Senator Fetterman Slams Campus Protests as "Pup Tents for Hamas"

Social Media

4 hours ago, transam said:

Hmmm, how are Germany and Japan getting on after their aggression and murder today.........?

Keep it short, OK or Not OK..........😂

China will never forget nor forgive the Japanese, at least not for another 100 years.

The Jews will never forget their history in Germany.

Japan is OK, today.

Germany is OK, today.

But, the World is Not OK, Today.

And, the history of the Jews in Germany, and the Japanese in China, is an important reason why.

Nothing ever goes back to normal, after atrocities of that magnitude.

We never really forget.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

13 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

China will never forget nor forgive the Japanese, at least not for another 100 years.

Japan is OK, today.

Germany is OK, today.

And, the history of the Jews in Germany, and the Japanese in China, is an important reason why.

We never really forget.

Let's not forget the Ottoman Empire...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, nauseus said:

Both bold and beautiful - most of these student protesters seem to be completely unaware of situation in Palestine and the real reason they are demonstating. Spring and summer silly season is always popular though.

I have to agree that the majority are extremely ignorant about the issues they are protesting about but they are experiencing a natural high and joy of youth to join such a fashionable movement.

Go long keffiyehs.

Go short kippahs.

57 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I have to agree that the majority are extremely ignorant about the issues they are protesting about but they are experiencing a natural high and joy of youth to join such a fashionable movement.

Go long keffiyehs.

Go short kippahs.

How on Earth do you know the intelligence of the thousands of university students? 

Genocide is a serious thing and describing it as fashionable is irrational. These students are putting their future careers at risk because they are standing for what is right. 

His you can continue to support Israel is bizarre. Do you have any relatives there? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

How on Earth do you know the intelligence of the thousands of university students? 

Genocide is a serious thing and describing it as fashionable is irrational. These students are putting their future careers at risk because they are standing for what is right. 

His you can continue to support Israel is bizarre. Do you have any relatives there? 

If they had  any intelligence , they would realise that there's no genocide going on and they would stop causing a disruption and get on with their studying 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Word salad needs dressing. 

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Japan is OK, today.

Germany is OK, today.

We never really forget.

Yes, Germany and Japan have no problems, in fact they prospered...😉

8 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Word salad needs dressing. 

I'll take that to mean you have relative in Israel, which makes your support of Israel understandable. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I'll take that to mean you have relative in Israel, which makes your support of Israel understandable. 

Why do you continue to support Hamas? Bizarre. Do you have any relatives that are terrorists? 

• Love It 1

3 hours ago, transam said:

Yes...

Just to state the obvious for all to see....

Of course.

But, yet they remain human beings, which means that they are, in fact, doomed in the long run.

In the end, even the Israelis follow orders.

If Israel had railways and ovens,....

One shudders to imagine what might have happened to those who now are being pushed out, pushed off their land,....

Pushed into the sea.

The citizens of Israel would have made EXCELLENT Germans, in the 1930s and 1940s.

And, this is now apparent for ALL to see.

So much for the special case of giving the State of Israel any special considerations due to the horrific events that overtook them in Germany, and, throughout history, in Russia and other climes.

Now, the slate is wiped clean.

And now, it is time to start again, and now is the time to...

Treat the Israelis and the Jews living there no differently than any other human beings.

Thank YOU!

YOU Yahoo!

13 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Japan is better than Europe, and better than many countries around the world, especially at this time.

This is true.

And, most of the members here on the forum probably agree.

Why not ask them?

Because, obviously, you would not want to give any credence to opinions that might be warped.

Shocked to be agreeing with Gamma here. Japan is indeed a great place to live.  Clean streets, great food, beautiful nature, interesting history, people with a sense of social responsibility, etc.  Unfortunately the recent plunge in value of the currency is not great, but hopefully it is also temporary.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Shocked to be agreeing with Gamma here. Japan is indeed a great place to live.  Clean streets, great food, beautiful nature, interesting history, people with a sense of social responsibility, etc.  Unfortunately the recent plunge in value of the currency is not great, but hopefully it is also temporary.

i think it's great as I'm going there soon, why would anyone not living there want their currency to rise?

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

i think it's great as I'm going there soon, why would anyone not living there want their currency to rise?

Because I DO live here. Thankfully I have most of my investments elsewhere.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

9 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Why do you continue to support Hamas? Bizarre. Do you have any relatives that are terrorists? 

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

I'll take that you're a troll. 

52 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Because I DO live here. Thankfully I have most of my investments elsewhere.

You'll understand the discrimination against Arab Israelis then, as Japan don't like foreigners and it's very hard to become a citizen there, and impossible to keep your original one. 

4 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

You'll understand the discrimination against Arab Israelis then, as Japan don't like foreigners and it's very hard to become a citizen there, and impossible to keep your original one. 

You the way Hamas is discriminating against them by murdering them? 

1 hour ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Yes...

Just to state the obvious for all to see....

Of course.

But, yet they remain human beings, which means that they are, in fact, doomed in the long run.

In the end, even the Israelis follow orders.

If Israel had railways and ovens,....

One shudders to imagine what might have happened to those who now are being pushed out, pushed off their land,....

Pushed into the sea.

The citizens of Israel would have made EXCELLENT Germans, in the 1930s and 1940s.

And, this is now apparent for ALL to see.

So much for the special case of giving the State of Israel any special considerations due to the horrific events that overtook them in Germany, and, throughout history, in Russia and other climes.

Now, the slate is wiped clean.

And now, it is time to start again, and now is the time to...

Treat the Israelis and the Jews living there no differently than any other human beings.

Thank YOU!

YOU Yahoo!

What slate is wiped clean.........What a silly comment...............🤔

I use Google......

44 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Yeah, no.

Your ignorance is showing.  Japanese quite like foreigners, especially hard working ones who contribute to society. Cohesion is a big concept here, and it seems to work. As to becoming a citizen, you are right that dual citizenship is not allowed. Not a big deal, I don't want to give up my original citizenship anyway.  I can do everything here except vote.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Japan is OK, today.

Germany is OK, today.

We never really forget.

10 hours ago, transam said:

While Japan is certainly a nice place, I would not equate Germany and Japan for the way their consider their 0ast crimes. While Germany has by large acknowledged its crimes, there has been a tendency for Japan to downplay them.

https://www.dw.com/en/japans-nationalist-school-books-teach-a-different-view-of-history/a-40092325

3 hours ago, candide said:

While Japan is certainly a nice place, I would not equate Germany and Japan for the way their consider their 0ast crimes. While Germany has by large acknowledged its crimes, there has been a tendency for Japan to downplay them.

https://www.dw.com/en/japans-nationalist-school-books-teach-a-different-view-of-history/a-40092325

I never said this was not the case. 

It is well-known the Japanese revere their war criminals. 

Germany has tried to improve, and to cease it's past bad habit of invading neighboring countries, and slaughtering Russians. 

The Japanese were the ones who loved swordplay. They make the best cooking knives, to this day.