'Openly Jewish' man threatened with arrest by Police near pro-Palestine march

Social Media

1 minute ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Ah... and you continue to wait for yours... so sad... not even a one hitter yet.

I’m not seeking any moments of fame, not engaged in any performative grandstanding.

I rather enjoy my anonymity.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Bottled it :cheesy:

Campaign Against Antisemitism has cancelled its planned counter-protest against a pro-Palestinian march through central London on Saturday.

The group, led by Gideon Falter, had said it wanted to use the “walk together” initiative to support its view that the area around the planned pro-Palestinian march was not safe for Jewish people.

But on Friday afternoon CAA announced that its event had been cancelled amid pressure from those within the Jewish community who feared it could backfire.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2024/apr/26/campaign-against-antisemitism-cancels-counter-protest-london-pro-palestinian-march

We get, any opportunity to knock a Jew with you lot. Especially you and your previous hateful antisemitic post

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Bottled it? If it went ahead you would have said it was a deliberate provocation by openly Jewish people, if they call it off you say bottled it......

5 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

We get, any opportunity to knock a Jew with you lot. Especially you and your previous hateful antisemitic post

All very "plausible" but there you go, wouldn't have expected anything else from the pro-Israel lobby on here, damned if you do, damned if you don't.

5 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

All very "plausible" but there you go, wouldn't have expected anything else from the pro-Israel lobby on here, damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Your response. Bottled it :cheesy:

I'd expect nothing else from the anti-Semitic lobby

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Bottled it :cheesy:

Campaign Against Antisemitism has cancelled its planned counter-protest against a pro-Palestinian march through central London on Saturday.

The group, led by Gideon Falter, had said it wanted to use the “walk together” initiative to support its view that the area around the planned pro-Palestinian march was not safe for Jewish people.

But on Friday afternoon CAA announced that its event had been cancelled amid pressure from those within the Jewish community who feared it could backfire.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2024/apr/26/campaign-against-antisemitism-cancels-counter-protest-london-pro-palestinian-march

This was a march to campaign against Anti-Semitism .

You very much seem to be in favour of the other side, the Anti-Semites . 

This wasn't  pro Israeli march , so you cannot hide behind the old "I just oppose Israel".

This was a march against Anti Semitism and you support the Anti Semites who oppose the march 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

A one hit wonder.

He’s had his 13 minutes of fame.

As you claim that you aren't an Anti Semite and you fervently  support peoples right to march and protest , I would have thought that you would be supporting his right to march and his campaign against anti Semitism . 

Rather than being on the anti Semitic "stop other people from voicing their opinion" group .

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

This was a march to campaign against Anti-Semitism .

You very much seem to be in favour of the other side, the Anti-Semites . 

This wasn't  pro Israeli march , so you cannot hide behind the old "I just oppose Israel".

This was a march against Anti Semitism and you support the Anti Semites who oppose the march 

I'll oppose/support who I want, thankyou, if ever I need any help to decide who I support you will be the first to know, but don't hold your breath.

It is important to  correct the thoroughly dishonest representation of the circumstances surrounding this incident that has been reported in recent days.

Mr Falter is a prominent pro-Israel activist and leading member of the misnamed ‘Campaign Against Antisemitism’ (CAA), an organisation with an appalling track record of anti-Palestinian racism and Islamophobia. From its foundation, CAA has sought to conflate criticism of the state of Israel with antisemitism, something for which it was criticised by the 2015 All-Party Parliamentary Inquiry Into Antisemitism. Such conflation seeks to silence Palestinian voices by associating their call for justice and liberation with antisemitism, and to suggest that all Jewish people support Israel’s crimes. Both claims fuel rather than challenge racism and should be utterly rejected.

CAA has also been widely accused of racism for its use of anti-Palestinian racist tropes and Islamophobic narratives including smears against the Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan. Since October, it has consistently sought to pressure the police and the government to ban demonstrations against Israel’s genocide, even calling for the army to be deployed to stop marches.

https://palestinecampaign.org/palestine-march-organisers-reject-false-claims-of-pro-israel-activist/

9 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

I'll oppose/support who I want, thankyou, if ever I need any help to decide who I support you will be the first to know, but don't hold your breath.

I didn't say that you couldn't . 

But you support Anti Semites , even though you claim that you don't 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I didn't say that you couldn't . 

But you support Anti Semites , even though you claim that you don't 

Please refer to my previous answer which you are replying to.

