Judge Denies Trump's Mistrial Request Over Stormy Daniels Testimony

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

How does that post convince anyone of anything? It sounds like you have some anxieties that need a release.

Yeah dude its been rough, the back is acting up and I appreciate the offer, but I dont swing that way.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

MAGA is a cult.  You will need to be deprogrammed.  I'd recommend professional help.

Naw, thats boring. Ill wait for your lot to try the concentration camp things, then I can test out my handloads. After seeing your foot soldiers in action at the universities with their garbage can shields, I'm not really worried.

2 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

No! Heaven save us, the russians are microtargeting us LOL

Take a pill, kid, before you make an even bigger fool of yourslf

Why would Trump's campaign manager provide private polling data to the Russians?

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Why would Trump's campaign manager provide private polling data to the Russians?

Because the only way Trump could win was to have the Russians interfere in our elections. If the Russians hadnt microtargeted Hillary voters and conviced them, almost by brainwashing, to vote for The Most Sublime Orangeness, she would have won.

• Sad 1

Just now, Yagoda said:

Because the only way Trump could win was to have the Russians interfere in our elections. If the Russians hadnt microtargeted Hillary voters and conviced them, almost by brainwashing, to vote for The Most Sublime Orangeness, she would have won.

Given that Trump's margin in key states was 77,000 votes, you are probably correct.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

Given that Trump's margin in key states was 77,000 votes, you are probably correct.

Exactly. Unlike the most secure election ever like they had in 2020.

Vlad is playing the pipe and the Obese Orange Nightmare is dancing to the tune!!!!! And its for the money! His venal kids have been running around the world selling influence too.

1 minute ago, Walker88 said:

donny claims he cannot wait to take the stand. Well, among Stormy, donny and McDougal, at least one is lying, and possibly---though it seems unlikely to rational people---two.

Thus, if all three testify, somebody will have committed perjury.

trump's defense likely knows two things:

---who is telling the truth about the two alleged affairs

---donny's propensity to mouth off and be his own worst enemy

donny tried to claim earlier, that as much as he wanted to testify, the gag order would prevent him from doing so. In the early minutes of the next day in court, the judge advised donny and his defense that the gag order absolutely did not prevent him from taking the stand, and that donny is welcome to testify under oath.

Let's see if donny's bluff is called, or if the defense wisely intervenes and stops donny from taking the stand. Also, if the prosecution so chose, it could subpoena phone records going back the time of the alleged affair and check out Stormy's claims of calls, plus do the same after McDougal takes the stand. While not damning in and of themselves, they would lend credence to the two women's testimony.

Meanwhile, The Third Wife is sitting somewhere listening to the descriptions Stormy gave in court today. 3rd wifey knows if she slept in separate rooms back then, and she also knows if donny has or had a set of black satin or silk pajamas. I doubt she is going to think, "Wow! Good guess, Stormy". Separate bedrooms may well be replaced by separate States.

Again, establishing the fact of the affair just corroborates previous testimony of Hope Hicks (trump feared exposure could hurt his election chances), which along with the documents detailing the payoff scheme and accounting, back up the case that all was done because of election fears. That is what elevates the actions---per NY State statute---from misdemeanor to felony.

I could listen to that on The View and it would sound just as stupid.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

So you admit to watching The View?  Maybe you should get a hobby or a job? Maybe go back and complete that GED, which would put you one up on R Rep Boebert?

What about it is 'stupid'? That it contains facts, such as Hope Hicks' testimony and the documents?

I appreciate facts are anathema to trumpers. They prefer Kellyanne's "alternative facts" (aka lies) and Rudy's 'truth isn't truth'. Good trumpers lower the Rebel Flag on the F-150 pickup to half mast on the anniversary of Kellyanne's "Bowling Green Massacre". Do you?

Naw kid, I have a Dodge and I dont argue with antisemitic terrorist supporters. You gave your opinion, I gave mine.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Walker88 said:

1 hour ago, Walker88 said:

When defense denies that affair, too, the prosecution will be able to cross examine both Stormy and McDougal for corroborating details about trump’s physicality (or lack thereof)….all for the jury and the world to hear.

The Prosecution does not cross-examine their own witnesses.

Edited by jerrymahoney

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

No, the follow-up is called "Re-direct".

Edited by Danderman123
  • Agree 1

Just now, jerrymahoney said:

it would be called redirect at the time of testimony. Direct, cross, redirect, recross.. If the Slimy Orange Abuser testifies,  than any witness can be recalled to dispute what he says IF it is a new matter raised.

JUst to make sure you dont sound as ignorant as the TDS crowd

2 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

Any time one of you truth deniers brings up "Fox," I have to remind you about the lawsuit that cost them almost $1 BILLION for being LIARS, and that there is another lawsuit in the works for almost $3 BILLION for the same thing. I understand your real agenda is to troll, but we will call you on it each and every time.

Boy I bet you got him shaking. Please, no, no dont call me out, nooooooooooooooo.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Exactly. Unlike the most secure election ever like they had in 2020.

Vlad is playing the pipe and the Obese Orange Nightmare is dancing to the tune!!!!! And its for the money! His venal kids have been running around the world selling influence too.

And Trump's mooks got convicted for their role in the Russian assistance plot.

5 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Stay rube. Much easier to troll. I certainly don't give a hoot to Maga's projection of derangement. Facts are less stressful. 

Exactly dude. Your worthless opinion as to me and anybody else, espcially over the net, is meaningless. Im never stressed, nice bowl of Orange Kush, a super sweet mango (.80 cents a kilo), 97 degrees, swimming pool. Most of you TDS kids, except for your antisemites and terr lovers are generally harmless, so the babbling is more amusing than anyhting.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2