Filling out TM30 after returning from short trip out of country mandatory?

4 hours ago, Eaglekott said:

Anyone know the rules in CW?

Yes. CW apply the current rules.

You stay overnight in another province or exit Thailand and in both examples have continuous permission of stay then a TM30 is not required.

Posts from random folk about what their immigration office does is waste of time. Everyone needs to be aware of their own immigration office "rules" 

On 5/1/2024 at 7:06 AM, Jaxxper said:

I reported to Jomtien 4 weeks ago to update my TM 30 after a trip out of Thailand. The officer said there was no need issue I  was returning to the same address and hadn’t changed visa type. Again, I think that the agent in the original posters case was just trying to increase their revenue stream. I don’t know how CW deal with that, but I’d check at the IO that is being used.

P.S. Thb 1,000 sounds like a lot of money for a TM 30.

That's interesting. I was advised the opposite 6 months ago at Jomtien. TIT

19 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Posts from random folk about what their immigration office does is waste of time. Everyone needs to be aware of their own immigration office "rules"

In that case you need to get the word out for people to state in the topic title which immigration office they use.

The title of this topic "Filling out TM30 after returning from short trip out of country mandatory?" invites folks to report their own experiences and I don't find those posts a "waste of time". My guess is the owners of AN don't view any posts as a waste of time, more traffic more revenue.