Anutin tells Swiss man Urs Fehr he should go home

webfact

15 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

Like a rat!

PS; I just wish it was exterminated like all Rats should be!

You couldn't fight your way out of a paper bag mate.

All jocks are soft as sheyete!

Bob.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, bob smith said:

I've seen the video multiple times and I have yet to see anything that even remotely resembles a kick.

Granted I am not a forensic examiner so I cant say with any great certainty one way or the other.

Bob.

I'm with you on that. I have also watched that video dozens of times, slow motion, freeze frame   , and zoomed in. There is no way that it proves he had any Physical contact with her, at all.    Neither a full blown swinging kick, which from a guy his size would have launched her, Or even a more restrained kick which would  have resulted in some unnatural jerky movements from her on impact and as she struggled to stand up. It doesn't even show him gently touching / nudging  her with his foot , which if there was any contact is probably what happened, she certainly didn't struggle with her composure as she stood  up, neither was she clutching herself in agony

We all know touching or even pointing at things with our feet is a rather sensitive issue here so its no surprise that its resulted in such controversy and as a consequence has invariably been subject of some exaggeration

Personally I find it very strange that so many on here are basing there accusations on that video, one or two even describing it as a serious violent assault its almost like some sort form of  mass hypnosis has occurred 

I wouldn't dream of suggesting that the UK justice system is any better or worse than other countries but if that was all the evidence the police had of an alleged assault, its unlikely he would even be charged, and even if he was, it would never get to court, the crown prosecution service would never approve it for trial, simply due to lack of evidence 

How ever in the face of such prolific  media coverage and the ensuing public outcry , its quite possible that he might end up in court on a much lesser charge of insulting behaviour or such like   But assault ?  No way

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

I'm with you on that. I have also watched that video dozens of times, slow motion, freeze frame   , and zoomed in. There is no way that it proves he had any Physical contact with her, at all.    Neither a full blown swinging kick, which from a guy his size would have launched her, Or even a more restrained kick which would  have resulted in some unnatural jerky movements from her on impact and as she struggled to stand up. It doesn't even show him gently touching / nudging  her with his foot , which if there was any contact is probably what happened, she certainly didn't struggle with her composure as she stood  up, neither was she clutching herself in agony

We all know touching or even pointing at things with our feet is a rather sensitive issue here so its no surprise that its resulted in such controversy and as a consequence has invariably been subject of some exaggeration

Personally I find it very strange that so many on here are basing there accusations on that video, one or two even describing it as a serious violent assault its almost like some sort form of  mass hypnosis has occurred 

I wouldn't dream of suggesting that the UK justice system is any better or worse than other countries but if that was all the evidence the police had of an alleged assault, its unlikely he would even be charged, and even if he was, it would never get to court, the crown prosecution service would never approve it for trial, simply due to lack of evidence 

How ever in the face of such prolific  media coverage and the ensuing public outcry , its quite possible that he might end up in court on a much lesser charge of insulting behaviour or such like   But assault ?  No way

Well said mate!

I think some people are so far down the Thai apologist rabbit hole that they leave their common sense at the door!

Bob.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Sig said:

He's also sending a loud and clear message to the court on how he thinks they should rule. That's the problem. It's completely unethical.

Anutin is a politician. Ethics are ethics.

Ethics and politicians are rarely found inhabiting the same space, in any country.

A simple Question. Why is a falang plastered all over the papers if he assaults a Thai, and why is a Thai not plastered all over the press with his mugshot for Assaulting a Falang. How many have we seen having pointing fingers at him or apologizeing infront of a camera.

Edited by BarraMarra
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, bob smith said:

That was trial by fakebook.. 

No jury sat in and deliberated on if the steps were legal or not.

Land office came out and declared steps were not legal according to the land registry

• Agree 1

Just now, bob smith said:

are they impartial?

bob.

If you want to build a wall around your house and you want to ensure that your wall doesn't encroached onto your neighbors land you contact the land office who hold all land records

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, watchcat said:

Obviously Anutin hasn't forget when switzerland denied him entry to the country during covid. So now it's payback time....

Ah yes, I had forgotten that. Flew there and was turned away wasn't he?

13 hours ago, bob smith said:

Swiss david doesn’t stand a chance of a fair trial.

Not that I expected anything different..

Nor does he deserve one.  I'm sure you are correct!  He should leave this place immediately where they are nicer to people that kick doctors.  TIT indeed.  

• Sad 1

Attn: Mr Bob Smith: please read:

Mr Anutin is the ultimate adjudicator under the 1979 Immigration Act.

It would appear as most farangs don’t know or keep up on Thai Law but merely make foolish statements that make the rest of us look bad in the public’s eye like the beast that defecated in a public shrine recently this is the act of someone of the lowest standards in life. It is embarrassing to see the quality of farang that wonder about Thailand. Appearing at for example the 90 day check dressed poorly and smelling bad. This is an opportunity to try and impress the immigration people that we have some form of proper conduct than just continuing to act as sub human barbarians with a very low moral character.

