Raw Food Pizza

mallmagician

Hi all,

Im after a restaurant that makes raw food pizza (Google it! :o )

Its basically a pizza made entirely from veggies, nuts, seasonings, tomato etc. No Carbs as such. Im on a detox, and miss pizza!

I hear there is a detox place in Samui that serves these, but its a bit far to go :D

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Phil

im not sure if a restaurant like that exists in CM

you could always go down to Pizza Hut and order one and tell em to hold the base! :o

Hi all,

Im after a restaurant that makes raw food pizza (Google it! :D )

Its basically a pizza made entirely from veggies, nuts, seasonings, tomato etc. No Carbs as such. Im on a detox, and miss pizza!

I hear there is a detox place in Samui that serves these, but its a bit far to go :D

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Phil

This could actually be a good Italian restaurant test.

Like, go to an Italian restaurant, ask for the owner and explain what you want.

Then to see if the place is a proper one, you merely have to wait and see if he throws you into the moat or not.

If you google it, it actually has a base made of nuts/garlic etc, all ground together and formed a sort of dough (But carb free). The toppings are all raw salad type stuff. Apparantly they're really nice if made right!

Maybe there's an opportunity there......? :o

Cheers

Phil

Rassayana Retreat in Bangkok is the only one I know of. However the owner offers some classes here. Perhaps if you contact her you could order a pizza. Not sure of her number in Chiang Mai, but google for the number in Bangkok and they will help you I

Eating all live foods to lose weight works really well, and these things are great after a detox, but they don't really compare with cooked foods taste-wise. A live food restaurant in Chiang Mai - unless attached to a Detox Center - would be a dismal failure.

Eating all live foods to lose weight works really well, and these things are great after a detox, but they don't really compare with cooked foods taste-wise. A live food restaurant in Chiang Mai - unless attached to a Detox Center - would be a dismal failure.

youre probably right UG- i always find it hard eating my beef and chicken whilst chasing it down the soi, at least it keeps me trim :o

So Mall.... Can I have your share of the ribs at the BBQ in August ? I'll bring you some vegetables to trade.

Really.... I understand. Kind of. Sympathize too. Kind of. But especially in Thailand, take the middle path of moderation. Sure, eat meat, eat cooked food. And plenty of it. But also make sure you eat your raw vegetables and fruits too. Get your phytochemicals and fiber, and keep it balanced. This is the way.....

So Mall.... Can I have your share of the ribs at the BBQ in August ? I'll bring you some vegetables to trade.

Really.... I understand. Kind of. Sympathize too. Kind of. But especially in Thailand, take the middle path of moderation. Sure, eat meat, eat cooked food. And plenty of it. But also make sure you eat your raw vegetables and fruits too. Get your phytochemicals and fiber, and keep it balanced. This is the way.....

Thanks, Mom/realthaideal:

post-23786-1185461042.jpg post-23786-1185461072.jpg

You got your fiber; I get Mall Magician's ribs, Dude.... :o

McG

"You got your fiber; I get Mall Magician's ribs, Dude.... :o"

Why you gotta sweat me McG?! I get his ribs! That's my magic.

Speaking of ribs, you ever see a mockumentary made in the early 90's called CB4 or something ? I didn't think so. It starred Chris Rock as some Eazy-E type rapper who let it all go to his head. Sort of a Spinal Tap of rap. Anyway, in one sketch he's also playing this one homeless guy in the hood trying to scam some rib house owner out of one rib. "Come on! Let me get just one rib???" "Get outa here fool! I ain't gonna sell you just one rib!" "COme one, let me get one rib. How much is one rib?" "Fool! Ain't no way I'm sellin' you ONE rib!" That $hit is hilarious.