Unchecked Migration Threatens Britain's Social Fabric

3 minutes ago, Gweiloman said:

So you think the phrase is Alla Akhbar? Ignorant doesn’t even begin to describe you…🤭

Well, no, me not wanting to be brainwashed, like yourself, has nothing to do with being ignorant, in fact the opposite.

But you carry on, it can be amusing.......🤭

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

13 minutes ago, Martin71 said:

Race – the killers:
At the time of writing (March 2021), 106 people had been convicted of murder or manslaughter for killings that occurred in 2019. Of these 106, race could be identified in 91 cases. Of the 91:

• 59.3% (54) were Black;
  • 22% (20) were White;
  • 16.4% (15) were Asian;
  • 2.1% (2) were Latin American or mixed heritage;
  • In 3 cases ethnicity was unclear owing to a lack of photographic records;[4]
  • In 12 cases ethnicity was unclear owing to them being under-age.

These are the latest figures I could find...

Culturally enriching...?

https://aoav.org.uk/2023/london-murder-capital-a-year-of-violent-deaths-examined/

How many were UK citizens?

How many were second, third or more generations?

At what point, in your opinion, should people stop being considered immigrants?

• Confused 5

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Martin71 said:

Your the one who put the post about a white schoolboy stabbing 3 people... a single instance..

This is just to show you the bigger picture.. 

No answer to my question?

You brought up race by stating the Somali heritage.

This thread is about immigration. How many of those 91 convicted are still deemed immigrants, in your opinion?

Edited by youreavinalaff

3 minutes ago, Martin71 said:

Show me anywhere I posted about a Somali.... get your facts right before gobbing off...

I apologise. I see that was another poster. My mistake, not gobbing off.

However, you did comment about race.

Any answer to my question?

• Haha 1

You commented about race by stating WHITE schoolboy... my post mentions statistical facts...

Where did I comment about race.. the only mention of race is in your post...

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Martin71 said:

You commented about race by stating WHITE schoolboy... my post mentions statistical facts...

Where did I comment about race.. the only mention of race is in your post...

Actually, I was replying to another poster. The one that mentioned Somalia. 

Your comment had a list of murder and manslaughter convictions by race. 

Any answer to my question?

Edited by youreavinalaff
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, Martin71 said:

So two gobbing off posts ... both incorrect..

Please don't bother replying I prefer interacting to people with reading and comprehension skills above that of a four year old..

Have a nice day..

You are funny.

You can't answer my question and you deny posting about race. Then you accuse me of all sorts of things. Real under the bridge stuff.

Here's your post about race. Read and comprehend it before denying.

Screenshot_20240512_113610_Chrome.jpg

• Confused 1

On 5/11/2024 at 9:20 AM, retarius said:

Immigration is great......when the immigrants assimilate into the culture of the hosting nation and start to share the ethnicity.

Sadly, too many Muslims, Afghans, East Europeans, Pakistanis and Africans don't come to Britain to assimilate....they come to stay totally separate from the host nation, not even learning the language. They come determined to maintain their own way of living and ethnicity and demand that the host nation change its laws to accommodate them.

I'm sure there is no one of my age who was living in Britain at the time, who doesn't remember the howls of protest and demands for special privileges from the Sikh community when Britain introduced the helmet law. Sorry, don't come to a host nation and demand they change the laws for you. This is an example of the deeper issue of non-integration of certain groups. 

Europe is flooded with 'victims' at the moment all seeking special treatment (privilege) for their group. My attitude is that by all means come to Britain but integrate and learn the language. No illegals arriving on boats thank you. No fake asylum seekers. No benefits until you have had a job and paid in for two years. I would add, no single men/. Any single  male fleeing a war, should be sent back to fight for his country. 

The UK Gov't is in full compliance sure.The same is true for most developed countries, USA,Canada,most of Europe. 

Richard Vobes show says that the boats and motors are being shipped in separate lorries straight back to France for reuse. All at taxpayers expense. If they wanted the boats stopped it would have been done at the very start.Canada is importing over 1,300,000 gimmigrants annually. Mostly from India,ME and Africa.All political parties in Canada are full on board with this. Counting my lucky stars I left 2 decades ago so as not to witness this travesty.          
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Gweiloman said:

Did you misspell Allahu on purpose? Or are you just that ignorant?

What are you rambling about?

Your spelling (transliteration) is itself not correct.

There are two ways to state that phrase. One just uses two words, their deity's name and the superlative of the word kabeer, which means good. In Arabic, an alef (ah sound) is put in front of the three consonant root to form the superlative, so the k b r becomes Akbar, so (deity) is greatest

The second way that phrase is used is putting the pronoun 'he' between the deity and the superlative. The pronoun 'he' in Arabic is pronounced hoo wah. Thus...(deity) he is greatest

In less formal written Arabic, there are no short vowels shown, only long vowels such as the Ah sound alef, the oo sound letter waw and the ee sound letter yeh.

Bottom line, you are no more correct than the poster @RayC you attacked. If you speak Putonghua, you must be aware that transliteration is tricky, especially when a language contains sounds unknown to English.

(This has been a public service announcement. We now return this station to its regularly scheduled rant.)

Edited by Walker88
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, jaideedave said:

Have a gander at the Toronto Police service most wanted list to get an idea of who they're importing:

https://www.tps.ca/organizational-chart/specialized-operations-command/detective-operations/investigative-services/homicide/most-wanted/

Bleedin ell... did not think it was that bad over there....but hey a'int multiculturalism great...!!!! 

