Surge in UK Knife Attacks Amid Rising Anxiety

11 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Not quite the same.

My opinion is a certain demographic under the age of 30 is doing most but not all of knife attacks.

Read the news.

Have you ever been to the UK? What experience are you basing this opinion on exactly?

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)

I am a born and bred Londoner, and was last back there in January...G _Money is 100% correct in who are the main culprits... 

And what experiences are you basing your opinions on ...?

Edited by Martin71
more info
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Martin71 said:

I am a born and bred Londoner, and was last back there in January...G _Money is 100% correct in who are the main culprits... 

And what experiences are you basing your opinions on ...?

If this was directed at me - not sure as you didn't quote anyone - I would say knife crime is rife in the lower income areas of London particularly. I have family who live in north London and I stay there whenever I visit the UK. 

You are (whilst being too scared to say it) implying black people are at fault, whereas it is lower income areas that have the problems and they are majority black. One could ask the question why black people are more likely to be in the lower socio economic areas, or we could be like you and just blame the black people for the crime.

You and G Money blame black people, I blame the Tory government who have caused social disparity and created low income "ghettos" where crime is rife and cut public funding to the police so they can't patrol those areas as effectively as they used to.

Edited by josephbloggs
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Maybe the police are right to let it go.

Once this demographic have all stabbed each other to death we can hopefully get back to normal.

It's US Hip Hop culture gone even more wrong (look up UK Drill music).

Disrespectful kids that smoke super skunk (making them noidy) who do as thou wilt but want their 'respek'

despite having done nothing to earn it. 

Low IQ + chip on the shoulder

These are the sort to look out for:

Edited by BigBruv
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

Oh God, we have a MAGA Trumpist in our midst.

And you would rather be slaughtered because you definitely won’t be out running the thug coming after you to slice you up.

All in the name of DEI.  You would be a martyr just like George Floyd.

• Haha 1

If this was directed at me - not sure as you didn't quote anyone - I would say knife crime is rife in the lower income areas of London particularly. I have family who live in north London and I stay there whenever I visit the UK. 

You are (whilst being too scared to say it) implying black people are at fault, whereas it is lower income areas that have the problems and they are majority black. One could ask the question why black people are more likely to be in the lower socio economic areas, or we could be like you and just blame the black people for the crime.

You and G Money blame black people, I blame the Tory government who have caused social disparity and created low income "ghettos" where crime is rife and cut public funding to the police so they can't patrol those areas as effectively as they used to.

Please quote me where I even mentioned black people.  You sound like a racist by insinuating black people.

No one else is to blame for thug behavior than the thugs themselves.  And you blame the Tory government.

• Thanks 1

Have you ever been to the UK? What experience are you basing this opinion on exactly?

Twice while transiting through Heathrow. 

Before this thread I rarely if ever posted on another country’s internal affairs.

I have learned to voice opinions on another country’s internal affairs by several of your fellow UK countrymen that love nothing better than posting on ours.  Perfectly legal by forum rules as it was explained to me.

No names mentioned of course as I wouldn’t want to be accused of “attacking” them.  Even though I suspect he would be flattered.

I think that’s fair, don’t you?

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

One could ask the question why black people are more likely to be in the lower socio economic areas, or we could be like you and just blame the black people for the crime.

Awful culture: fatherlessness/'baby momma' culture, devilishly evil music, chip on shoulder style machismo and so and on it goes.

Stabby culture begets stabby culture,

They need to take a really good long hard look at themselves but because of woke / PC nonsense people outside of that group

give them a pass - making excuses for them - so here we are. 

But, however you slice it, knife crime is largely a black problem in the UK.

A cancer on society.

Edited by BigBruv
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, G_Money said:

Of course you have the evidence it isn’t.

Please, do post it.

What?

Read my post you were trying to make a smart reply to again, see if you can spot what it is you didn’t understand before you hit send.

• Confused 2

On 5/13/2024 at 7:49 AM, BKKBike09 said:

In London blame Sadiq Khan for expanding ULEZ and nonsensical 20 mph speed limits, raising millions in fines, but then spending millions on DEI appointments as opposed to more police. He is responsible for policing in the capital.

That said, doesn't help to have a woke police force with officers seemingly more concerned about investigating "hate crime" than stopping actual crime.

18 teenagers stabbed to death in London alone in 2023..

Knife crime has risen each year since the pandemic, with 13,503 incidents incidents recorded in the capital between July 2022 and June 2023, a 21% increase on the previous 12-month period.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-67863910

What's a DEI appointment?

On 5/13/2024 at 7:28 AM, RichardColeman said:

Like to see this knife crime graph over-layed with an graph of ethnic growth in the area. Pretty sure the line will be quite comparable. Seems more blacks the more knife crime, more asians the more rapes and sex abuse, more muslims more terrorism. Go ahead , prove me wrong

Seems like this info would be available as UK police use IC codes that specify racial identity.

It would be interesting to see.

5 hours ago, BigBruv said:

Awful culture: fatherlessness/'baby momma' culture, devilishly evil music, chip on shoulder style machismo and so and on it goes.

