Trump aides and 2020 'fake electors' charged with state crimes in Arizona

Social Media

51 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

If lying bothers you so much, why do you support Trump? He lies more than anyone outside a lunatic asylum?

I support Trump because I like what he did and tried to do, and I don not like what Biden did and is trying to do. 

I don't see Trump as a liar, I see him more as a BS'er. I see Bidan as a BS'sr and liar. 

Why don't you call out his lies?

Again, I don't see Trump as a liar, I see him more as a BS'er. What do I care if he says he's the greatest this or that. I would rather have Ron DeSantis to vote for, but I do not have that option. 

Why do you not call Biden out for lying? 

Why do you not call the press out for lying? 

Why do not call out the courts for lying? 

Because "Truth is not a left wing value.", all you care about is destroying Trump and keeping a leftist in the Whitehouse. 

Why bother with some random poster here when a presidential candidate is lying?

I don't call out random posters for lying, I only call out posters that are lying as liars.

If I had an opportunity to call Biden a liar instead of the posters that are lying here I would, but I don't. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

More proof---as if you needed any---that trumpers are willfully ignorant.

It's 2024. Most people know how to search. Most people, however, are not trumpers. They only know what their messiah of Fox tells them. They lack the intellect to have an original, coherent thought.

If the troll reads this, he can find the indictment by following this LINK.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/04/24/arizona-fake-electors-indictment-read-the-document/73447956007/

I suspect trumps will be challenged by the document, as it isn't a 3 or 4 word slogan, which is about the limit of what they can comprehend.

I suspect that you, like me, went through a lot of life kind of forgetting there was a left of the mean on the IQ Bell Curve. It took the rise of trump to remind us they're out there, godbless'em. Not everybody wins the Birth Lottery.

Poor @Yellowtail, crying for someone to please give him the charging document for the Arizona indictments. I guess it's not on Fox news.com.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I support Trump because I like what he did and tried to do, and I don not like what Biden did and is trying to do. 

I don't see Trump as a liar, I see him more as a BS'er. I see Bidan as a BS'sr and liar. 

Again, I don't see Trump as a liar, I see him more as a BS'er. What do I care if he says he's the greatest this or that. I would rather have Ron DeSantis to vote for, but I do not have that option. 

What did trump 'try to do', other than enrich himself?

When did Biden lie?

This ought to be funny.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Walker88 said:

What did trump 'try to do', other than enrich himself?

Enrich the rest of the country. 

Just now, Walker88 said:

When did Biden lie?

Most every time he goes off the teleprompter. 

Just now, Walker88 said:

This ought to be funny.

Ha ha 

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Why do you not call Biden out for lying? 

Why do you not call the press out for lying? 

Why do not call out the courts for lying? 

Because "Truth is not a left wing value.", all you care about is destroying Trump and keeping a leftist in the Whitehouse. 

I don't call out random posters for lying, I only call out posters that are lying as liars.

If I had an opportunity to call Biden a liar instead of the posters that are lying here I would, but I don't. 

He's not telling lies he's telling B.S.! Congratulations, That's a good one! 😆

Note that the two are not exclusive, he can be both a liar and tell B.S., like when he claimed the 2020 election has been rigged by massive fraud.

• Agree 1

On 4/28/2024 at 1:23 PM, Yellowtail said:

Again, I don't see Trump as a liar, I see him more as a BS'er. 

The above is truly warped.

You can't admit that Trump is a prolific liar, so you call him a "BSer". So your definition of lying is different for Trump because he is special.

Trump has stated that he did not have sex with Stormy Daniels or Karen McDougal. If he testifies to that on the stand, he will be convicted of perjury, which for you is just BSing.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

The above is truly warped.

How so? 

You can't admit that Trump is a prolific liar, so you call him a "BSer". So your definition of lying is different for Trump because he is special.

I never claimed Trump never lied. 

Trump has stated that he did not have sex with Stormy Daniels or Karen McDougal.

And Biden claimed his uncle was a pilot eaten by cannable.

If he testifies to that on the stand, he will be convicted of perjury, which for you is just BSing.

He's not going to take the stand. 

• Confused 1

16 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

How so? 

I never claimed Trump never lied. 

And Biden claimed his uncle was a pilot eaten by cannable.

He's not going to take the stand. 

You cannot admit that Trump is a prolific liar.

Joe was relating a family story, many of which are not true, or at least inaccurate.

You are probably right about Trump not taking the stand. But what Trump said was:

“I’m testifying. I tell the truth,” he said, standing just off a sunny patio of the private club with Speaker Mike Johnson behind him. “I mean, all I can do is tell the truth. And the truth is that there’s no case. They have no case.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/12/nyregion/trump-trial-testify-hush-money-case.html

So was that a lie?

6 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You cannot admit that Trump is a prolific liar.

Joe was relating a family story, many of which are not true, or at least inaccurate.

You are probably right about Trump not taking the stand. But what Trump said was:

“I’m testifying. I tell the truth,” he said, standing just off a sunny patio of the private club with Speaker Mike Johnson behind him. “I mean, all I can do is tell the truth. And the truth is that there’s no case. They have no case.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/12/nyregion/trump-trial-testify-hush-money-case.html

So was that a lie?

That was just one of Biden's lies, His wife's death, his son's death, corn-pop, Nelson Mandella, civil rights, stuff his father "told" him the list is endless. 

Again, I think the hush money case is made up. What was the crime? recording reimbursements to his lawyer as legal expenses.

It's not against bang women and pay them not to publicize it, and it's not against the law to influence an election. 

56 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

That was just one of Biden's lies, His wife's death, his son's death, corn-pop, Nelson Mandella, civil rights, stuff his father "told" him the list is endless. 

Again, I think the hush money case is made up. What was the crime? recording reimbursements to his lawyer as legal expenses.

It's not against bang women and pay them not to publicize it, and it's not against the law to influence an election. 

What about Joe Biden's wife's death was a lie?

Just now, Danderman123 said:

What about Joe Biden's wife's death was a lie?

So you agree the rest are clearly lies, yes?

He claimed for years she was killed by a drunk driver. Liar. 

59 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So you agree the rest are clearly lies, yes?

He claimed for years she was killed by a drunk driver. Liar. 

Your panties are in a bun over nothing. Biden said a couple of times that he was told that the driver of other vehicle in the crash was drunk.

Biden never claimed that he knew the driver was drunk.

You accept Trump's many lies as "BS", but nit pick everyone else. Why don't you nit pick Trump?

LATEST FALSE FACT-CHECKS ON DONALD TRUMP

The other stuff is mostly vague claims by Biden, similar to how many people talk about past events.

Edited by Danderman123