Attention Homosexuals...

Weho

There is a "street party" tonight, Thursday July 26 for the Pattaya Gay Festival 2007, 8 pm to about 11 pm ish. Lots of entertainment and shows... it costs 300 baht for a ticket, includes one drink, and money goes to charity. It is in the notorious and so-called "BOYZTOWN" area, Pattayaland.

Weho will be there "workin' the room". Be sure to look for me and say "hi".

There is a "street party" tonight, Thursday July 26 for the Pattaya Gay Festival 2007, 8 pm to about 11 pm ish. Lots of entertainment and shows... it costs 300 baht for a ticket, includes one drink, and money goes to charity. It is in the notorious and so-called "BOYZTOWN" area, Pattayaland.

Weho will be there "workin' the room". Be sure to look for me and say "hi".

CANT WAIT !!!!! :o

You forgot to mention that 20% of all food and drink sales also go to the charity!

I will be at my usual table outside Cafe Royal near the front! Come and say hello!

Are you going to be the one "holding court", surrounded by all the massage boys?

I did mention "money goes to charity". So if you're a drunk, you can get plastered AND help out the downtrodden at the same time.

I should also mention that Le Cafe ROyale is having a special buffet, all you can eat for 450 baht...

Brocolli 7 Ham Chodwder, egg and asparagus salad, mixed salad, bacon, lettuce, tomato salad.

Chinese spring rolls, hame and leek pies; roast turkey, roast leg of lamb, virginia ham.

cauliflower, carrots and eas.

dauphinoise potatoes.

Doesn't talke about dessert or fruit or bread.

It says the a la carte menu will also be available.

I forgot to mention the THEME is "the magic of the Musicals", so it should be extra gay.

i didn't realise you batted for the other side Weho...
i didn't realise you batted for the other side Weho...

With his obvious worldy experience I would not doubt he is a switch hitter.

I always thought it was pretty obvious that he ''shopped around the corner''.