Only one in four British Muslims believe Hamas committed murder and rape in Israel, report

Social Media

3 hours ago, retarius said:

The UN investigators apparently couldn't a single victim of rape. Their report is based on hearsay. 

Like most of your guesseroony.............................:coffee1:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

45 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Another example of gross pejorative generalizations.

Protecting foreign folk again, I see....🤭

These people even thought the UK streets were paved in gold, they were told they were............😂

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Easy, it does not effect the hostages in the tunnels being sexually abused. I thought you may have found that pretty obvious, obviously not

Maybe, and here’s a thought for you.

The events of recent history played a part in the attack which lead to the hostages being in the tunnel.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The events of recent history played a part in the attack which lead to the hostages being in the tunnel.

No, not maybe, what a vile statement. Here's another fact for you, there is no justification for holding hostages, period, no matter what went on in history.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, transam said:

Protecting foreign folk again, I see....🤭

These people even thought the UK streets were paved in gold, they were told they were............😂

IM sorry Trans, what are you banging on about?

What ‘foreign folk’?

About half of the Muslims in the UK were born in the UK, they are British.

Perhaps you think I was somehow referring to those born elsewhere.

Or maybe you were just being plain silly.

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

No, not maybe, what a vile statement. Here's another fact for you, there is no justification for holding hostages, period, no matter what went on in history.

I agree, there is no justification for taking or holding hostages.

But clearly it happens.

So the question is why?

Oh, but trying to understand why is excusing the behavior, so let’s not try to understand why.

Let’s just pretend events happen in complete absence of any preliminary conditions.

I think we owe it to the victims on both sides of this war to understand why.

And asking why is not excusing anything.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

IM sorry Trans, what are you banging on about?

What ‘foreign folk’?

About half of the Muslims in the UK were born in the UK, they are British.

Perhaps you think I was somehow referring to those born elsewhere.

Or maybe you were just being plain silly.

Even those who were born there, follow the stuff they were brought up on, look at the foreign "towns" in the UK, even Sharia law courts in the UK, but you dismiss all that because you have never seen it.

Why are your friends risking life in a rubber dinghy's, tell me.......🤭

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

But clearly it happens.

So the question is why?

Oh, but trying to understand why is excusing the behavior, so let’s not try to understand why.

Let’s just pretend events happen in complete absence of any preliminary conditions.

How would I know what goes on in the mind of terrorists who rape, mutilate, murder and take hostages? I do know there is no justification and why there is a war now. Back to the topic, 

Why do you think 39% of Muslims in the UK deny these crimes happened and 37% deny rapes happened?

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

But clearly it happens.

So the question is why?

"So the question is why"..........................🤣

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

How would I know what goes on in the mind of terrorists who rape, mutilate, murder and take hostages? I do know there is no justification and why there is a war now. Back to the topic, 

Why do you think 39% of Muslims in the UK deny these crimes happened and 37% deny rapes happened?

Unfortunately, to understand it’s necessary to start asking why.

When a line is drawn on the day of a terrorist attack and discussion of any recent events or history before the attack is being negated then you can be assured that someone doesn’t want something to be known, discussed or understood.

Why do I think ……

So now you are asking me to examine the beliefs of others, perhaps I need to look at their own past history, their own background, events that took place before the survey.

Though to be honest my first question would be is the survey/report reliable?

And if it were reliable I’d ask were are these Muslims getting their information on what is happening in Gaza?

It all goes back to the source and being able to ask questions.

7 minutes ago, transam said:

"So the question is why"..........................🤣

I hear tell that having an open discussion on anything before the terrorist attack is a bit of a touchy subject.

Until that happens I doubt any of us will get an answer, though we might be fed a few.

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Unfortunately, to understand it’s necessary to start asking why.

When a line is drawn on the day of a terrorist attack and discussion of any recent events or history before the attack is being negated then you can be assured that someone doesn’t want something to be known, discussed or understood.

Why do I think ……

So now you are asking me to examine the beliefs of others, perhaps I need to look at their own past history, their own background, events that took place before the survey.

Though to be honest my first question would be is the survey/report reliable?

And if it were reliable I’d ask were are these Muslims getting their information on what is happening in Gaza?

It all goes back to the source and being able to ask questions.

Well you have not provided any other credible information to say the survey is not credible so that can be ruled out. But yes, its down to where the Muslims are getting their information, finally.

4 hours ago, Hawaiian said:

More than just sad.  The Brits had better do something pretty quick before the religious fanatics take over.  I"ll leave to your imagination as what should be done.

Its  too late and been too late for 20+ years

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Well you have not provided any other credible information to say the survey is not credible so that can be ruled out. But yes, its down to where the Muslims are getting their information, finally.

I don’t have to provide alternative information in order to question the impartiality of a source.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Pouatchee said:

that is what happens when a country has an open immigration policy. eventually the 4-6th generation natives get replaced by the newly arrived that actually procreate. eventually the original values get thrown out the window and get replaced by new values that will keep the majority happy. seeing that in canada over the last 25 years...

The UK has muslims in many many important positions  now Scottish 1st minister, Mayor of London etc and imo corruption amongst them will be rife , but it runs right down to local councils, the BBC and much much more.

Years  ago opposite my house there was a row of  shops, they applied for permission for hot food, this had always been denied neighbours didnt want late night noise fish n chip wrappers and no parking. Initially denied, they went to court appealed and won on the condition they provided  parking at the rear of the shop.16 years later there is  still no car  park, they just hope no one inc the council who all their   buddies are  on ( Birmingham) do anything, and so far no one ever  followed up despite complaints,

Youi can drive through Sparkhill in Birmingham and what used to be a clean tidy well kept neighbourhood with grocery stores is  now a  dump with  litter everywhere its predominantly asian, they just dont care about the area.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I’d like to see the source data, sample size, sample selection criteria and the questions asked.

16 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

The direct link is here but the actual data is in an excel file to download https://jlpartners.com/polling-results

Excellent and thank you for the link.

From which we learn that the head and shoulders highest agreement amongst the 1000 British Muslims polled was to the question:

Israel is committing genocide on Palestinians

80% of those British Muslims agree, while 46% in the polled general population agree.

11 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I noticed, baseless speculation is enough for you. I bet you've not even bothered to go to the direct source to view the file

It’s not baseless speculation to say the HJS is a neoliberal think tank with a history of stoking Islamophobia.

View the file?

Refer above:

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Excellent and thank you for the link.

From which we learn that the head and shoulders highest agreement amongst the 1000 British Muslims polled was to the question:

Israel is committing genocide on Palestinians

80% of those British Muslims agree, while 46% in the polled general population agree.

Right, only to be expected since around half think there were no crimes committed on the 7th Oct!

• Agree 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

It’s not baseless speculation to say the HJS is a neoliberal think tank with a history of stoking Islamophobia.

Deflection again. That is not the source, just because they commissioned it does not make them the source, do you want me to again post the same quote?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Right, only to be expected since around half think there were no crimes committed on the 7th Oct!

I see so you make a bet I haven’t looked at the file then you disregard data I quote from the file.

If you don’t like the data I quoted from the file why do you accept the data you refer to from the same file?