Have we lost Dad to Thailand ?

37 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I'd live on Zinger burgers if only KFC were a bit nearer.

Still 2x 7-11 ham and cheese toasties and a packet of Fox's ginger crunch creams did the job.

Had a nice swim now back on the sofa ...... Think it's gonna rain!

Big decision to make now, frozen daiquiri or iced tea.

What did you have for lunch?

She probably just munched...on a rug

7 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

There used to be a poster on TV calling herself Misandry. The female mirror image of BritManToo.

Perhaps susanlea is a reincarnation.

Possibly lol  but in this day and age it could easily be a hairy arsed scaffolder who now identifies as a woman, its quite fashionable now apparently

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, tubby johnson said:

What makes you think that?!

Well, where I am I have a neighbor that keeps having different women over all the time. He's an older guy and from what I can see does not have much going for him. My guess is that the women are prostitutes. I have not asked them, it's just a feeling I get that he is involved in the utilization of the services of prostitutes.

Edited by JimTripper
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, JimTripper said:

Well, where I am I have a neighbor that keeps having different women over all the time. He's an older guy and from what I can see does not have much going for him. My guess is that the women are prostitutes. I have not asked them, it's just a feeling I get that he is involved in the utilization of the services of prostitutes.

Absolutely shocking, I'm speechless, My advice would be to approach one of the women and ask  her direct to her face, once you have established that your concerns are justified you can decide on your next course of action. 

First you could confront him directly, ask him what the hell he thinks he is doing and demand that he stops.  If that fails you will have no option but to inform the authorities, although which authorities to inform?  just inform them all to be sure,  and If you know his nationality you could inform the relevant Embassy of your concerns too. If you haven't already , and I'm guessing you have, try to keep a detailed log of all the comings and goings as evidence, videos taken with your mobile phone would be very useful.

Of course the other far easier  option is to keep your nose out of other people's business and try to get a life of your own or if you just can't bear do that, then simply move house and try to put the whole sordid business behind you.

" involved in the utilization of the services of prostitutes." I have never heard that phrase used on this website before.  priceless:clap2:

Edited by Bday Prang
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Thai women like me, especially my younger girlfriend.

No surprises there, as long as you keep paying her, you will be fine, she will love you "longtime" or at least until you "dry up"

But she'll probably grow out of it before then  , most of them do

Edited by Bday Prang

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

Absolutely shocking, I'm speechless, My advice would be to approach one of the women and ask  her direct to her face, once you have established that your concerns are justified you can decide on your next course of action. 

First you could confront him directly, ask him what the hell he thinks he is doing and demand that he stops.  If that fails you will have no option but to inform the authorities, although which authorities to inform?  just inform them all to be sure,  and If you know his nationality you could inform the relevant Embassy of your concerns too. If you haven't already , and I'm guessing you have, try to keep a detailed log of all the comings and goings as evidence, videos taken with your mobile phone would be very useful.

Of course the other far easier  option is to keep your nose out of other people's business and try to get a life of your own or if you just can't bear do that, then simply move house and try to put the whole sordid business behind you.

" involved in the utilization of the services of prostitutes." I have never heard that phrase used on this website before.  priceless:clap2:

Why would I need to control what my neighbor is doing, confront them or move?

If he chooses to be "involved in the utilization of the services of prostitutes" he will man up to the problems resulting from his undiciplined lifestyle, including any VD he may encounter, forthwith.

He won't get any approval or encouragement from me, but I'm pretty good at faking a smile in the hallway when required, Jim.

Edited by JimTripper

2 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

No surprises there, as long as you keep paying her, you will be fine, she will love you "longtime" or at least until you "dry up"

But she'll probably grow out of it before then  , most of them do

She is a dentist and nothing like the prostitutes you overweight guys hire.

On 5/6/2024 at 3:22 PM, BritManToo said:

All my pals in the UK had the same problem.

Most of my colleagues at work in the UK had the same problem.

All the guys I met in Thailand had the same problem.

Could be that that is just what they we telling you . 

Like a Monday morning in the staff canteen and you sit next to a colleague and say to him 
" I was going to bang my wife on Saturday night , but she refused to let me jump on top of her , so I spent all night with a stiffy , did you bang your Mrs over the week-end and could you tell me all about it "

"No Mate , My Wife and I do not participate in sexual encounters and we will never do so again, so please stop asking me about it so often 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, susanlea said:

Thai women like me, especially my younger girlfriend.

:cheesy: a common misconception, but somewhat refreshing to know that western women who are  over here for basically the same reason as the majority of blokes  are just as easily played  by the professionals

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, susanlea said:

Everybody thinks "theirs is different" I see a common  theme starting to develop here

don't tell me,.... she's younger than your kids

Edited by Bday Prang
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 5/6/2024 at 10:41 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

Who wants sex with women 40+? 

Who wants sex with an old man? Girls is the same, just business when they do

1 hour ago, Bday Prang said:

Everybody thinks "theirs is different" I see a common  theme starting to develop here

don't tell me,.... she's younger than your kids

You obese guys are just jealous because you can't find anyone good. 

15 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Most of the guys I've known

How many of your posts start with "most of the guys I've known"?

