimed and raped and killed many Palestinians over the last decades.

And many Palestinians maimed and raped and killed many Israelis over the last decades.

(in no specific order)

The big difference is that for many years Israel and Israelis got away with their crimes. The USA supports them no matter what.  And the USA gives billions of dollars to Israel, mostly in form of weapons, every year. Plus, all the extra money and weapons for this war.

And if they didn't there might be one more farang on utube with his head on a chopping block much sooner.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Its a war . 

Should Israel drop flowers on the Palestinians .

Aren't you from the USA , who have bombed many Countries ?

Whose hasn't, but I think you are wrong about nationality, be careful now...🤗

Live in a Muslim Country in the fundamentalist areas - where the majority of the citizens live.  I did for a couple of years.  Had what I considered to be more than just acquaintances.  Was invited to their houses for meals and meetings with their families.  Some with teen-aged female children tried to convince me to adopt the girl and take them away from the country!  They indicated that male children at the age of 4 are taken regularly to the mosque for indoctrination and hatred of the non-believers, especially America and Europe.  Driving to work one day instead of using an official vehicle, at a red-light, I refused to stop as we had been warned of possible terrorist activities while the official van was right behind me.  Their local driver stopped at the light, a car pulled up in front of them, the driver of which stepped out with a pistol and fired at the van - the driver put his body/head under the dash, meanwhile a passenger got out of the car,  armed with an K-47 and shot each of my friends 5 times before climbing back into the car and they drove away.  On the opposite lane also stopped at the light was a pickup loaded with local police and they did not even bother to come over an check out the van and its occupants.  fortunately, the first American shot was hit with arm, leg, foot and grazed head - head wounds bleed profusely usually as his did so the shooter thought that he was dead as were the other two but he told the local driver to immediately go the the hospital.  These were not the first Westerners to be killed by Muslim radicals nor are they the last.  I spent an additional 6 months there after the shooting.  There was a quiet but huge smile about the killings of non-believers.  Those pouring into the US unrestricted almost, don't assimilate into US society/culture but try to change their local area to be like that which they left.  Women are slaves to them.  Some areas now have enough immigrants that they can even elect one of their own into our law-making bodies.  I have also been in Indonesia, the largest Muslim population - in the capital it used to be when I was there like any western city as far as dress and position of the women.  But horror stories also come out of some of the island where Muslim radicals control that area.  I am sure that there are"good" Muslims that have not been radicalized but I would never bet on that.  Sorry for the negative verbiage but every now an then about this time of year I recall the shootings of friends.

2 minutes ago, simon43 said:

Educate yourself!  The report was not from the Jewish Chronicle but from the Henry Jackson Society. The Wiki link is here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Jackson_Society

and that society has absolutely nothing to do with Jews or the Jewish Chronicle.......

Posted by me 5 hours ago:

5 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The JC presents their interpretation of the data from a survey undertaken by the Neoliberal Henry Jackson Society which itself has a history of stoking Islamophobia.

It’s not exactly unbiased is it?!

And from the Wikipedia link you provided:

Co-founder Matthew Jamison, who now works for YouGov, wrote in 2017 that he was ashamed of his involvement, having never imagined the Henry Jackson Society "would become a far-right, deeply anti-Muslimracist ... propaganda outfit to smear other cultures, religions and ethnic groups". He claimed that "The HJS for many years has relentlessly demonised Muslims and Islam".[63]

what was that you said about ‘Educate yourself’?

4 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

How about all the videos of Israeli soldiers bombing and killing Palestinians? I don't know if they send those videos to their mothers or to other soldiers and I don't care. Fact is that those videos and actions exist as well. 

When you have Hamas terrorists wearing civilian clothes and hiding in schools and hospitals, what do you expect?  This war isn't just about muslims and Israel, it is about muslims and all non believers.  Israel is doing you a big favor.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

One is a lot more innocent than the other and that would be Israel, I can't remember any Israeli videoing a killing and sending the video to the families of the victim!

No, they don't do that.

They just use big bombs and show videos of those big bombs exploding in Palestine and they show them on national TV.

No need to send the videos to individuals when everybody can watch them on TV.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I am not from the USA, and I don't intend to ever visit that strange country.

Israel soldiers could fight individual terrorists without killing everybody. 

You haven't been following this war, have you 

• Agree 2

11 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Maybe you should read the thread topic title instead ?

I did.

Where is the part that many Israelis believe that those animals in Palestine all deserve to die? 

