Trump Denies Dozing Off in Court, Attributes Closed Eyes to Intense Listening

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Sleepy Joes was a reference to his persona whilst he is awake , it was not about Joe going to sleep .

Sleepy Joe when he's awake and talking , not when hes sleeping 

Much like "low energy" Jeb

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, soalbundy said:

and yet 45% of Americans would vote for him......something seriously wrong with uncle Sam.

Yes very seriously wrong but objectively it's not 45 percent.

Take the total voting eligible population and considering the election will be decided in a very few states, look at the typical voting numbers vs. non voters, and the actual percentage is MUCH lower than that. 

• Agree 1

Imagine thinking trump lies any more than biden. Tell me you’ve got trump derangement without telling me. Biden is currently lying us right into funding a genocide. But I guess that’s all ok with Biden voters. 

• Confused 6
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

Nothing wrong with taking a nap. Court procedures are tedious, to say the least.

Judging by his denial Trump disagrees with you.

Strange denial though, the difference between napping and listening with eyes closed are obvious. Like his mouth falling open. Also his friendly media would have defended this already long ago if there was any possible truth to his statement.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

25 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Also his friendly media would have defended this already long ago if there was any possible truth to his statement.

How could " his friendly media would have defended this already long ago if as there was any no possible truth to his statement."

Or any other of his statements for that matter!

31 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

How could " his friendly media would have defended this already long ago if as there was any no possible truth to his statement."

Or any other of his statements for that matter!

They can't, hence my post.

6 hours ago, rudi49jr said:

Sleepy Joe, Crooked Joe Biden, Crooked Hillary, the failing NY Times, and so on. Ring any bells?

I was talking about lefty calling me names, not Trump. 

And I said it was typical, because leftists are rarely able to formulate an argument, so their responses are always name calling and or posting links to stuff they have not read nor likely would not understand if they did. 

• Confused 3

4 hours ago, xylophone said:

Having just watched the miniseries, "John Adams" and how the United States was formed after breaking away from the yoke of tyranny by the British, I wonder what he and his "Founding Fathers" would have thought about trump and his goobers trying to overthrow democracy in 2021 – – unbelievable that such a thing could happen, and I would agree with the poster when he said, "something seriously wrong with Uncle Sam".

"On January 6, 2021, the United States Capitol Building in Washington, D.C., was attacked by a mob of supporters of then-U.S. president Donald Trump".

So, the right is trying to overthrow democracy by attacking the Capitol with broomsticks, during a demonstration that per the left's own definition, was mostly peaceful. 

While the left supports democracy by baring candidates from ballots, shutting down free speech, defying the Supreme Court, circumventing congress to enact regulations, mail-in ballots and prosecuting the leading oppositions with frivolous charges timed specifically for the election cycle. 

Got it. 

• Confused 2

14 minutes ago, stevenl said:

They can't, hence my post.

The only people that give a rat-ass about Trump dozing off in court would not vote for him anyway. 

23 hours ago, Jingthing said:

That might mean something if we weren't talking about the most notorious lying grifter / con man in American history.

Manhattan D.A. Alvin Bragg should turn himself in to authorities for impersonating an honest lawyer

• Confused 4

1 hour ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Manhattan D.A. Alvin Bragg should turn himself in to authorities for impersonating an honest lawyer

Where are they going to find an honest lawyer to compare him to?

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

Where are they going to find an honest lawyer to compare him to?

Hunter Biden!

Edited by Yellowtail
  • Confused 2

Posted (edited)

He's the only one who is complaining about the courtroom being too cold, probably to do with the napping.  Will they let him bring a blanket?

If he thinks the courtroom is uncomfortable just wait until they start putting him in cells.

Edited by bendejo
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bendejo said:

He's the only one who is complaining about the courtroom being too cold, probably to do with the napping.  Will they let him bring a blanket?

If he thinks the courtroom is uncomfortable just wait until they start putting him in cells.

Perhaps he should get his thyroid checked out?

• Haha 1

On 5/4/2024 at 3:38 AM, Social Media said:

Former President Trump has refuted claims that he was sleeping during his hush money case trial, asserting that he merely closes his eyes to "listen intensely" and absorb the proceedings. Dismissing reports from reporters in the courtroom, Trump took to Truth Social to address what he deemed "FAKE NEWS MEDIA" coverage of the trial.

:clap2::cheesy:

Wouldn’t give a hoot to Trump’s explanation. What important was his lack of respect to his lawyers, process and the jurors by dozing off. I am sure the judge and jurors will take notice and that not a good thing. 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Wouldn’t give a hoot to Trump’s explanation. What important was his lack of respect to his lawyers, process and the jurors by dozing off. I am sure the judge and jurors will take notice and that not a good thing. 

"What difference at this point, does it make?" 

• Confused 1