Are you not familiar with the phrase "birds of a feather flock together?" People tend to be drawn to others who are in a similar situation than themselves, or have similar views to you.

"The guys you've known" (or, indeed, the guys I've known, or anybody else has known) are not a representative sample of the general population!

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, susanlea said:

13 hours ago, susanlea said:

You obese guys are just jealous because you can't find anyone good. 

Your obsession with obese men is a bit bizarre . But I am genuinely sorry to have to disappoint you .  For your information I am 5"10 and weigh around 63 kilo's which is probably less than you, and hardly obese.  In my case at least, however 60+ kilos for a woman is never a good look even 50+ kilos is too much

I can understand that it must be rather disgusting for young Thai women to have sex with smelly out of condition western men, but a jobs a job and all that. and nobody is forcing them

I can also understand that it must be at least as unpleasant for them to indulge in unnatural sex with old western women of a similar calibre, but then again  nobody is forcing them, I hope

8 hours ago, JayClay said:

How many of your posts start with "most of the guys I've known"?

Are you not familiar with the phrase "birds of a feather flock together?" People tend to be drawn to others who are in a similar situation than themselves, or have similar views to you.

"The guys you've known" (or, indeed, the guys I've known, or anybody else has known) are not a representative sample of the general population!

Well that would depend on how many people one has known 

17 hours ago, JimTripper said:

Why would I need to control what my neighbor is doing, confront them or move?

If he chooses to be "involved in the utilization of the services of prostitutes" he will man up to the problems resulting from his undiciplined lifestyle, including any VD he may encounter, forthwith.

He won't get any approval or encouragement from me, but I'm pretty good at faking a smile in the hallway when required, Jim.

I thought more of you than that, I'm sorry,  but by turning a blind eye to his disgusting behaviour and maintaining pleasantries, despite knowing full well what he is up to, you are effectively condoning , some would say even encouraging him,   Shame on you

10 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

I thought more of you than that, I'm sorry, but by turning a blind eye to his disgusting behaviour and maintaining pleasantries, despite knowing full well what he is up to, you are effectively condoning , some would say even encouraging him, Shame on you

A man must learn his own lessons, make his own mistakes and find his limitations...

Perchance, I enjoy the opportunity of seeing him man up, into a bird of a finer feather, or more likely, man down into a squandering miserable fellow. Either way, being somehow always mellow, I watch his comings and goings with great trepidation & curious regard.

How's yer father?

19 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

A man must learn his own lessons, make his own mistakes and find his limitations...

Perchance, I enjoy the opportunity of seeing him man up, into a bird of a finer feather, or more likely, man down into a squandering miserable fellow. Either way, being somehow always mellow, I watch his comings and goings with great trepidation & curious regard.

How's yer father?

My father is long dead, what was the point of you asking

1 hour ago, Bday Prang said:

Your obsession with obese men is a bit bizarre . But I am genuinely sorry to have to disappoint you .  For your information I am 5"10 and weigh around 63 kilo's which is probably less than you, and hardly obese.  In my case at least, however 60+ kilos for a woman is never a good look even 50+ kilos is too much

I can understand that it must be rather disgusting for young Thai women to have sex with smelly out of condition western men, but a jobs a job and all that. and nobody is forcing them

I can also understand that it must be at least as unpleasant for them to indulge in unnatural sex with old western women of a similar calibre, but then again  nobody is forcing them, I hope

You must be very unhealthy. Go eat some meat and vegetables.

10 hours ago, JayClay said:

Indeed...   just a circle jerk of like minded bitter mongers who've convinced themselves (and perhaps each other) that they are the norm... 

I can't think of anything worse than associating with these over opinionated mongy pests....  Its hardly surprising women don't either, so the pests have to pay for the experience and justify this by generalising their behavior and opinions... 

20 minutes ago, susanlea said:

You must be very unhealthy. Go eat some meat and vegetables.

most western  women resort to calling those lighter than themselves unhealthy, or even anorexic.   You should avoid cake and of course pies especially fish pie, remember a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips, but you don't need me to tell you that, I'm sure  Or are you just unfortunate to be cursed with "big bones"  Must be difficult shopping for clothes as a larger woman in Thailand, you could try some of the markets in Pattaya, its a long time since I've been there but I remember some of the vendors catered for the XXXXL western women. Might even find yourself some dungarees and Doc martins you could slip into

9 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Indeed...   just a circle jerk of like minded bitter mongers who've convinced themselves (and perhaps each other) that they are the norm... 

I can't think of anything worse than associating with these over opinionated mongy pests....  Its hardly surprising women don't either, so the pests have to pay for the experience and justify this by generalising their behavior and opinions... 

I could  think of something  worse ,   It came to mind just now,  when I read your post

I find it painfully easy to keep proper weight nowadays. I admit it was difficult for about 15 years because I was eating like I did in high school and expected the same results even when active. 

there’s so much I don’t eat now and it’s not even difficult anymore. I give in every now and again I think is the key. That makes it easy. I have t had a pizza in almost 5 years though so that’s gonna be a doozy when I order one up. Even a Thai pizza is gonna be godlike