'Openly Jewish' man threatened with arrest by Police near pro-Palestine march

Social Media

11 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Nonsense.

They could use that excuse to lock us in all in our homes. If they let us out we could cause trouble and that is more disturbing than we stay home watching BBC propaganda. 

The Met is openly pro palestine. Their own officers join in the chants. No surprise given the beliefs of Sadiq Khan. A cowardly, biased organisation.

I bet you think they are doing a great job though. They are on your side.

I agree the Police have been handed too many powers, hence my opening statement on the Police Powers.

The rest. Nah.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

If this had been a pro Israel or anti Hamas protest would the police also have told a Muslim identified by beard or dress to have left? I very much doubt it.

Who knows.

Let’s cook it up as a cause for grievance.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

No.

I’ve explained 1 in 46000.

I don’t view videos posted in this discussion forum regardless of what side of any discussion they are on.

What am I defending?

Back to your usual innuendo Jonny.

Grow a set and say what you mean.

So you avoided the videos in the OP entirely?

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, 300sd said:

I'm sure some supported the police in Nazi Germany also. Those police may have turned into the gestapo. If I were a Jewish person in London and many other places, I would be feeling very uncomfortable by these kinds of police actions, not to mention the ones who support it. The antisemitism raising it's ugly head around the world is warning shot over the bow. 

I’m sure some supported the authoritarian laws suppressing freedom to protest and freedom of assembly that they were told would be used against at people they had been told to hate/fear.

Then those same laws were used against themselves.

That’s how authoritarianism works.

Anyway, you get the first Godwin Gong of the day.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Agree 1

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

Interesting that the whole OP and following discussion is based entirely on a vid clip that is about 2 mins long but you didn't bother with the source

Why do I need to watch the video?

I read the OP.

Perhaps you’re looking for comment on the lighting, camera angle or framing.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, 300sd said:

I'm sure some supported the police in Nazi Germany also. Those police may have turned into the gestapo. If I were a Jewish person in London and many other places, I would be feeling very uncomfortable by these kinds of police actions, not to mention the ones who support it. The antisemitism raising it's ugly head around the world is warning shot over the bow. 

Well if you can ban a mob of terrorists, arrest one innocent Jew. Great police work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, JonnyF said:

You are defending the met police's pro Palestine policing.

Because you are also pro Palestine. It's not complicated. 

I'd say what I mean but I wouldn't be posting for a while. Don't call for censorship of speech and then complain when it stops people saying exactly what they think. 

No I’m not.

No I’m not.

If you won’t say what you mean then don’t engage in innuendo. 

• Confused 6
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Its the people who would "rip other people to threads" who need to be arrested .

Violent thugs need to be arrested , not any potential victims of that violence  .

Suggesting that people are "girly" for supporting the Jewish guy .

Well, lets move on from that remark , considered to be rather sexist these days .

One guy not afraid of 1000's of animals that would rip him to shreds , that's not "girly" behaviour 

‘Animals’?