Only one in four British Muslims believe Hamas committed murder and rape in Israel, report

Social Media

26 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

No I am showing you evidence being presented to Congress. Are you claiming I do not have an education now?

No, you did not show 'evidence' being brought to congress about the UNRWA workers being involved in the attacks. That was dishonest. You showed a Jewish guy from a biased Jewish owned organization making a speech about why UNRWA shouldn't be funded anymore.

He brought loads of old tat into his 'presentation' such as the debunked report about school text books - over 90% of which were not actually being used in any of the schools mentioned.

No, I didn't make any comments about your education, I was referring to the general population. Most people won't accept kids marking their own exam papers, or their friends marking it for them. This is just common sense.

Edited by Brickleberry

3 minutes ago, transam said:

But, I believe the book they go by wants real Brits put down.........:coffee1:

Why do you believe that?

Any source (book or paragraph) or did the tv tell you to hate them?

1 minute ago, Brickleberry said:

No, you did not show 'evidence' being brought to congress about the UNRWA workers being involved in the attacks. That was dishonest. You showed a Jewish guy from a biased Jewish owned organization making a speech about why UNRWA shouldn't be funded anymore.

He brought loads of old tat into his 'presentation' such as the debunked report about school text books - over 90% of which were not actually being used in any of the schools mentioned.

No, I didn't make any comments about your education, I was referring to the general population. Most people won't accept kids marking their own exam papers, or their friends marking it for them. This is just common sense.

No, I didn't make any comments about your education

Yes you did:  No one with an education believes this tripe.

Just cant believe a word you say. 

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, BigBruv said:

Must be weird being a Muslim in the UK.

UK Government only to happy to give you a passport but the population, through media brainwashing, believe you're all suicide bombers.

Divide & conquer.

Get the plebs fighting amongst themselves so we can carry on with the looting?

I don't get why Muslims are being picked on here. There is a much bigger story, one third of all British adults believe Israel treats Palestinians the same way Nazis treated the Jews in WW2:

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk/almost-one-third-of-british-adults-believe-israel-treats-palestinians-like-nazis-treated-jews-according-to-new-poll-tqljlt8e

Over a third of 18-24-year-olds believe Israel treats Palestinians like Nazis treated Jews, according to new poll

A survey commissioned by CAA reveals daunting rates of antisemitism, particularly among youngest demographic

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BigBruv said:

Why do you believe that?

Any source (book or paragraph) or did the tv tell you to hate them?

Are you saying it doesn't say death to non-believers..?

9 minutes ago, transam said:

But, I believe the book they go by wants real Brits put down.........:coffee1:

This is disgusting. 'Real' Brits. What are you talking about? Pasty, white, bland, potato munching racists and fascists like Jacob Rees Mogg? Are these the 'real' Brits you are talking about?

What about Sadiq Khan, or any of the other thousands of British Muslims serving in our politics, military, security services, NHS etc? Are they real Brits?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_Muslims

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, transam said:

God does indeed order the complete destruction of several nations in Samuel and Deuteronomy in the Old Testament and in other areas of the Bible shows what could be considered at first glance as unjust and even violent actions and commands against various peoples who may be ‘innocent’. 

So does the Christian god. https://thefrequentlyaskedchristians.com/how-could-god-condone-genocide-or-extermination/

Christian god not only encourages genocide, but death to non believers too.

Deuteronomy 17:2–5

If there is found among you, within any of your towns that the Lord your God is giving you, a man or woman who does what is evil in the sight of the Lord your God, lin transgressing his covenant, 3 and has gone and served other gods and worshiped them, or mthe sun or the moon or any of the host of heaven, nwhich I have forbidden, 4 and it is told you and you hear of it, then you shall inquire odiligently, and if it is true and certain that such an abomination has been done in Israel, 5 then you shall bring out to your gates that man or woman who has done this evil thing, and you pshall stone that man or woman to death with stones.

14 minutes ago, transam said:

I am.

What book are you on about?

and where does 'it' say that?

Source??????

3 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

This is disgusting. 'Real' Brits. What are you talking about? Pasty, white, bland, potato munching racists and fascists like Jacob Rees Mogg? Are these the 'real' Brits you are talking about?

What about Sadiq Khan, or any of the other thousands of British Muslims serving in our politics, military, security services, NHS etc? Are they real Brits?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_Muslims

Twist it, won't you...........😂

Does the book they follow say kill all non-believers, as the UK or GB is a Christian based country, do they just cross that bit out, or is it kept under wraps..?..🤗

1 minute ago, transam said:

Does the book they follow say kill all non-believers, as the UK or GB is a Christian based country, do they just cross that bit out, or is it kept under wraps..?..🤗

Source??????

I reckon you imagined it

You should read this, it explains the passage quite well. Infidels are only allowed to be killed in a holy war against Muslims.

https://www.ask-a-muslim.com/en/does-quran-say-kill-non-believers/

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

So does the Christian god. https://thefrequentlyaskedchristians.com/how-could-god-condone-genocide-or-extermination/

Christian god not only encourages genocide, but death to non believers too.

The Christian God and the Muslim God is the same person and they both stole their God from the Jews God 

1 minute ago, BigBruv said:

Source??????

I reckon you imagined it

Don't think so...........🤭

Just now, transam said:

So why are they killing the innocent NOW....The latest, Russia....

Am I missing something? Was there a recent story about Muslims killing infidels willy nilly in the UK?

• Confused 1

I would like to see the opinion of the total British population on this.

I believe it may show a widespread distrust towards Israeli sources and less religion related than this survey seems to indicate.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Am I missing something? Was there a recent story about Muslims killing infidels willy nilly in the UK?

No, Sun reader so he doesn't know what he's on about so is just posting nonsense responses.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, stevenl said:

I would like to see the opinion of the total British population on this.

I believe it may show a widespread distrust towards Israeli sources and less religion related than this survey seems to indicate.

I'm in Britain and believe most of us just want all of them to bog off (ideally) or at least pipe down.

We're sick of paying taxes to fund fake foreign 'wars' behind false flag psyops to line rich people's pockets.

Very few here are interested in the middle east despite what *their* papers and media want us to believe

Edited by BigBruv

Yes, in London, time to catch up, even a bus was blown up killing many in London......

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BigBruv said:

No, Sun reader so he doesn't know what he's on about so is just posting nonsense responses.

Never read the Sun, but I do know about the Muslim terrorists that killed Londoners in London, also a bus full of Londoners was blown up, did you forget...?  🙄

Yes, in London, time to catch up, even a bus was blown up killing many in London......

This one, a white christian bombing?

At 10:38 pm on 18 February 1996, an improvised explosive device being carried by IRA member Edward O'Brien detonated prematurely on a WLT990, a Leyland Titan operating on route 171 in Aldwych, in the West End of London, England.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Wobblybob said:

Where is the bit where it states it's ok to throw gays off high rise buildings, stone women to death, marry 9 year old children, cut a soldiers head off in the UK, bomb music venues in Manchester and the list goes on. The religion of peace, I don't tink so

Ooooooh, they forget all that, its a fantasy, no killings in the UK by Muslims...........😂......

• Thumbs Up 1