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)
On 5/11/2024 at 9:20 AM, retarius said:

Immigration is great......when the immigrants assimilate into the culture of the hosting nation and start to share the ethnicity.

I don't really care if they do or they don't.

If they are a net-positive for me in terms of selling produce cheaper or having a taco truck I like, or doing some bad job that no whitie will do anymore, or picking fruit so an apple doesn't cost $5, I say come one, come all -and feel free to have your separate ethnic thing.

The melting pot demand is obsolete, nearing a full century of being hilariously out of date.

We need the warm, able bodies since we're no longer birthing our own and never will again.

My mother in law's Mex caretaker gets $200 a day tax-free, plus room and generous board (5 people are also living there and eating). She nets out at more than a bank assistant vice president who went to a good college.

Crazily, no poor whitie wants to do that job for that money.

If one could be found, Mamacita would be quickly drop-kicked back to whence she came by my racist, TrumpTrash in-laws. Mamacita looks around and isn't sweating it.

Hell, my mother in law gave her a used Rav4 car. When she dies, she will easily leap to another gig. She's gone for good back to adobe-land in a decade at the longest.

Edited by Prubangboy
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, OJAS said:

Correction: most of us Brits here in LOS are actually legal non-immigrants with zero rights.

Correct. We ( myself when I lived there ) have the right to comply with whatever idiocies the immigration office can dream up to make it harder to extend and stay, and to pay for the privilege of being jerked about. We have the right to support a wife/ gf and her family/ actual husband at great expense to ourselves till she kicks us out. We have the right to be charged more at national parks. We have the right to be scammed, etc etc etc.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, Walker88 said:

What are you rambling about?

Your spelling (transliteration) is itself not correct.

There are two ways to state that phrase. One just uses two words, their deity's name and the superlative of the word kabeer, which means good. In Arabic, an alef (ah sound) is put in front of the three consonant root to form the superlative, so the k b r becomes Akbar, so (deity) is greatest

The second way that phrase is used is putting the pronoun 'he' between the deity and the superlative. The pronoun 'he' in Arabic is pronounced hoo wah. Thus...(deity) he is greatest

In less formal written Arabic, there are no short vowels shown, only long vowels such as the Ah sound alef, the oo sound letter waw and the ee sound letter yeh.

Bottom line, you are no more correct than the poster @RayC you attacked. If you speak Putonghua, you must be aware that transliteration is tricky, especially when a language contains sounds unknown to English.

(This has been a public service announcement. We now return this station to its regularly scheduled rant.)

Not sure what you are ranting about.

Having lived and worked in a couple of Muslim countries and interacting deeply with the locals, including intimate relations, I have never heard the phrase “Allaha Akhbar”. It has always been “Allahu Akhbar”, occasionally followed by “Bismillah nir Rahman nir Rahim”.

And the poster I responded to was not @RayC but but tran something or other, a non-entity really.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Gweiloman said:

Not sure what you are ranting about.

Having lived and worked in a couple of Muslim countries and interacting deeply with the locals, including intimate relations, I have never heard the phrase “Allaha Akhbar”. It has always been “Allahu Akhbar”, occasionally followed by “Bismillah nir Rahman nir Rahim”.

And the poster I responded to was not @RayC but but tran something or other, a non-entity really.

I worked in Saudi for years, and spoke Arabic, plus looked after hundreds of them, but I never heard “Allaha Akhbar” or “Allahu Akhbar” or “Bismillah nir Rahman nir Rahim”.

4 hours ago, fondue zoo said:

Damn it, I knew I should of clicked away, now I'm racist.

Could of been worse. I've indirectly fallen foul of the Arabic grammar police. Where's the justice in that?

• Agree 1

On 5/12/2024 at 7:03 AM, RayC said:

And immigrants to the UK are only allowed to stay for the duration of their visas. If they want to stay longer then they have to get it renewed which is not automatic. After 5 years an immigrant can then apply for leave to remain in the UK but, again, this is not automatically granted. 

So little real difference between immigrants to the UK (certainly for the first five years) and those on Non-O 'visas' in Thailand. Seems like double standards if ex-pat Brits expect immigrants to fully integrate into UK society whilst at the same time thinking that shouldn't be expected of them in Thailand.

If I lived in a country where the locals didn't want me I'd move but, of course, that's up to the individual.

Well there are big differences. You could start with a passport and visa, perhaps? Try that here without the documents! 

• Thumbs Up 2

Posted (edited)
On 5/12/2024 at 7:38 AM, JimHuaHin said:

The good olde (sic) conservative far right rant again.

If great mother England (a phrase I was taught in school in Australia in the 1960s) did not decide centuries ago to colonise and exploit foreign lands centuries ago, to subjugate and exterminate the peoples of those lands, then England would not have his "issue".

When the chickens come home to roost, karma can be a bitch.

Could be. But it would probably be even worse. 

A pity that your school forgot to mention that colonization was practised by several peoples (empires), over thousands of years, with many of these far more guilty of exploitation.

But I suppose you just can't resist a dig at the Poms! 

Edited by nauseus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, GanDoonToonPet said:

Has it reduced significantly in size? 

Great referred to the size of it's presence on the planet. It has almost none outside of the British Isles now, apart from Diego Garcia and the Falklands.

• Haha 2