2 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Please refer to my previous answer which you are replying to.

There was a group going to march to stop anti Semitism , you were celebrating that Anti Semite groups stopped them from marching .

It is clear whose side that you are on 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

There was a group going to march to stop anti Semitism , you were celebrating that Anti Semite groups stopped them from marching .

It is clear whose side that you are on 

My side getting ready to march in London in our hundreds of thousands,  calling on our government & institutions to end their complicity with Israel's genocide in Gaza, as @BenJamalpsc explains

https://x.com/AndyCChapman/status/1784172541453459522

38 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

It is important to  correct the thoroughly dishonest representation of the circumstances surrounding this incident that has been reported in recent days.

Mr Falter is a prominent pro-Israel activist and leading member of the misnamed ‘Campaign Against Antisemitism’ (CAA), an organisation with an appalling track record of anti-Palestinian racism and Islamophobia. From its foundation, CAA has sought to conflate criticism of the state of Israel with antisemitism, something for which it was criticised by the 2015 All-Party Parliamentary Inquiry Into Antisemitism. Such conflation seeks to silence Palestinian voices by associating their call for justice and liberation with antisemitism, and to suggest that all Jewish people support Israel’s crimes. Both claims fuel rather than challenge racism and should be utterly rejected.

CAA has also been widely accused of racism for its use of anti-Palestinian racist tropes and Islamophobic narratives including smears against the Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan. Since October, it has consistently sought to pressure the police and the government to ban demonstrations against Israel’s genocide, even calling for the army to be deployed to stop marches.

https://palestinecampaign.org/palestine-march-organisers-reject-false-claims-of-pro-israel-activist/

What else, a group that has had members describing the attack by Hamas gunmen as a "heroic move" inciting racial hatred, for carrying a placard with Nazi symbols on it and chanting "From the river to the sea.

What better group for you to support a self described anti-Semitic who adds hate speech to his posts. One example below:

Shame that Gideon Falter, chief executive of the Campaign Against Antisemitism and the man at the heart of this debate, then preceded to open his Jewish mouth, and tried eating his Jewish foot.

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

My side getting ready to march in London in our hundreds of thousands,  calling on our government & institutions to end their complicity with Israel's genocide in Gaza, as @BenJamalpsc explains

complicity with Israel's genocide in Gaza,

What genocide would that be then?

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

As you claim that you aren't an Anti Semite and you fervently  support peoples right to march and protest , I would have thought that you would be supporting his right to march and his campaign against anti Semitism . 

Rather than being on the anti Semitic "stop other people from voicing their opinion" group .

I’ve made my views on this very clear.

I believe he was engaging in Performative Grandstanding.

The police have the power to ask anyone to move on.

I’ve already criticized these powers the police have been given.

I’m not on any Anti-Semitic side of anything.

Your attempts to use the ‘ain’t-semantic’ slur to shut down my point of view is noted, as is the hypocrisy of you doing so while claiming to defend people’s right to voice their opinion (So long as you agree with those opinions seems to be the message).

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

What else, a group that has had members describing the attack by Hamas gunmen as a "heroic move" inciting racial hatred, for carrying a placard with Nazi symbols on it and chanting "From the river to the sea.

What better group for you to support a self described anti-Semitic who adds hate speech to his posts. One example below:

Shame that Gideon Falter, chief executive of the Campaign Against Antisemitism and the man at the heart of this debate, then preceded to open his Jewish mouth, and tried eating his Jewish foot.

But Gideon Falter is Jewish, indeed he is openly so. Unless his basal appendage is some sort of independent state, it is also Jewish. He has "bottled" on his previous claim that he would be out there protesting THIS weekend, so he has indeed put his Jewish foot in his Jewish mouth.

Queue the indignant cries of, "Oh look the fake anti-Semitic poster has returned" from the frothy and overexcitable clique of forum wokery. The ones that can't tell their ant-Semitic arses from their holier-than-thou elbow.

You know who you are.

Edited by NanLaew
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

But Gideon Falter is Jewish, indeed he is openly so. Unless his basal appendage is some sort of independent state, it is also Jewish. He has "bottled" on his previous claim that he would be out there protesting THIS weekend, so he has indeed put his Jewish foot in his Jewish mouth.

Queue the indignant cries of, "Oh look the fake anti-Semitic poster has returned" from the frothy and overexcitable clique of forum wokery. The ones that can't tell their ant-Semitic arses from their holier-than-thou elbow.

