If Living in Texas instead of Thailand: I would own guns...Big guns.

9 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

It is not only cars, it is also retail shops which are being ransacked. 

Retailers in California and in cities elsewhere around the U.S., including Chicago and Minneapolis, have recently been targeted by large-scale thefts when groups of people show up in groups for mass shoplifting events or to enter stores and smash and grab from display cases.

Several dozen people participated in a brazen smash-and-grab flash mob at a Nordstrom store in the Westfield Topanga Shopping Center last month. Authorities said they used bear spray on a security guard, the Los Angeles Times reported, and the store suffered losses between $60,000 and $100,000.

https://apnews.com/article/california-smash-grab-robberies-grants-police-0172b4e64ed9d748a6fced4316f4121d

The Reyes and Cardona families both said they were repeatedly told by desk clerks, waiters and rental car agents not to leave anything in their cars because property crimes in San Francisco are a major problem.

Both families stopped at Alamo Square for just five minutes to snap some photos at the iconic spot, but that's all the time it took to become the city's latest car break-in victims.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/san-francisco/car-break-ins-san-francisco-alamo-square/3265746/

one of my gigs was Home Goods...TONS of product broken in transit..returned by customers and also opened packages as horrible customers would open product..buy it and return it for furniture staging ops in their rental units.....but hey lets keep blaming poor colored people than rich white ones who are the majority of offenders who abuse return policies..also allowed by big corp...........as i witnessed daily..not to mention the store credit card scam preying on the poor and the tax write offs from St Jude "charity" fundraisers......if you wanna be fearful keep your eyes on rich white corp men......they are the thieves

On 4/13/2024 at 4:58 AM, Dioj said:

What you can´t understand, is that nobody said violence does not exist in Thailand. Just that it´s much more in the US. That´s why it´s safer here.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I tend to agree. As a white American, I think the white race is not only highly over rated, but also the source of so many of America's problems. Easy to blame immigrants and people of color. It is mostly deflection, based on ignorance. 

Agreed...I owe you a shot of sangsom....carry on good Sir.....

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I tend to agree. As a white American, I think the white race is not only highly over rated, but also the source of so many of America's problems. Easy to blame immigrants and people of color. It is mostly deflection, based on ignorance. 

Sidenote when I was a Chef for Whole Foods the rich people would constantly steal......one guy i busted said she spends enough so he can do what he wants...i eventually quit cos CORP did nothing....smh

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Thanks to the left's propaganda machine, I now realize and apologize for being born a white male.  As we've been the problem all along ... :cheesy:

So much so, that I now identify more with my Thai wife.   So I'm now a Black Asian Lesbian :coffee1:

17 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

Agreed...I owe you a shot of sangsom....carry on good Sir.....

I saw what you did there .... 'Texas ... guns ... shot'...

... watch you back Mike :coffee1:

6 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

I saw what you did there .... 'Texas ... guns ... shot'...

... watch you back Mike :coffee1:

yippee kai yay .....hi ho Silver...careful there kid you'll shoot your eye out....i'll always take the bullet shot--as long as  its sangsom.....going out in a blaze of glory!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Thanks to the left's propaganda machine, I now realize and apologize for being born a white male.  As we've been the problem all along ... :cheesy:

So much so, that I now identify more with my Thai wife.   So I'm now a Black Asian Lesbian :coffee1:

It has nothing to do with the left and it has nothing to do with propaganda. Ever since I was an adolescent I realized how much of a problem white people were. There's nothing wrong with taking responsibility for our race, and there's nothing superior about our race, on any level. We make just as much trouble if not more trouble then most other races.

It just happens to be very convenient to blame them. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

It has nothing to do with the left and it has nothing to do with propaganda. Ever since I was an adolescent I realized how much of a problem white people were. There's nothing wrong with taking responsibility for our race, and there's nothing superior about our race, on any level. We make just as much trouble if not more trouble then most other races.

Never noticed any problems with 'white' people, just people in general.  I find all people, to be about the same, some good, some not so.

I don't take responsibility for anyone, no matter race, religion or sex, and nothing superior about any.  Along with not blaming any race for anything.  I really don't know anyone who blames another race for their or local/state/country's woes.   That just silly.  Things ain't going right for you, it's usually the guy/gal in the mirrors fault

With few exception, everyone I know takes responsibility for themselves.  Those that don't usually blame their parents or the govt.  

7 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Now that right there is funny. 

• Haha 1

On 4/16/2024 at 5:02 AM, The Old Bull said:

When the second amendment was written bearing arms meant you had a sword or a single shot black powder blunderbuss. Machine guns and RPG's were not yet invented so how did they sneak in ?  Lack of judicial oversite ,now too late to fix , the USA is doomed.

LOL. IMO the INTENT of the second amendment was to ensure that the administration could not become dictators, and that was by allowing the citizens to be well armed so that they could fight back. Now that the administration is armed with machine guns, it is essential that the citizens are not armed only with muzzle loaders.

As I understand it, the founding fathers had a great fear of a future administration becoming kings themselves.

Any dictatorial government fears the citizens and will do their best to disarm them, the easier to control them.

On 4/17/2024 at 12:33 PM, spidermike007 said:

I tend to agree. As a white American, I think the white race is not only highly over rated, but also the source of so many of America's problems. Easy to blame immigrants and people of color. It is mostly deflection, based on ignorance. There are an awful lot of white people who are low class trash, thieves, gangsters, rapists and social retards. Just think of the entirety of Russia. 

What a load of <deleted>. ALL demographics of any colour, ethnicity or creed are composed of good AND bad actors. It's nothing to do with race.

Your condemnation of all Russians says a lot about you, personally.

• Haha 1