BREAKING NEWS! Iran potentially triggers World War 3

george

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

Israel knew there would be a response, so why did they attack the Iranian Embassy, killing 13 people?

Iran were duty-bound to respond. 

Also, why do you not condemn what Israel are doing in Gaza?

Because they want to drag the world into WW3. It's the only way they can continue their genocide in Palestinian lands.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, retarius said:

NO Israel trigger WW3 when it attacked Iran's embassy in Istanbul.

It is not difficult, but some have difficulties to understand simple things, but for sure good at giving confused emotions.

If Iran wanted, they could had given Israel damage, but this was a timed little warning, and to save face. 

We just have to wait and see for the next days how this going to turn out.

Already looking forward to fly home next week! FS world politics

2 minutes ago, connda said:

My car gets over 50+ mpg of fuel so when the gas costs double or triple - we'll still be able to drive. 

With the distinct possibility of World war 3 breaking out , how many MPG you car does is quite low down on the list of what is important about the war and its effects

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ben Zioner said:

Ok, next step: total destruction of Iranian nuclear facilities.

Agree, think you'll see that happening soon and launch sites etc etc........ 

12 minutes ago, SpaceKadet said:

"Hey Joe, where you going with that gun in your hand?"

I'm going down to shoot my old lady,
You know, I've caught her messin' around with another man.

Edited by connda
  • Love It 1

LOL. I announce WW3 was called off and a poster gives me as SAD. 

OBVIOUSLY one of our Iran Hamas supporters. 

LOL.

==========================================

image.png.75e3f05e58a2a960143c29547354dbf2.png

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, rabas said:

The didn't attack the Embassy. They knocked out a herd of top Iranian generals on Syrian soil planning further attacks on Israel after the initial Hamas terrorist attacks. 

Anyway, Iran once captured an entire US Embassy, along with staff, and kept it hostage for 444 days. Do you remember? 

Read about 1953 Iranian coup d'état, 

Just going in circles post ww2 aint we? 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, connda said:

US President Joe Biden told Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu that the US will not aid any Israeli counterattack on Iran, US media report, citing senior administration officials.

Axios and CNN report that message was passed during a phone call between the pair.  Axios reports that Biden told Netyanyahu the US will oppose any Israeli counterattack.

CNN reports that Biden said the US will not take part in any such counteraction.

Fyi - If the US or West counter attacks, then the Straits of Hormus and the Persian Gulf and Bab El-Mandab Strait and the Red Sea close for traffic.  Why?  Insurers will no longer insure ships. 
Effects:  Skyrocketing gas prices and commodity shortages, skyrocketing inflation in the US, and Biden along with most Western leaders up for reelection can kiss their leadership roles goodbye.

US politicians know the score - they'll be removed from office this November.

Here at home (considering "home" Thailand):  Locally grown fruits, vegetables, and meats like chicken are readily available.  My car gets over 50+ mpg of fuel so when the gas costs double or triple - we'll still be able to drive. 

The USA really needs someone else as President .

Joe could easily get Israel mixed up with Iran 

• Confused 3
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

Noooooo! If it does, WW3 will definitely kick off.

Israel has no right to respond, they were the aggressors. 

Good point, with so many telling them to stop the Genocide and also telling the Western countries that support them to stop, they were running out of options. 

16 minutes ago, rabas said:

The didn't attack the Embassy. They knocked out a herd of top Iranian generals on Syrian soil planning further attacks on Israel after the initial Hamas terrorist attacks. 

Anyway, Iran once captured an entire US Embassy, along with staff, and kept it hostage for 444 days. Do you remember? 

Yes they did. 

I remember but can't see the relevance here. The USA  lied about starting a war in Iraq and killed 100's of thousands of civilians - does that give other countries the right to attack the US?

1 hour ago, george said:

Flightradar24:

IMG_3905.jpeg

Interesting chart, and no doubt influenced by these events. However, there has been massive turbulence over the mountains of Turkey since Wednesday, and many Gulf flights were diverted over the Sinai and then across Saudi since a few planes over Turkey had some wild rides.

32 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Israel knew there would be a response, so why did they attack the Iranian Embassy, killing 13 people?

Because Iranian terrorists were visiting the building reportedly to arrange more terror attacks from Irans proxies 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

47 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Yes, that is why Hamas needed to be punished for their numerous and continuous war crimes committed on Oct 7 th and on 100's of other days as well .

If Hamas continued to exist, they would commit many more war crimes in the future, as they have vowed to do 

Absolutely 

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Walker88 said:

Silly comment from a guy who supports a clown who was unaware India and China share part of a border (over which they fought a war), and that near India are countries called Nipple and Button.

There are many other people in the USA , rather than just Biden and Trump .

I didn't suggest that Trump should be President , I just said that Joe shouldn't be .

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Goat said:

You forgot the USA, who have been active in more wars, and killed more "enemy" in more countries than all those you listed above, have the most weapons and sell the most weapons.

If war breaks out I will enlist to fight for Thailand. Take on the Burmese again. We have a few scores to settle.

Me as well, as there's little chance of a shot being fired.

Just now, roo860 said:

Me as well, as there's little chance of a shot being fired.

Good to have you on board Rooter.

I will pop down to Phuket and see if Dave will lend us a couple of his elephants.

• Love It 1

2 hours ago, Goat said:

You forgot the USA, who have been active in more wars, and killed more "enemy" in more countries than all those you listed above, have the most weapons and sell the most weapons.

If war breaks out I will enlist to fight for Thailand. Take on the Burmese again. We have a few scores to settle.

What about your Australia entering conflicts, backing and backing up the USA on the ground...? 😉

Let's not have a one-way street Goaty.......:whistling:

Edited by transam
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1