Judge Denies Trump's Mistrial Request Over Stormy Daniels Testimony

9 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Apparently she can describe Trump's genitalia very accurately. I

Prosecutor Susan Hoffinger countered that "the details of her story are important" while saying the prosecution will not ask about "certain details that might be too salacious." She said Daniels would be asked to testify about "how she ended up engaging in a sexual act."

"It's not going to include any details about genitalia or anything of that nature," Hoffinger said.

Judge Juan Merchan acknowledged Necheles' point that Daniels has "credibility issues," but said that supported prosecutors' need "to elicit certain details that led to the sexual encounter."

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/trump-trial-testimony-bookkeeping-gag-order-contempt/

12 minutes ago, Presto said:

I figured already you have serious issues. 

Change Oh my bro, ya think? Im doing my best to make them worse.

Did you know that if you have self image problems, not bathing for weeks will cause people to dislike you for reasons other than your looks. THats why fat chicks are alwys annoying.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, HappyExpat57 said:

I stopped wasting my time on "Fox" viewers long ago. They are obviously NOT interested in facts or truth. Duh.

And I was correct in my assessment.  

You can’t prove my links are false.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

Prosecutor Susan Hoffinger countered that "the details of her story are important" while saying the prosecution will not ask about "certain details that might be too salacious." She said Daniels would be asked to testify about "how she ended up engaging in a sexual act."

"It's not going to include any details about genitalia or anything of that nature," Hoffinger said.

Judge Juan Merchan acknowledged Necheles' point that Daniels has "credibility issues," but said that supported prosecutors' need "to elicit certain details that led to the sexual encounter."

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/trump-trial-testimony-bookkeeping-gag-order-contempt/

Dude wait till Cohen takes the satnd, watch these TDS guys twist themselves into knots worse than what they got. Bet ya a Krud somebody will claim that he is truthful.

• Confused 1

Just now, Yagoda said:

Dude wait till Cohen takes the satnd, watch these TDS guys twist themselves into knots worse than what they got. Bet ya a Krud somebody will claim that he is truthful.

I don’t mind waiting at all and feel absolutely no urge to prejudge his testimony before he’s even sworn in.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Since you're contributing nothing here but are only insulting posters you could expect a response like that.

From a guy responding to my response to his insult.

Note to the crowd: I love the TDS gang. Funniest stuff ever. Russssiaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Unlike you guys, I really dont pay attention to descriptions of male peni, except my own, and thats because of its perfection based on a mathematical model of my own devising, sort of a Bertillon system as it were, but...

Was there anything I missed about the Mini Orange Satan? Tentacles? Oozing running sores? How bout one of those alien things bursting out the head, now thats a money shot!

In keeping with said perfection, I am reasonably confident you have never suffered from hemorrhoids either.

• Haha 2

Just now, animalmagic said:

Rubbish, it only becomes Hearsay if she tells the court it was what someone else told her.  Any witness under oath testifies as to their knowledge and experience of facts.  It is for the Defence to prove that she is lying and that would be Perjury.

TV law again.

The defense never has to prove anything except affirmative  defenses. The defense cannot prove perjury, thats for the State to do. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, HappyExpat57 said:

I could, as I have in the past. I just find my time more valuable for doing things like watching grass grow than to waste it on those who remain intentionally ignorant.

And yet you keep replying so your valuable time doesn’t appear to be so valuable after all.

No rush.  Take your time and prove my recent Fox links are fake/false.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, G_Money said:

And yet you keep replying so your valuable time doesn’t appear to be so valuable after all.

No rush.  Take your time and prove my recent Fox links are fake/false.

Nah. Better to add you to the ignore list. Byeeeeeeee . . .

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

TV law again.

The defense never has to prove anything except affirmative  defenses. The defense cannot prove perjury, thats for the State to do. 

That’s not entirely true.

Defense lawyers exposing a Prosecution witness lying under oath is a very effective means of destroying the case against their client.

20 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I don’t mind waiting at all and feel absolutely no urge to prejudge his testimony before he’s even sworn in.

Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus and the jury is getting that charge if the pattern jury instructions are the same as they were.

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

TV law again.

If the defence wishes to discredit any witness then their best option is to prove them to be lying, this will then colour the jury's view against all their testimony.  If you read my post accurately I stated the Defence must prove the witness is lying and that would be Perjury; I did not say the Defence must prove the case of Perjury.

Your TV law slur is laughable as I have advised both Police Officers and Lawyers on the giving of evidence.

What next?  Accuse me of having terrorist friends and speaking Yiddish?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

37 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Apparently Fox didn't give you the full story and talking points.

The oppo research on trump was originally begun by a Republican PAC, and the contract was with a US firm. HRC took over the contract when the R PAC dropped out.

When the contract is with a US registered entity, it doesn't make any difference who any subcontractors might be. You might as well indict HRC because Fusion GPS used Colombian coffee in their break room.

trump's campaign used a Russian GRU asset (Konstantin Kilimnik) to give the GRU's Internet Research Agency internal polling data. The trump campaign also used Julian Assange to hand over the emails a Romanian FSB asset hacked from John Podesta and other DNC officials.

Perhaps, but they broke no laws. It was Hillary Clinton hired the DNC to pay the Perkins Coie law firm to pay Fusions GPS to pay Christopher Steel who was a British subject, a foreign national who was forbidden by statute to work for a Presidential campaign to collect a false dossier and seed it, and then she wrote the whole thing off not a campaign expense, but as a legal expense, which was also illegal. 

59 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Why did Trump wait until he ran for President that he sought an NDA from Stormy Daniels?

If he simply wanted to hide the affair from Melania, why didn't he tell Stormy Daniels to keep quiet from Day One?

Because that was when Stormy chose to shake Trump down. Trump did not approach her and ask her to keep quiet. 

But you been told that countless times already, yes? 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Apparently Fox didn't give you the full story and talking points.

The oppo research on trump was originally begun by a Republican PAC, and the contract was with a US firm. HRC took over the contract when the R PAC dropped out.

When the contract is with a US registered entity, it doesn't make any difference who any subcontractors might be. You might as well indict HRC because Fusion GPS used Colombian coffee in their break room.

trump's campaign used a Russian GRU asset (Konstantin Kilimnik) to give the GRU's Internet Research Agency internal polling data. The trump campaign also used Julian Assange to hand over the emails a Romanian FSB asset hacked from John Podesta and other DNC officials.

Then why were Hillary and the DNC convicted? 

20 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Cant tell you, havent heard his testimony. Could be that if he denies tossing his Orange Tipped Sharpie into the wet Storm, hes just ashamed, shes kind of zoftig and rattier and he could have got better. Look at Bezos for god sakes, hes got some 55 year old blow up doll when he could fill his yacht with Russian blondes and not have to buy a ring. Bill Clinton I could understand, bet that was his first gobble.

When anyone tells a hooker she reminds him of his teenage daughter.............that's getting pretty perverted.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1