Opinion: A Gazan's Plea, How College Campus Protests Are Harming the Palestinian Cause

Social Media

2 hours ago, Excogitator said:

Head in sand, eyes closed, got it..

Why would that be? Anti terrorist and pro Israel eliminating the terrorists. Where is my head in the sand. Expalin?

Just now, Excogitator said:

Again, I was not the one who introduced 'antisemitism' here in this thread..

But you keep bring the subject up in posts , by keeping denying that you are an anti Semite .

Maybe you could wait until someone accuses you before making a denial ?

13 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

32 000 Palestinians have died and 13 000 of those were Hamas members . 

The number of civilians killed is very low for a war , compared to other wars 

Another link for you, if the lives of innocent children mean anything to you:

https://turkiye.un.org/en/263401-gaza-number-children-killed-higher-four-years-world-conflict

4 minutes ago, Excogitator said:

https://turkiye.un.org/en/263401-gaza-number-children-killed-higher-four-years-world-conflict

There are lots of false figures being supplied by the pro Palestinian side , they lie about the figures and exaggerate them .

You should believe what they say 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Excogitator said:

Some education for you:

Hamas admits one-third of its data on Gazan deaths is ‘incomplete’

https://aseannow.com/topic/1325030-hamas-admits-one-third-of-its-data-on-gazan-deaths-is-‘incomplete’/

7 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Some education for you:

https://aseannow.com/topic/1325030-hamas-admits-one-third-of-its-data-on-gazan-deaths-is-‘incomplete’/

True. The Palestinians are infamous for faking tragedies and milking sympathy.  They have been busted repeatedly in lies and misinformation, yet a credulous world takes their claims as gospel.

500 killed in a hospital bombing anyone? Complete with 'victims' being consoled and children bleeding?  Turned out it never happened- it was a stray terrorist rocket that crashed into a parking lot. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Some education for you:

Some education for you.

I quoted only credible sources like the UN and Amnesty International (heard about them?)

You quoted 'Asean Now -social media'... is that supposed to be a joke?

2 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

There are lots of false figures being supplied by the pro Palestinian side , they lie about the figures and exaggerate them .

You should believe what they say 

I quoted only credible sources like the UN and Amnesty International (heard about them?)

• Haha 1

Some education for you.

You quoted 'Asean Now -social media'... is that supposed to be a joke?

No I quoted one page that has numerous external links, but I guess that education of yours needs the basics of clicking the actual links.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Excogitator said:

Where do you think they got their source figures from? I little clue for you. Hamas

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Excogitator said:

How do you feel about babies being held hostage and the babies only being exchanged for murderers to be released from jail and likely to kill again ?

• Thumbs Up 1

34 minutes ago, Excogitator said:

The Amnesty International link that you provided is extremely biased and isn't accurate at all .

They state that the Oct 7 th war began in May when Israel bombed Gaza and killed 10 civilians .

Going by the Amnesty report, Israel seemingly bombed Gaza for no reason at all and killed civilians in May .

Amnesty fails to report that Israel were responding to 100's of rockets fired from Gaza and injuring Israelis and Israel targeted and killed the terrorists in May.

Your link :

https://www.amnesty.org/en/location/middle-east-and-north-africa/middle-east/israel-and-occupied-palestinian-territories/report-israel-and-occupied-palestinian-territories/

What really happened 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_2023_Gaza–Israel_clashes

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, coolcarer said:

Why would that be? Anti terrorist and pro Israel eliminating the terrorists. Where is my head in the sand. Expalin?

You are forgetting about (ignoring?) the millions of innocent people caught (and many of them killed) in the crossfire..

The innocent people in Gaza are trapped under a constant israeli bombardment, with nowhere else they can go. Now imagine if that was you..

Edited by Excogitator
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

How do you feel about babies being held hostage and the babies only being exchanged for murderers to be released from jail and likely to kill again ?

The Israelis have (so far) killed more than 15000 Palestinian children.

How many Israeli children have  Hamas killed? Less than 20..

It's disproportionate to the extreme..

And since you don't trust (the very respectable) Amnesty International..

In March, UNICEF reported that more than 13000 Palestinian children had been killed. 

