Foreigner Attacked in Phuket After Alleged Assault on Transwoman

webfact

Just now, jvs said:

Wow,if that would be a legal excuse Half of Thailand would be in the hospital and the other half in the temple!

A bit over the top of course but i mean there would be a lot of fights!

One of our neighbours likes to rev his loud bike at all hours of the night!

Am i going to complain?No way!He also empties his gun in the air when he is really drunk or high.

No way was it about just the noise of a motorbike.  whoever said that is having a massive laugh and to then report what they said is just as laughable.  

• Agree 1

Just now, jts-khorat said:

I remember that a few years back, a similar altercation ended in the foreigner dying, the heel having punched through the skull.

This would be indeed an attack with a potential deadly weapon. I wonder if we will read more about it, as indentity of the katoey must be clear to police.

🤔  I don't ever remember hearing that.  Sounds viable I suppose but I'm sure i would have remembered it

1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

"...what would you do, standby and watch or defend and fight for your friend?

No one has an obligation to respect anyone else and subjective disrespect doesn't justify a fight, nor physical defence, on behalf of someone else.

Wow with friends like you who needs enemies

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, bob smith said:

Thai's tend to hunt in packs.

10 to 1 is their favorite ratio.

It's all they know...

get a thai 1 on 1 and most are soft as sh*te.

bob.

More to the point Bob, they're as soft as pensioners turds.

I know this is off-topic, but not so many years ago, it used to be the standard behaviour of the general civilised public that if someone came into your area and started trouble, then all the locals would band together and repel the troublemaker! If that means that more than a few people threw more than a few kicks and punches at the troublemaker/s then so be it! It is not cowardly to want to protect your own and those around you, it was considered normal national pride and togetherness, as there is safety in numbers. It's also a good deterrent for any future troublemakers to be aware of! The original FAFO!

However, with today's soy boys/girls, they stand around like little timid cowards taking selfies while crying and screaming instead of getting "Stuck in" and helping out!

I do not understand the mentality in the UK today! The so-called men of today would not hesitate to jump in and start fighting if a person was wearing the wrong football scarf in the wrong area at the wrong time!

However, they allow the (got to be careful how I word this) physical assault of Thousands NOT Hundreds of young girls in cities all around the UK, by gangs of (so-called) smelly men to go unopposed and there are no reprisals! This is a recent (last 15+ years) phenomenon and a direct result of governments around the globe that allow this (even undocumented) scum to infest our once beautiful lands.

I am also certain that Thais do not want to see or hear disrespectful strangers disrupting their daily lives, and so if a group of Thais band together to protect their own then its hats off to them from me!

FAFO!

• Like 1

Why is there no video or link to the video in the original article? Seems a bit pointless talking about a video but not including the video. Noticed the same in some other posts too. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BangkokReady said:

Wouldn't that be the exception that proves the rule?

Until you think how many Muay Thais there are out there.

Or those kids that play volleyball with their feet.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Until you think how many Muay Thais there are out there.

Or those kids that play volleyball with their feet.

Don't you think the number of one-on-one/unarmed fights you see are pretty low in Thailand?

It's pretty much always 10 armed Thais sneak attacking one unarmed Thai.

I'd actually like to think that Muay Thai fighters know better than to get drunk and start fighting people.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Don't you think the number of one-on-one/unarmed fights you see are pretty low in Thailand?

It's pretty much always 10 armed Thais sneak attacking one unarmed Thai.

I'd actually like to think that Muay Thai fighters know better than to get drunk and start fighting people.

I dont know, I just see whats on vids because I dont fight. Gangs are gangs everywhere.

But the more important question is who schleps all the way here in a tin cylinder at 35,000 feet for 11 hours minimum for all that money just to fight with ladyboys? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yagoda said:

I dont know, I just see whats on vids because I dont fight. Gangs are gangs everywhere.

But the more important question is who schleps all the way here in a tin cylinder at 35,000 feet for 11 hours minimum for all that money just to fight with ladyboys? 

Perhaps, none of your business.........😉

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Perhaps, none of your business.........😉

You are into that?

I guess its sort of like wrestling where grunts of stregnth turn into moans of pleasure....

Different strokes, I like my girls sans wand

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Yagoda said:

You are into that?

I guess its sort of like wrestling where grunts of stregnth turn into moans of pleasure....

Different strokes, I like my girls sans wand

How did you come to that conclusion, I said, perhaps it is none of your business, meaning, folk who come here, come to do what they want, not what a Yagoda wants.............🤔

2 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

The forum is foreigner-oriented and the articles are almost solely of interest to the foreigners that read it, that's probably why.

Really? So some positive stories would be nice no?

2 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

The foreigner is the victim here.  It is of interest and it is helpful information. 

In just the last couple of days, you should have learnt to stay away from Thai tuk-tuk drivers and, if you have to use them, give them the exact change, and, now, you've learnt to stay away from Thai ladyboys.  (Or really just stay away from any Thais involved in the tourist industry outside tour guides and hotel staff.)

If you read this forum regularly you'll know that it's usually the farang committing the act....

• Love It 1

17 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Gangs, sure, but in Thailand its pretty common for civilians to form an ad-hoc gang if they have an issue with someone.

17 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

I'm not sure he was fighting so much as being attacked by a gang of ladyboys.

• Haha 1