BREAKING NEWS! Iran potentially triggers World War 3

george

11 minutes ago, champers said:

Will all this have a detrimental effect on the price of baked beans? Heinz. Obviously. Asking for a friend.

Well, the price of olive oil is going through the roof...so...maybe.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, norfolkandchance said:

Yes I know. I was a contractor on a RSAF Fighter Sqaudron. I know who I'd put my money on. The ones waving the white and blue flags.

Unfortunately, those who have supply and support from USA (and UK) will prevail. It's no surprise. 

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

When leaders lose their grip on power they sometimes engineer a war to stay in power. To this day the 7th October attack disturbs me, as Israel has one of the best intelligence/surveillance operations in the world. I still can’t get my head around how this happened?

You've had long enough to think  about it , you've had six months to try and get your head around it .

You may as well accept that understanding the situation is beyond your capabilities and just too forget about it and to move onto a current subject, like what this thread is about

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, connda said:

BREAKING NEWS! Iran potentially triggers World War 3

In case the Main Stream News which is reporting this didn't notice, Israeli bombed the Iranian embassy consulate on April 1st in violation of international diplomatic conventions that protect ALL diplomatic missions worldwide.

The naysayers are now saying that "consulates are not embassies and are not covered by diplomatic immunity."  Well Kids - that's a two-way street.  If players like Israel, supported by US and Western military power and might wish to change the rules?  Well - then don't complain when suddenly US, Western, and Western allies consulates become legitimate targets.

So reality:  Israel potentially triggers World War 3 on April 1st when they bombed the Iranian consulate in Syria in violation of all diplomatic norms.  The UNSC and UNGA should have condemn the action - they didn't.  So this is the world we live in - Did you believe there would be no response?

There is so much hate, enmity, and ill-will as humans do what they have done since their ancestors were beating their foes with rocks and sticks in order to take from other instead of producing their own.  The only difference today - Nukes.  And I fully expect to see a world-ending nuclear exchange in my life-time as I now believe that the chances are higher that we will all end up dying of starvation and radiation sickness in the dark or a nuclear winter (if we are not lucky enough to be flash-cooked) then dying of old age and natural causes.  Why - human greed, human avarice, human hatred.  You all are taught (every one of you) to hate your state's enemies from the day you are born.  You can't see other humans as being in the same situation as yourselves.  You have no empathy nor compassion for any other than your own tribe.
So - you celebrate global war; you hope and wish for global war; you pray for the defeat of your enemies.
You will die fools consumed by hatred and anger. 

Try embracing your common humanity as your deaths will be cause by global elites who consider you be be little more than bugs under their feet.
Do you want to live - then come together with other compassionate, sane, normal, average humans on this planet and demand that world governments and your psychopathic "leaders" stop this insanity, including calls for complete nuclear disarmament.  Alas - too late.  Be careful what you wish for.  Enjoy what's coming. 

“Lord our Father, our young patriots, idols of our hearts, go forth into battle—be Thou near them! With them—in spirit—we also go forth from the sweet peace of our beloved firesides to smite the foe. O Lord our God, help us tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with their little children to wander unfriended in the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames in summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it—

For our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimmage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet!

We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

-The War Prayer, Mark Twain

https://warprayer.org/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

US President Joe Biden told Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu that the US will not aid any Israeli counterattack on Iran, US media report, citing senior administration officials.

Axios and CNN report that message was passed during a phone call between the pair.  Axios reports that Biden told Netyanyahu the US will oppose any Israeli counterattack.

CNN reports that Biden said the US will not take part in any such counteraction.

Fyi - If the US or West counter attacks, then the Straits of Hormus and the Persian Gulf and Bab El-Mandab Strait and the Red Sea close for traffic.  Why?  Insurers will no longer insure ships. 
Effects:  Skyrocketing gas prices and commodity shortages, skyrocketing inflation in the US, and Biden along with most Western leaders up for reelection can kiss their leadership roles goodbye.

US politicians know the score - they'll be removed from office this November.

Here at home (considering "home" Thailand):  Locally grown fruits, vegetables, and meats like chicken are readily available.  My car gets over 50+ mpg of fuel so when the gas costs double or triple - we'll still be able to drive. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Goat said:

No i am fairly sure.

No food and water and bombs dropping on you seems to result in death.

Add that to no medical supplies. 

How do you know that the hostages haven't been given food and water and no medical supplies and that they've had bombs dropped on them ?

Well over 2 million Gazans have survived this war , why shouldn't the hostages have also survived ?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

That 100% record hasn't stopped loads of wars since, have you forgotten Ukraine already?

No - see my previous post.

2 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

WW3 has already started. This is just the build up to total conflict.

Russia v Ukraine

HAMAS v Israel

Muslims v Jews.

Third columnists causing disruption in the western countries under the guise of 'peaceful demonstrations'

And waiting in the wings - China v Taiwan

Get the tin hats out folks, it will be a rough ride for a while.

By the way - China is stirring the pot.

They supply weapons to both sides of the conflicts in most cases.

Edited by Tropicalevo
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1