Fast up button

7 minutes ago, george said:

The button should be up and visible again around 3pm bkk time.

The goto top arrow is now visible on left hand side. You may need to hard reload the page..

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

If you use a mobile device:

We are aware that we need to adjust the position for the arrow-goto-top button a bit upwards for some mobile device types (there is some 500+ different screen sizes.)

Work in progress, will be fixed within a day or two!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, george said:

The go to top arrow is now visible on left hand side. You may need to hard reload the page..

It is back and working on my computer. Thank you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SpaceKadet said:

Is there a way to disable this green arrow thing? All keyboards have Home and End key that are much better and faster to use.

Not everyone uses a keyboard with home and end key i.e. those of us that have moved onto phones

• Sad 2
  • Agree 1

29 minutes ago, SpaceKadet said:

Seriously? Thought only Gen Z were glued to their phones. How can anybody possibly get any meaningful info on a 5 inch screen. 

It's like Concorde. 21 years ago it took only 4 hours to cross the Atlantic, now it takes 11. We are regressing.... Thank you Gen Z crowd, you will not be remembered.

Perhaps it's time to run a survey on what equipment members access the AN. Is it possible to select more than one choice on surveys? 

Dinosaurs still use towers, desktops and laptops, everyone else uses a tablet or sometimes their phone… you’re welcome 👍🏼

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

46 minutes ago, SpaceKadet said:

Is there a way to disable this green arrow thing? All keyboards have Home and End key that are much better and faster to use.

Not for the moment, but we will check in an upcoming software version if its possible to toggle on/off.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, stoner said:

why is it all on the left now ? none of us are left handed. 

I am you nasty leftyaphobic bigot...that's blatant racism right there

24 minutes ago, HighPriority said:

Dinosaurs still use towers, desktops and laptops, everyone else uses a tablet or sometimes their phone… you’re welcome 👍🏼

Only girls and.. 😘.. use their phone to look trendy, so...😘..........😋

I like my 24" screen whilst sitting at my desk reading....

Where you get the dinosaur thing from, is eeeer, daft......🤔

• Agree 2

42 minutes ago, HighPriority said:

Sure.. I just wonder how my games would look on a 5 inch screen... And how I would play them without WASD. Do the phones come now with high end graphic cards? Last time I looked, even the low end graphic cards were something like 3 times bigger than the large phones. Or how would I access my customer's datacenter without my laptop, or tower. It's called progress.

And, unlike Transam, I have 3x24" screens on my desk.... Beat you there quarter miler!! 5555

You know, there are people that do more on their PCs than just access AN... You're welcome too..

22 minutes ago, transam said:

Only girls and.. 😘.. use their phone to look trendy, so...😘..........😋

I like my 24" screen whilst sitting at my desk reading....

Where you get the dinosaur thing from, is eeeer, daft......🤔

You know, he just forgets that it's the "dinosaurs" that created Internet, integrated circuits, PC's, and even smart phones... among other things, like SR-71 Blackbird that could do Mach3+ 60 years ago. I could go on forever..

• Thumbs Up 1