You know who you are.

I know he is Jewish. Now read my post again

• Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

You know who you are.

Oh look the inflammatory not so fake anti-Semitic poster has returned! Didn't take long for you to spread your hatred! 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

The U.K Government along with numerous other Countries  has just told the Palestinians to immediately release the hostages , that is telling the Palestinians  not to complain when there's carnage in Rafah soon, your side have been warned .

Your side have been marching for six months now in London , you certainly won the marching competition :)  

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I’ve made my views on this very clear.

I believe he was engaging in Performative Grandstanding.

The police have the power to ask anyone to move on.

I’ve already criticized these powers the police have been given.

I’m not on any Anti-Semitic side of anything.

Your attempts to use the ‘ain’t-semantic’ slur to shut down my point of view is noted, as is the hypocrisy of you doing so while claiming to defend people’s right to voice their opinion (So long as you agree with those opinions seems to be the message).

This is another march , it was to counter the Anti Semites marching .

They demonstrates on the streets and people who oppose them counter demonstrate .

I am not trying to shut down your point of view , that is a false accusation and you are just playing the victim there , but if you agree that people opposing Anti Semitism shouldn't be allowed to march and you support anti Semites marching , well , I do think that you would have a different opinion if the National Front were marching and the Anti Nazi League got banned from marching to oppose them .

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

6 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

You sound like you are gloating and jumping for joy because Palestinians can march in London and Jews cannot , showing off like your team just beat another team 

Surely you wouldn't be that immature, would you ?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

This is another march , it was to counter the Anti Semites marching .

They demonstrates on the streets and people who oppose them counter demonstrate .

I am not trying to shut down your point of view , that is a false accusation and you are just playing the victim there , but if you agree that people opposing Anti Semitism shouldn't be allowed to march and you support anti Semites marching , well , I do think that you would have a different opinion if the National Front were marching and the Anti Nazi League got banned from marching to oppose them .

You’ll need to come up with me stating anything among the lines of being opposed to anti-Semitic marches.

The National Front are a Fascist, anti-Semitic and Islamophobic organization.

Not a good choice of example I think.

The U.K Government along with numerous other Countries  has just told the Palestinians to immediately release the hostages , that is telling the Palestinians  not to complain when there's carnage in Rafah soon, your side have been warned .

Your side have been marching for six months now in London , you certainly won the marching competition :)  

Hamas, which most reasonably balanced minds would accept are a terrorist organization, indeed they are a designated and proscribed terrorist organization.

The fact the British Government and other Governments have told Hamas (Terrorist Organization) to immediately release the hostages and that Hamas (terrorist Organisation) has ignored those foreign governments sone how removes all reason for Innocent Palestinian in Rafah to complain when the Israelis visit carnage on them.

Take look around you and see if you can find where you lost your morality, let alone sense of compassion for the innocent people who are about to be slaughtered.

Oh an ‘Your side’?

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Hamas, which most reasonably balanced minds would accept are a terrorist organization, indeed they are a designated and proscribedterrorist organization.

The fact the British Government Nd other Governments have told Hamas (Terrorist Organization) to immediately release the hostages removed all reason for Innocent Palestinian in Rafah to complain when the Israelis visit carnage on them.

Take look around you and see if you can find where you lost your morality, let alone sense of compassion for the innocent people who are about to be slaughtered.

Nobody was being slaughtered on 6/10, think about it!

11 hours ago, Wobblybob said:

Oh look the inflammatory not so fake anti-Semitic poster has returned! Didn't take long for you to spread your hatred! 

Mornin' bob, how's it hangin'?

Watched some streams of the latest "anti-Semitic" march in London on several news feeds. Unlike Mr Falter's "bottling" CAA, it was good to see that the more moderate Jewish groups are still not afraid to join these peaceful protests. It warmed the cockles of my heart to see that a keffiyeh-wearing pillock with a swastika placard got arrested by the Hamas-loving Met for being "openly ignorant".

Should he hide being Jewish , so people like yourself who think that Jews don't belong in London don't abuse him 

Where have I ever suggested that Mr Falter or any other Jew should "hide being Jewish" or that "Jews don't belong in London"?

I hope it's not about my allusion to trains in response to @Wobblybob's earlier suggestion that they maybe they should truck Jews out of London during these protests? So many have wrung their hands in despair over that already.

• Agree 1