'Openly Jewish' man threatened with arrest by Police near pro-Palestine march

Social Media

23 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Oh the means justifies the ends argument.

Even when the means stays into what the ICJ describes as ‘Plausible allegations of genocide’

You are wandering die the sewer of morally bankrupt justifications.

Hope this helps your understanding of the expression "Plausable allegations of genocide", straight from the horses mouth so to speak. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Wobblybob said:

Hope this helps your understanding of the expression "Plausable allegations of genocide", straight from the horses mouth so to speak. 

Sorry for my delay in responding, as you know I don’t view video links posted in this discussion forum and therefore went in search of the source BBC Interview.

You are correct, the statements in news reports that the ICJ ruled that Israel is plausibly committing genocide have now been corrected by the former and importantly contemporaneous chief of the ICJ.

Why she’s waited months to make this correction is not explained.

On the full interview she goes on to discuss the ongoing risk of irreparable damage to the right of Palestinians to protected from genocide and of course the ICJ orders all still stand:

(a) Unanimously,
Take all necessary and effective measures to ensure, without delay, in full co-operation with the United Nations, the unhindered provision at scale by all concerned of urgently needed basic services and humanitarian assistance, including food, water, electricity, fuel, shelter, clothing, hygiene and sanitation requirements, as well as medical supplies and medical care to Palestinians throughout Gaza, including by increasing the capacity and number of land crossing points and maintaining them open for as long as necessary;
(b) By fifteen votes to one,
Ensure with immediate effect that its military does not commit acts which constitute a violation of any of the rights of the Palestinians in Gaza as a protected group under the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide, including by preventing, through any action, the delivery of urgently needed humanitarian assistance;

https://www.icj-cij.org/node/203847

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Confused 2
  • Agree 1

19 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

"Rag head" is a abusive  abusive term and so not comparable to labelling someone as being a Jew , but using the term"Openly Black" is indeed comparable to labelling someone as being openly Jewish 

Indeed, the words "rag head" are a pejorative.

Jewish isn't a pejorative.

Black isn't a pejorative either.

Does prefacing the above two 'labels' with the word 'openly' make them pejorative?

In particular, is it anti-Semitic to 'label' someone as being 'openly Jewish'?

Edited by NanLaew
  • Confused 3
  • Agree 1

20 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:
20 hours ago, NanLaew said:

And that schism in Palestinian government is due to Mahmoud Abbas's intransigence and lust for glory and not Benjamin Netanyahu('s intransigence and lust for glory).

Yet more revisionism.

So Netanyahu partially funded the 'peaceful' side of Hamas in Gaza in order to destabilize the otherwise ineffectual Mahmoud Abbas on the West Bank?

• Confused 4

Just now, NanLaew said:

So Netanyahu partially funded the 'peaceful' side of Hamas in Gaza in order to destabilize the otherwise ineffectual Mahmoud Abbas on the West Bank?

So Netanyahu partially funded

No, not correct at all, do your research

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

So you want to see Palestinians starving to death?

And you wonder why people march against Israel.

Jeff, could you answer my question and stop "bottling it" by not answering ?

" Could you try and explain how you came to that conclusion from reading my post ?

I stated that civilians  aren't starving to death

You read it as myself wanting to see Palestinians starving to death .

How did you logically get from A to B ?

There is no connection between my post and your claim .

It makes no sense "

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 4/28/2024 at 12:31 PM, Nick Carter icp said:

Those civilians must be well hungry by now, they have been starving since October and still haven't died of starvation .

Seems like the claims of starvation are not true , otherwise there would be some people starving to death 

On 4/28/2024 at 1:12 PM, Jeff the Chef said:

So you want to see Palestinians starving to death?

And you wonder why people march against Israel.

45 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Jeff, could you answer my question and stop "bottling it" by not answering ?

" Could you try and explain how you came to that conclusion from reading my post ?