It would be fair to mention that many people on both sides see this war through very distorted lenses. 

And I am sure my view is also distorted. Because it's impossible to know the whole truth about the situation over there. 

7 hours ago, Hawaiian said:

More than just sad.  The Brits had better do something pretty quick before the religious fanatics take over.  I"ll leave to your imagination as what should be done.

I bailed out 16 years ago.. 

12 minutes ago, koolkarl said:

When you have Hamas terrorists wearing civilian clothes and hiding in schools and hospitals, what do you expect?  This war isn't just about muslims and Israel, it is about muslims and all non believers.  Israel is doing you a big favor.

I live in Bangkok in peace together with people from many religions, including Muslims. 

Sometimes I also ride with my bike through an area in Bangkok with mosques and synagogues and Muslims and jews walking peacefully in the same streets. Apparently it is possible to live peaceful together. 

I live in Bangkok in peace together with people from many religions, including Muslims. 

Sometimes I also ride with my bike through an area in Bangkok with mosques and synagogues and Muslims and jews walking peacefully in the same streets. Apparently it is possible to live peaceful together. 

Tell Hamas not to start wars then.

• Thumbs Up 2

21 minutes ago, Presnock said:

Live in a Muslim Country in the fundamentalist areas - where the majority of the citizens live.  I did for a couple of years.  Had what I considered to be more than just acquaintances.  Was invited to their houses for meals and meetings with their families.  Some with teen-aged female children tried to convince me to adopt the girl and take them away from the country!  They indicated that male children at the age of 4 are taken regularly to the mosque for indoctrination and hatred of the non-believers, especially America and Europe.  Driving to work one day instead of using an official vehicle, at a red-light, I refused to stop as we had been warned of possible terrorist activities while the official van was right behind me.  Their local driver stopped at the light, a car pulled up in front of them, the driver of which stepped out with a pistol and fired at the van - the driver put his body/head under the dash, meanwhile a passenger got out of the car,  armed with an K-47 and shot each of my friends 5 times before climbing back into the car and they drove away.  On the opposite lane also stopped at the light was a pickup loaded with local police and they did not even bother to come over an check out the van and its occupants.  fortunately, the first American shot was hit with arm, leg, foot and grazed head - head wounds bleed profusely usually as his did so the shooter thought that he was dead as were the other two but he told the local driver to immediately go the the hospital.  These were not the first Westerners to be killed by Muslim radicals nor are they the last.  I spent an additional 6 months there after the shooting.  There was a quiet but huge smile about the killings of non-believers.  Those pouring into the US unrestricted almost, don't assimilate into US society/culture but try to change their local area to be like that which they left.  Women are slaves to them.  Some areas now have enough immigrants that they can even elect one of their own into our law-making bodies.  I have also been in Indonesia, the largest Muslim population - in the capital it used to be when I was there like any western city as far as dress and position of the women.  But horror stories also come out of some of the island where Muslim radicals control that area.  I am sure that there are"good" Muslims that have not been radicalized but I would never bet on that.  Sorry for the negative verbiage but every now an then about this time of year I recall the shootings of friends.

No need to apologize for recalling what you have experienced.  Unfortunately, most of the world's Muslim population, when given the choice, follow the rules of Islam; rules that discriminate against women, the LGBTQ community and non-believers. Many times violating the rules involves extremely harsh punishment including the death penalty.

Edited by Hawaiian
Additional comment.
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

No, they don't do that.

They just use big bombs and show videos of those big bombs exploding in Palestine and they show them on national TV.

No need to send the videos to individuals when everybody can watch them on TV.

More excusing the terrorists, what part of this would not be happening had these sicko Palestinians not invaded Israel do you not understand. Hamas are totally responsible for all deaths in Gaza.

16 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I am not from the USA, and I don't intend to ever visit that strange country.

Israel soldiers could fight individual terrorists without killing everybody. 

You have very little understanding of urban warfare have you, wars are not fought like Rambo movies.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You haven't been following this war, have you 

following?

Is reading a couple of articles every day and watching videos defined as "following"?

I try not to waste most of my time trying to figure out who did what when only to realize that there is absolutely nothing, I can do about that?

Today I am obviously wasting too much time on the issue. 

Hamas did not put Israel on the map. 

What's that got to do with over 3,000 terrorists, 100's of Palestinian civilians and over 3,000 rockets attacking Israel on Oct 7th?

• Thumbs Up 2