'Openly Jewish' man threatened with arrest by Police near pro-Palestine march

Social Media

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

but paddypower posted about proposals from five months ago, which are outdated now .

Indeed, but paddypower is always a bit behind the times; he is still offering 10/1 on “I am Maximus” to win the 2024 Aintree Grand National …. fill yer boots ¯\_()_/¯

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

So is yours by more than a month, try this from 6 days ago:

'The world needs to know that the only thing that's standing between the Gazan people and a ceasefire, is Hamas. They have rejected generous proposals from Israel.'

US Sec of State Antony Blinken speaks on the "imperative of getting to a ceasefire"

• Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

So is yours by more than a month, try this from 6 days ago:

This is the start of the ‘Prisoner/Hostage’ exchange discussion.

It is now established that such an exchange has been proposed.

And absolutely there are daily updates.

IMG_7232.jpeg

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Unrealistic demands : Israel completely withdraws from   the strip and then all the hostages will be released afterwards , this is after Hamas have said that they don't know where the hostages are or whether they are alive or not .

Nope , unacceptable conditions 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

This is the start of the ‘Prisoner/Hostage’ exchange discussion.

It is now established that such an exchange has been proposed.

And absolutely there are daily updates.

IMG_7232.jpeg

I updated it, do you have a problem with that seeing as your link was from over a month ago, new facts are always a positive thing no?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Unrealistic demands : Israel completely withdraws from   the strip and then all the hostages will be released afterwards , this is after Hamas have said that they don't know where the hostages are or whether they are alive or not .

I have absolutely no comment on the  acceptability of the demands.

I was simply supplying linked evidence of the prisoner/hostage exchange offer EP had asked for a link on.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Confused 2
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I have absolutely no comment on the  acceptability of the demands.

I was simply supplying linked evidence of the prisoner/hostage exchange offer EQ had asked for a link on.

I am very surprised you don't. Terrorists keeping and raping hostages. There should be zero demands for returning them immediately with no pre conditions.

Ref ICJ and UN Security Council

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I updated it, do you have a problem with that seeing as your link was from over a month ago, new facts are always a positive thing no?

I have absolutely no problem with you providing a link to more recent news the matter (although that link was not specifically addressing the matter of prisoner/hostage exchange).

As I said earlier:

“I agree, I was just updating with a link to the more recent news I had seen.”

Why you might think so would have a problem with you providing more recent news when I had already made that statement is a mystery.

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

I am very surprised you don't. Terrorists keeping and raping hostages. There should be zero demands for returning them immediately with no pre conditions.

Ref ICJ and UN Security Council

Why are you very surprised I don’t?

Odd thing to say.

26 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

But nevertheless an offer of a prisoner exchange.

A link of which I provided in response to EP, refer above.

Edited by Chomper Higgot

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Why are you very surprised I don’t?

Odd thing to say.

Why is it odd? I presume you agree with ICJ and the UN Security Council?

5 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I have absolutely no problem with you providing a link to more recent news the matter (although that link was not specifically addressing the matter of prisoner/hostage exchange).

As I said earlier:

“I agree, I was just updating with a link to the more recent news I had seen.”

Why you might think so would have a problem with you providing more recent news when I had already made that statement is a mystery.

That's good, I will do it again when necessary

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Why is it odd? I presume you agree with ICJ and the UN Security Council?

That's good, I will do it again when necessary

Brian.

I’ve asked you to explain why are you surprised.

It’s a statement you made.

You presumably made that statement on the basis of information and or beliefs you held at the time of making the statement.

So once again, why are you surprised?

7 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Brian.

You presumably made that statement on the basis of information and or beliefs you held at the time of making the statement.

That's an easy one, you are a believer in rights for all yes?

So why avoid this?

The UN Security Council and ICJ have both ordered that the hostages be released immediately with no pre conditions, I presume you agree?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

That's an easy one, you are a believer in rights for all yes?

So why avoid this?

The UN Security Council and ICJ have both ordered that the hostages be released immediately with no pre conditions, I presume you agree?

I agree with that.

The ICJ have found the genocide case against Israel plausible.

Do you agree?

https://www.npr.org/2024/01/27/1227397107/icj-finds-genocide-case-against-israel-plausible-orders-it-to-stop-violations

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I agree with that.

The ICJ have found the genocide case against Israel plausible.