Yes I know many of you will wildly comment on this but after doing so take a good look in the mirror and honestly ask your self if you’re happy with what you see.

I for 1 don’t blame Thai people for disliking Whites with the quality they portray to the Thai people which is poor at best. As for the Swiss man he should spend time in jail to think about his horrible barbaric actions.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, bob smith said:

do you think it is rational behavior for a public servant to tell a foreigner to ‘go home?’

bob.

None of them in the Thai government, Police or Military consider themselves ' public servants ' they consider themselves masters over a public that needs them and their wisdom indefinitely.

• Thanks 1

Anutin will be the next leader of Thailand.

The current leadership, are a little out of touch, and have just opened up the borders to mass tourism to EVERYONE. I see on the ground the effects of letting Russians live here long term, rents being driven up, violence drunk behaviour by low rent tourists, jobs being taken by foreigners, etc 

Whilst it is ackowledged tourism is needed, there is also a swell feeling the levels of tourism is far too high, and the quality attracted is of a very low class of tourist. 

Anutin has tapped into this growing resentment and has alot of support. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Zack61 said:

Quite likely. Most government positions have a price tag on them. Even entry level positions come with a fairly hefty price amounting to well over a year’s salary. 
There’d be some serious dosh up for a Governor position (x77 provinces)

It seems very common, my wife's uncle paid over a million baht for the position of principle at school. 

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, Matrosen said:

It looks like a lot of foreigners forget that they are guests in a country that they do not belong in. At the same time they think that they are better than the Thai people & people with this way of thinking & acting should not be in the country at all.

How could any of us forget, with all the AN posters desperate to defend Thailand to remind us?

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, ChrisY1 said:

Strettha cannot see the hatred Anutin has of foreigners.....he probably doesn't even know the rage this guy is displaying publicly towards this Swiss guy.....!

We are all geusts in there country,we all need to show respect , not be dip--its, is karma for him

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, S Mart said:

Attn: Mr Bob Smith: please read:

Mr Anutin is the ultimate adjudicator under the 1979 Immigration Act.

It would appear as most farangs don’t know or keep up on Thai Law but merely make foolish statements that make the rest of us look bad in the public’s eye like the beast that defecated in a public shrine recently this is the act of someone of the lowest standards in life. It is embarrassing to see the quality of farang that wonder about Thailand. Appearing at for example the 90 day check dressed poorly and smelling bad. This is an opportunity to try and impress the immigration people that we have some form of proper conduct than just continuing to act as sub human barbarians with a very low moral character.

Yes I know many of you will wildly comment on this but after doing so take a good look in the mirror and honestly ask your self if you’re happy with what you see.

I for 1 don’t blame Thai people for disliking Whites with the quality they portray to the Thai people which is poor at best. As for the Swiss man he should spend time in jail to think about his horrible barbaric actions.

I did read your post (wish I hadn't now) and my conclusion is what you have said is absolute twaddle.

bob.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/13/2024 at 8:37 AM, watchcat said:

Obviously Anutin hasn't forget when switzerland denied him entry to the country during covid. So now it's payback time....

Well done Switzerland. At that time, this guy was a member of an illegal government who ruled the country for nine years with the backing of soldiers 

tanks and guns. No first world country should have let any senior members of this unelected government over their borders.

32 minutes ago, john donson said:

he seems rich enough to come back under a new name/other passport...

but what he would need most is a new face and also to change his attitudes ... 🙃

• Agree 1

Well, I dont know what is happening in Thailand, but just red, a Belgian fresh retiree was bashed by a German in Hua Hin !

He is in hospital now and had 13 hour surgery. His skull was broken on 10 places ! In coma now for the next 8 months.

However the news is only on a Belgian news site, cant find in any Thai news. 

The same German already did a Britain too, but he was lucky.

Give you Belgian site, you can always translate https://www.vrt.be/vrtnws/nl/2024/04/11/zinloos-geweld-thailand/

And VRT is an official site.

What would be the conclusion of all? Thailand attracts violent people or when you are living in Thailand, you get violent?

Maybe nr 1? As Thailand once also let in Joran vd Sloot, alleged Nathalie Holloway killer.

And what he did there? Trading in girls for prostitution. 

It is weird it is not (yet?) in Thai news.

Weird the German didnt get kicked out (action before with Britain), not even arrested now(not in article)!

How can you rhyme this ? I cant.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

The question is: what will happen to all the assets owned by the foreigner who will be expelled?
Because he won't have time to sell everything if he is expelled.
Will the Thai government take them? If something like this happens, foreigners will have to be very careful in the future, all it takes is that there are false accusations or a case invented with someone's complicity and they will expel us and the assets remain in Thailand at their disposal.
Think about it, it's a dangerous precedent.
Tony

• Agree 1