I stated that civilians  aren't starving to death

You read it as myself wanting to see Palestinians starving to death .

How did you logically get from A to B ?

There is no connection between my post and your claim .

It makes no sense "

Read and understand, please.

As for the "Bottled it" I clearly stated in my post and I quote: 

Campaign Against Antisemitism has cancelled its planned counter-protest against a pro-Palestinian march through central London on Saturday.

The group, led by Gideon Falter, had said it wanted to use the “walk together” initiative to support its view that the area around the planned pro-Palestinian march was not safe for Jewish people.

But on Friday afternoon CAA announced that its event had been cancelled amid pressure from those within the Jewish community who feared it could backfire.

10 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Read and understand, please.

I stated that the claims of Palestinians starving to death are false, because those claims have been being made for six months now and no ones yet starved to death .

I stated that Palestinians are not starving to death .

How did you manage to read that as myself wanting them to starve to death ?

Just reposting the exchange doesnt explain anything .

How did you get from A to B 

Edited by Nick Carter icp
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I stated that the claims of Palestinians starving to death are false, because those claims have been being made for six months now and no ones yet starved to death .

I stated that Palestinians are not starving to death .

How did you manage to read that as myself wanting to starve to death ?

Just reposting the exchange doesnt explain anything .

How did to get from A to B 

Yes you stated that Palestinians are not starving to death, and I asked you "So you want to see Palestinians starving to death?"

• Confused 2

7 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Yes you stated that Palestinians are not starving to death, and I asked you "So you want to see Palestinians starving to death?"

I do know what was written Jeff , I read it the first time that you posted it and also the for a second time when you reposted it and now I have read it a third time when you reposted it again .

You were making an accusation and a statement , rather than asking a question as you claimed that myself wanting Palestinians to starve to death is a reason why Israel is hated  .

Well , the answer to your question is : No , I don't want to see anyone starving to death  

Edited by Nick Carter icp
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I do know what was written Jeff , I read it the first time that you posted it and also the for a second time when you reposted it and now I have read it a third time when you reposted it again .

You were making an accusation and a statement , rather than asking a question as you claimed that myself wanting Palestinians to starve to death is a reason why Israel is hated  .

Well , the answer to your question is : No , I don't want to see anyone starving to death  

Fantastic, shame it has taken since 1.12pm yesterday to answer my question, I take it you now know what a ? means at the end of a sentence?

While I have your attention I take it Mrs Falter's problem child who leads the Campaign Against Antisemitism issue about cancelling his "walk together" is now sorted ref "bottled it"?

7 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Fantastic, shame it has taken since 1.12pm yesterday to answer my question, I take it you now know what a ? means at the end of a sentence?

While I have your attention I take it Mrs Falter's problem child who leads the Campaign Against Antisemitism issue about cancelling his "walk together" is now sorted ref "bottled it"?

It wasn't really a genuine question though was it , it was an allegation disguised as a question and you even answered the question yourself by ....................I have just written this in the previous post !!!!!! .

It wasn't a genuine  question and that is why I didn't bother to answer .

My turn now Jeff : So you want there to be a new Covid virus that only kills Jews and it is 100% effective and you want all Jews to be dead by the end of the year ?

No wonder people think that you are an Anti Semite Jeff .

My version back to you .

I will be timing it to see how long it takes you to answer as well 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

It wasn't really a genuine question though was it , it was an allegation disguised as a question and you even answered the question yourself by ....................I have just written this in the previous post !!!!!! .

It wasn't a genuine  question and that is why I didn't bother to answer .

My turn now Jeff : So you want there to be a new Covid virus that only kills Jews and it is 100% effective and you want all Jews to be dead by the end of the year ?

No wonder people think that you are an Anti Semite Jeff .

My version back to you .

I will be timing it to see how long it takes you to answer as well 

Tick tock tick tock

4 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

That doesn't seem to make any sense .

No need to repost it again ,  because it wont make any sense the second time 

• Thumbs Up 2