Do you agree?

https://www.npr.org/2024/01/27/1227397107/icj-finds-genocide-case-against-israel-plausible-orders-it-to-stop-violations

Great so you agree with it after being prompted and only after I answered you question first. Noted

Your deflection now into an entirely different subject is complex, you can find what I've said about it numerous times in the appropriate topic. However as with the US statements, my belief is that its baseless

around 50 pages on it here

Provisional Decision Today: ICJ Weighs Emergency Measures Amid Allegations of Genocide in Gaza

https://aseannow.com/topic/1318095-provisional-decision-today-icj-weighs-emergency-measures-amid-allegations-of-genocide-in-gaza

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

6 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Great so you agree with it after being prompted and only after I answered you question first. Noted

Your deflection now into an entirely different subject is complex, you can find what I've said about it numerous times in the appropriate topic. However as with the US statements, my belief is that its baseless

around 50 pages on it here

Provisional Decision Today: ICJ Weighs Emergency Measures Amid Allegations of Genocide in Gaza

https://aseannow.com/topic/1318095-provisional-decision-today-icj-weighs-emergency-measures-amid-allegations-of-genocide-in-gaza

No Brian.

You asked a question I answered it.

Now let’s see if you can follow this:

EP stated he’s seen no news of a prisoner/hostage exchange.

I provided a link to the latest news I had seen on the matter.

Me providing that link in response to EP asking for a link is absolutely no endorsement on my part of any conditions attached to the reported exchange offer.

Let me know if there is anything about that you don’t understand.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Confused 3
  • Agree 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

No Brian.

You asked a question I answered it.

Now let’s see if you can follow this:

EP states he’s seen no news of a prisoner/hostage exchange.

I provide a link to the latest news I had seen on the matter.

Me providing that link in response to EP asking for a link is absolutely no endorsement on my part of any conditions attached to the reported exchange offer.

Let me know if there is anything about that you don’t understand.

Yes you provided a link and I updated it, dejavu moment here :saai:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Brian.

Any updates Brian?

• Confused 4

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

Yes you provided a link and I updated it, dejavu moment here :saai:

Yes you did.

I also provided a link on Netanyahu’s part in funding Hamas.

Any comment on that?

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

Yes you did.

Any comment on that?

Back to trolling now then, I haven't seen that comment on here and even if I had that has also been discussed numerous times in other topics

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Stuff you can’t deal with is trolling?

No that's you troll baiting again, making quite a habit of that now.

14 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Yes you did.

Any comment on that?

12 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Back to trolling now then, I haven't seen that comment on here and even if I had that has also been discussed numerous times in other topics

Here, read this for numerous discussions on it: 400 pages

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/

• Haha 2

Fake news.

FALTER was attempting to provoke a reaction so his film crew could capture it in an attempt to get the regular and growing Pro Palestinian protests shut down.   Think a posh boy Tommy Robinson in a small hat.

Even my mid sized UK town has had a few of these protests.

Latest is that they are sending the army in to US universities to break up the protests (never mind about the southern border - priorities right????).

With these bombings they've completely lost the Zoomer generation - boomers still buy the 'chosen people' judeo-christian line but are increasingly out of touch and dying off.  They must really want that land to be prepared to completely sacrifice public opinion in the younger generations like they are currently doing. 

PS. 

If you don't like the facts and/or are on the spectrum of retardation, please feel free to signal this by using the confused emoji on this comment.

PPS. What losing the narrative amongst the young looks like (in case you've forgotten the anti Viewnam war protests of the 70s) :

Edited by BigBruv
  • Confused 3
  • Agree 2

10 hours ago, BigBruv said:

If you don't like the facts and/or are on the spectrum of retardation, please feel free to signal this by using the confused emoji on this comment.

Are you aware that counselling is available for anyone that is traumatised by emojis; don’t try and deal with it by yourself, you never know where it can lead, far better to seek help in the early stages ¯\_()_/¯

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Are you aware that counselling is available for anyone that is traumatised by emojis; don’t try and deal with it by yourself, you never know where it can lead, far better to seek help in the early stages ¯\_()_/¯

Are you aware that counselling is available for anyone that is traumatised by having the end of their pee pees butchered?; don’t try and deal with it by yourself, you never know where it can lead, far better to seek help in the early stages ¯\_()_/¯

• Confused 1

Bottled it :cheesy:

Campaign Against Antisemitism has cancelled its planned counter-protest against a pro-Palestinian march through central London on Saturday.

The group, led by Gideon Falter, had said it wanted to use the “walk together” initiative to support its view that the area around the planned pro-Palestinian march was not safe for Jewish people.

But on Friday afternoon CAA announced that its event had been cancelled amid pressure from those within the Jewish community who feared it could backfire.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2024/apr/26/campaign-against-antisemitism-cancels-counter-protest-london-pro-palestinian-march

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Bottled it :cheesy:

Campaign Against Antisemitism has cancelled its planned counter-protest against a pro-Palestinian march through central London on Saturday.

The group, led by Gideon Falter, had said it wanted to use the “walk together” initiative to support its view that the area around the planned pro-Palestinian march was not safe for Jewish people.

But on Friday afternoon CAA announced that its event had been cancelled amid pressure from those within the Jewish community who feared it could backfire.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2024/apr/26/campaign-against-antisemitism-cancels-counter-protest-london-pro-palestinian-march

A one hit wonder.

He’s had his 13 minutes of fame.

• Confused 3
  • Thanks 1