Joe Biden Is Now Beating Donald Trump With Republican Pollsters As Well

Social Media

1 hour ago, Roo Island said:

Not sure it's worth my time...

Thats what I thought, another false claim you can't back up.

You brag about your educated as an economist, but you do not seem to understand anything, much less have the ability to explain anything in that involves economics. 

1. Please explain how bringing in ten million illegals that are often illiterate in their native language, much less English, benefits the economy? I know how it benefits the rich, please explain how it benefits the poor and middle class. 

2. Please explain how millions of low and no skilled workers do not put downward pressure on wages. 

3. Please explain how the need millions of new households do not put upward pressure on housing costs.

4. Please explain how millions of new people using the same public services such as health-care, education, food stamps, welfare and all other government assistance programs does not in increase the cost of those programs and or reduce the availability. 

5. Please explain how adding two million new jobs is really great when you've imported ten million new workers. 

Please, you're an economist, why not explain what's really going on with illegal immigration? Again, you likely can't, but you will post a link to some idiocy you don't understand and pretend you've proven something. 

• Confused 1

On 5/3/2024 at 10:24 AM, Roo Island said:

No BS. My education was in economics. Yours?

This is your economic leader...  "The U.S. government can't go bankrupt, because we can print our own money," Bernstein says in the video. He was then asked by the interviewer, "Like you said, they print the dollar, so why does the government even borrow?"

Bernstein's reply seems to indicate uncertainty – at best – about monetary policy.

"Again, some of this stuff gets – some of the language and concepts are just confusing. The government definitely prints money, and it definitely lends that money by selling bonds. Is that what they do? They sell bonds, yeah, they sell bonds. Right? Since they sell bonds, and people buy the bonds, and lend them the money," Bernstein replied.

• Confused 1

20 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Thats what I thought, another false claim you can't back up.

You brag about your educated as an economist, but you do not seem to understand anything, much less have the ability to explain anything in that involves economics. 

1. Please explain how bringing in ten million illegals that are often illiterate in their native language, much less English, benefits the economy? I know how it benefits the rich, please explain how it benefits the poor and middle class. 

2. Please explain how millions of low and no skilled workers do not put downward pressure on wages. 

3. Please explain how the need millions of new households do not put upward pressure on housing costs.

4. Please explain how millions of new people using the same public services such as health-care, education, food stamps, welfare and all other government assistance programs does not in increase the cost of those programs and or reduce the availability. 

5. Please explain how adding two million new jobs is really great when you've imported ten million new workers. 

Please, you're an economist, why not explain what's really going on with illegal immigration? Again, you likely can't, but you will post a link to some idiocy you don't understand and pretend you've proven something. 

Again. Don't want to waste my time. You've drank the kool-aid

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

This is your economic leader...  "The U.S. government can't go bankrupt, because we can print our own money," Bernstein says in the video. He was then asked by the interviewer, "Like you said, they print the dollar, so why does the government even borrow?"

Bernstein's reply seems to indicate uncertainty – at best – about monetary policy.

"Again, some of this stuff gets – some of the language and concepts are just confusing. The government definitely prints money, and it definitely lends that money by selling bonds. Is that what they do? They sell bonds, yeah, they sell bonds. Right? Since they sell bonds, and people buy the bonds, and lend them the money," Bernstein replied.

Link?

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Biden viewed as the weakest president by majority of voters, defiantly NOT a win for the feckless and mentally challenged Biden. But to some on the left, they have no concept and generally no clue and should read and try to comprehend some of the polls for more answers and a dose of reality.

• “A new Economist/YouGov poll found that the majority of Americans believe former President Donald Trump is a strong leader the U.S. needs, while President Joe Biden is one of the weakest presidents they have seen.”

TownHallYouGovpoll.thumb.jpg.827007ab33d204028708fac6e21b0c7e.jpg

Biden weakest president-YouGov

The Economist/YouGov Poll April 28 - 30, 2024

Edited by illisdean
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/white-house-economic-adviser-struggles-with-question-on-monetary-policy

Not Biden, just some advisor.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Typical. No link.

Speaking of typical, you bragged about your educated as an economist, but you do not seem to understand anything, much less have the ability to explain anything in that involves economics. 

No doubt you don't have time to support your climes, but you demand others do. Typical leftist. 

It is quite bat <deleted> crazy there are even people who can contemplate another Biden presidency, much less vote for him. 

what’s the line from apocalypse now. He’s quite clearly gone insane…

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Robert Paulson said:

It is quite bat <deleted> crazy there are even people who can contemplate another Biden presidency, much less vote for him. 

I am all in on Biden. Are you voting? My vote would cancell you out.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Wait, I thought you said it did not come out until after the election....

You are quoting a post about the Access Hollywood tape, which came out before the election.

16 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Speaking of typical, you bragged about your educated as an economist, but you do not seem to understand anything, much less have the ability to explain anything in that involves economics. 

No doubt you don't have time to support your climes, but you demand others do. Typical leftist. 

If you don't have time to put up a proper link, I don't have time for a reply. Not worth the effort

5 hours ago, Robert Paulson said:

Crazy that people consider voting for a president who lies every day and has been and will be in court fighting criminal charges for a long time. Insane

5 hours ago, Roo Island said:

If you don't have time to put up a proper link, I don't have time for a reply. Not worth the effort

A link to what? You posted that I did not understand the economic benefits of illegal immigration and went on to say that you were an economic major. I am only asking simple, economic questions that you, a self proclaimed economist, should be able to answer easily, yet you keep dodging the questions. 

Again: 

Please, you claimed you were an economist, why not just explain what's really going on with illegal immigration?

You call for everyone to support their claims, but never seem to support yours. 

Typical. 

8 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

You are quoting a post about the Access Hollywood tape, which came out before the election.

Sorry, my bad. That was the one all the liars were claiming Trump bragged he went around grabbing puss*es, yes?