Stabby culture begets stabby culture,

They need to take a really good long hard look at themselves but because of woke / PC nonsense people outside of that group

give them a pass - making excuses for them - so here we are. 

But, however you slice it, knife crime is largely a black problem in the UK.

A cancer on society.

"devilishly evil music"

The obvious place to start.

Let's find a way to replace it with some good old "Hey nonny nonny" tunes.

That'll fix things.

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, G_Money said:

It’s correct that uncontrolled immigration in your country is a contributing factor in violent crimes in the UK as it is in America.

The realist of your country agree with me as many have replied.  Their eyes are open.

Others, yourself included keep your eyes closed and scream “I SEE NOTHING “.

How would you classify my response to you?

Gaslighting. Ad Hominem or an “attack”?

No, you managed to avoid engaging in gaslighting and ad hominem, choosing rather to go with baseless assumptions and assigning your own fabricating views to others.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Tell the stabbing victims what you just told me.

Do you think they’ll understand?

If you have evidence that immigrants are responsible for the rise in stabbings in the UK I’m sure you would have shared it.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

If you have evidence that immigrants are responsible for the rise in stabbings in the UK I’m sure you would have shared it.

Your countrymen already have.

Read the news reports, if you can handle it.  But first you need to open your eyes.

Edited by G_Money
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Your countrymen already have.

Read the news reports, if you can handle it.  But first you need to open your eyes.

Again more baseless assumptions in your part.

And of course a failure to back up your claims.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Again more baseless assumptions in your part.

And of course a failure to back up your claims.

gaslighting or Ad Hominem?

I get the two confused.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, cdemundo said:

The obvious place to start.

Let's find a way to replace it with some good old "Hey nonny nonny" tunes.

That'll fix things.

Stupid idea but listening to murder music on repeat while high on skunk will warp your young mind so beware. 

Your life though.

As previous comment, I'm happy for the stabbings to continue and for them to all stab each other to death 👍

Edited by BigBruv
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, BKKBike09 said:

Social disparity has existed under every government. When Labour form the next government, it won't get any better. In the late 1990s I lived on an estate in 'North Camden' (Kentish Town) for several years. Crime was rampant. The only police we ever saw were blue lighting it somewhere - never saw them on foot. That was under a Labour government.

The fall in the number of 'Bobbies on the beat' is not so much due to funding as to statistic driven policing. If Constable A is pounding the streets for 8 hours he (or she) may well have a deterrent effect on crime and provide a reassuring presence to residents, but they're not closing cases. However it's very hard to quantify the 'value' of that sort of policing.

Forces want to look good so they now prioritise activities that can be statistically measured: so more paperwork and less pavement pounding.

Are u serious? 

Yes, social disparity has always existed, but it's at an all time massive high under this current government.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Excellent post!

@Chomper Higgot.  As stated before your countrymen who are informed citizens have posted plenty of evidence and information.

I trust their judgement much more than yours.

No reason for me to reinvent the wheel.

My countrymen?

Apart from once again making completely unsubstantiated claimes 

57 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Anecdotal information is supported by the stats. An unfortunate truth for the Wokies.

https://www.london.gov.uk/sites/default/files/mopac_knife_crime_strategy_june_2017.pdf

image.png.9e7b53ff04bab6a64e993079aa4f0cdc.png

Yep, that’s the ethnicity and gender of some knife crime offenders.

Now all you have to do is demonstrate these individuals are themselves immigrants.

Some information that doesn’t fit the rightwing narrative here in this thread:

https://fullfact.org/crime/are-majority-youth-knife-offenders-minority-ethnic/

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

My countrymen?

Apart from once again making completely unsubstantiated claimes 

Yep, that’s the ethnicity and gender of some knife crime offenders.

Now all you have to do is demonstrate these individuals are themselves immigrants.

Some information that doesn’t fit the rightwing narrative here in this thread:

https://fullfact.org/crime/are-majority-youth-knife-offenders-minority-ethnic/

I never claimed they were immigrants, so why would I need to demonstrate that?

They could be immigrants, or alternatively they could be the descendants of immigrants. Given that the indigenous population of Britain is white, that is undeniable. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, JonnyF said:

I never claimed they were immigrants, so why would I need to demonstrate that?

They could be immigrants, or alternatively they could be the descendants of immigrants. Given that the indigenous population of Britain is white, that is undeniable. 

Forgive me Jonny, my post was unclear.

I was responding to G-money who had quoted you and linked in your post to address the point I made.

G-Money is definitely claiming the increase in knife crime in immigrants. 

But he doesn’t appear to know much about it.

Individual are or are not immigrants, that’s what is undeniable. 

1 hour ago, BigBruv said:

Stupid idea but listening to murder music on repeat while high on skunk will warp your young mind so beware. 

Your life though.

As previous comment, I'm happy for the stabbings to continue and for them to all stab each other to death 👍

What is it about brand newly minted members that they so often launch straight into posting overtly offensive comments?