BREAKING NEWS! Iran potentially triggers World War 3

george

Just now, coolcarer said:

Change that for Hamas triggers World War 3 and you’d be spot on.

Who put intelligence info away that a Hamas attack is imminent? Who let the most fortified border unguarded at exactly that day? Who is attacking, stealing land and murdering Palestinians since decades? Who planned since the 1990s to take out all the big neighboring Arab states? Who paid off Jordan and Egypt and Turkey to accept peace. Who invented the Abraham Accords to calm down the UAE/Saudi Arabia? Who attacked Iraq and why, twice? Who founded ISIS and attacked Syria?

Saying Hamas means you have absolutely no idea what Israel and the Jews around the world are doing for the security for their countryl.

• Confused 5
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Goat said:

The Balfour Declaration was a public statement issued by the British Government in 1917 during the First World War announcing its support for the establishment of a "national home for the Jewish people" in Palestine,

All that was needed was to get rid of the actual Semites in Palestine, hence The Nakba of 1948 (or the first genocide of Palestinians).  Were did they end up?  Many in Gaza.  Now in Gaza - Nakba 2.0.

:angry: "That's not so.  That's not so."

Well, history is written by the victors (so The Nakba of 1948 wasn't in the curriculum of any US school I attended) but time will tell.  The world is changing and changing quickly.  Hegemony gives way to multipolarity and the colonized in the Global South and ME shake off their colonial masters and begin the process of establishing sovereign states sans European overlords.  And those oppressed people understand what the Palestinian are going through to reach independence.  Give it 5 or 10 years and we'll all see what shakes out this time around from a historical point of view.  Well, for those of us who haven't croaked from old age yet, or a thermonuclear humanity-culling exchange. 

15 minutes ago, AreYouGerman said:

Who put intelligence info away that a Hamas attack is imminent? Who let the most fortified border unguarded at exactly that day? Who is attacking, stealing land and murdering Palestinians since decades? Who planned since the 1990s to take out all the big neighboring Arab states? Who paid off Jordan and Egypt and Turkey to accept peace. Who invented the Abraham Accords to calm down the UAE/Saudi Arabia? Who attacked Iraq and why, twice? Who founded ISIS and attacked Syria?

Saying Hamas means you have absolutely no idea what Israel and the Jews around the world are doing for the security for their countryl.

No I said Hamas potentially triggered World War 3. 

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

What's really depressing is watching the news. Already they are talking about retaliating. WTF is going on?

Iran has NEVER directly attacked Israel previously. They only did so this time because they attacked Iranian soil - their consulate/embassy is sovereign soil under the Rome Statutes. Israel is 100% in the wrong, but it seems like the whole world is going to let Israel continue flagrantly disregarding diplomatic norms and international law. Again. Parents know they need to give kids boundaries, and punish them when they do wrong. It seems America has forgotten parenting 101: If you let them get away with murder, they will keep on murdering.

I dislike the state of Iran, but they are well within their rights to respond to this attack. If Israel attacks again, this would be further provocation.

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-middle-east-68737710?src_origin=BBCS_BBC

How many times have Israel attacked Iran, how was it with Saddam sponsored war? People forget how dirty these war mongers is, and how far they are willing to go.

Finance of terror goes far on both sides to manage some influence in poor countries with corrupt leaders. 

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

So back to it was a complete failure:

I wouldn't say it was a "complete failure."

Now, Iran knows the strength of Israel's defensive capabilities. That could either deter it from striking again, or it could have revealed weak spots in those capabilities. We'll know again soon if Israel decides to retaliate. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

Now, Iran knows the strength of Israel's defensive capabilities. That could either deter it from striking again, or it could have revealed weak spots in those capabilities. We'll know again soon if Israel decides to retaliate. 

I do

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

Basically, this is a win win for Israel. Well played Bibi

Basically, this is a win win for Israel. Well played Bibi Iran and it's leaders have let Israel off the hook.  They have let Israel off the hook provided Israel does not respond too heavily!

Edited by scottiejohn

Posts with videos from unapproved social media sources and the replies have been removed.

Posts with trolling memes and the replies have been removed.

Off topic deflection posts, baiting posts and the replies have been removed.

2 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

Basically, this is a win win for Israel. Well played Bibi Iran and it's leaders.  They have let Israel off the hook provided Israel does not respond too heavily!

Right, we just changed the definition of what Embassies are and Israel didn't attack an Iranian Embassy.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, transam said:

I thought a good idea, but Australia was a close second, as it was part of the British  Empire with lots of space.......😋

I would have preferred them than you blokes.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I do

Of course, you do. You support anything Israel does without ever considering the ramifications or the plight of the other side. But I've known that for a long, long time. 

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You've had long enough to think  about it , you've had six months to try and get your head around it .

You may as well accept that understanding the situation is beyond your capabilities and just too forget about it and to move onto a current subject, like what this thread is about

Move on, nothing to see here? I don't think so. The 7 October attacks are what led to the current situation in the Middle East, and need to be investigated thoroughly. Like 9/11, there was a lot going on that day that simply didn't make sense. You can get an Apache helicopter up in the air in 5 minutes, the slow response to the attack by the IDF requires investigation. 

1 minute ago, AreYouGerman said:

Right, we just changed the definition of what Embassies are and Israel didn't attack an Iranian Embassy.

Correct Israel did not attack and Iranian Embassy.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, rabas said:

Reading comprehension precedes math.  He did not say 5 of 30  cruise missiles hit Israel. 

He said, of 30 cruise missiles fired, 0 (zero, none) entered Israel, and that Israel's air force shot down 25 of the 30. The remaining 5 may have been shot down by US planes active in the area or jut crashed. Just crashing often occurs with electronic countermeasures. 

You also ignore the majority of the 320 objects he described.

Are you quoting Al Jazeera? 

All he does is copies and pastes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WDSmart said:

Of course, you do. You support anything Israel does without ever considering the ramifications or the plight of the other side. But I've known that for a long, long time. 

US, UK and France all contributed to the complete failure of the Iranian strike. Oh, this topic is not about me.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Correct Israel did not attack and Iranian Embassy.

I don't understand this. All the sources I read say Israel did attack the Iranian Embassy in Damascus, Syria. Although some call it a "consulate." I don't know the difference between an embassy and a consulate, but whatever it was, it was an attack on Iranian personnel and killed three people.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

Both will have learned about the other.

Mostly Iran learned what doesn't work, and Iran tried most everything they had.  Israel now has parts, including electronics, from  many of Iran's weapons. They are probably already on a plane to the US.

Never underestimate high technology in modern warfare. That's were the West dominates. 

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, WDSmart said:

I don't understand this. All the sources I read say Israel did attack the Iranian Embassy in Damascus, Syria. Although some call it a "consulate." I don't know the difference between an embassy and a consulate, but whatever it was, it was an attack on Iranian personnel and killed three people.

Attack. On 1 April 2024, the Iranian consulate annex building adjacent to the Iranian embassy

Now you understand

2 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

It does not surprise me that you do not understand the difference, it is pretty complicated. 

A consulate is where you would go to replace your passport, or some other citizen service. 

An embassy is where the Ambassador has you over for drinks. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1