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/unicef-says-over-13000-children-killed-gaza-israel-offensive-2024-03-17/

5 minutes ago, Excogitator said:

The Israelis have (so far) killed more than 15000 Palestinian children.

How many Israeli children have  Hamas killed? Less than 20..

It's disproportionate to the extreme..

And since you don't trust (the very respectable) Amnesty International..

In March, UNICEF reported that more than 13000 Palestinian children had been killed. 

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/unicef-says-over-13000-children-killed-gaza-israel-offensive-2024-03-17/

It's a war that Iran backed Hamas started. Not a hockey game. It's news to me that war is based on equal number of losses on both sides. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

It's a war that Iran backed Hamas started. Not a hockey game. It's news to me that war is based on equal number of losses on both sides. 

This conflict didn't start this year, when Hamas attacked Israel.. It's been going on for decades and decades. 

Had the Palestinians been able to live their lives with dignity and in prosperity and peace, in their own land, the Hamas would have no reason to exist.

• Agree 1

42 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Once again , from your link 

, "a UNICEF spokesperson pointed to a press statement by the U.N. children's agency that attributed the figure to Gaza's health ministry."

UNICEF are posting Hamas' figures , as the Gaza heath ministry is part of Hamas .

BTW , I promised myself  to stop talking about Palestinian children , as Palestinian  supporters seem to turn the subject to children frequently  , so I wont comment on children anymore , 

If you chose to ignore the thousands of dead children of Gaza, you have little humanity, and zero chance of understanding the situation there.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Excogitator said:

This conflict didn't start this year, when Hamas attacked Israel.. It's been going on for decades and decades. 

Had the Palestinians been able to live their lives with dignity and in prosperity and peace, in their own land, the Hamas would have no reason to exist.

This war did.

You're naive about Hamas. 

Their openly stated.intention is to murder all Jews.

They're not Canadians.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

This war did.

You're naive about Hamas. 

Their openly stated.intention is to murder all Jews.

They're not Canadians.

As I have stated earlier, I condemn Hamas' killings. Period. 

My point is, and I repeat, had the Palestinians been able to live their lives with dignity and in prosperity and peace, in their own land, the Hamas would have no reason to exist.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

No I quoted one page that has numerous external links, but I guess that education of yours needs the basics of clicking the actual links.

That Asean now article has one source: The Jewish News Syndicate.. which is incredibly biased towards Israel, which makes your sourcing even more of a joke..

Edited by Excogitator
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Excogitator said:

As I have stated earlier, I condemn Hamas' killings. Period. 

My point is, and I repeat, had the Palestinians been able to live their lives with dignity and in prosperity and peace, in their own land, the Hamas would have no reason to exist.

Again so naive!

That was never good enough for Palestinians.

They always wanted Israel gone from the very start of Israel. 

Edited by Jingthing

That Asean now article has one source: The Jewish News Syndicate.. which is incredibly biased towards Israel, which makes your sourcing even more of a joke..

look at the post below the main article it has 5 external links, do I need to lead you every step.............jeez

Edited by Bkk Brian

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Again so naive!

That was never good enough for Palestinians.

They always wanted Israel.gone.

Now who's naive..? I'm not talking about Hamas. Hamas is not the Palestinian people. I'm talking about what the Palestinian people want. And that is their own land, and a life with dignity, in prosperity and peace. In other words a two state solution.

I recommend you read about the Oslo-agreement from the 1990s, which Netanyahu and his ilk sabotaged and destroyed, and with it all hope of a two-state-solution, and a peaceful coexistence. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Excogitator said:

Now who's naive..? I'm not talking about Hamas. Hamas is not the Palestinian people. I'm talking about what the Palestinian people want. And that is their own land, and a life with dignity, in prosperity and peace. In other words a two state solution.

I recommend you read about the Oslo-agreement from the 1990s, which Netanyahu and his ilk sabotaged and destroyed, and with it all hope of a two-state-solution, and a peaceful coexistence. 

Yes naive.

Look into what the Grand mufti of Jerusalem asked Hitler to do even before Israel exists.

Again you think they're like Canadians.

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

look at the post below the main article it has 5 external links, do I need to lead you every step.............jeez

Christ man, so now you are referring not to that biased article, but your own post under that biased article, full of links to other biased rightwing and isreali articles..

Ridiculous..