As far as I know the general rule for 90 days report is that , the foreigner must file this report within 15 days before, or within 7 days after, your 90-day period expires. I want to be clear if the date of expiration is on the 11th of May, when is the last day within those 7 days it is possible to make a report, 17th or 18th of May? Would be thankful for any reply.

18 minutes ago, anandra said:

I want to be clear if the date of expiration is on the 11th of May, when is the last day within those 7 days it is possible to make a report, 17th or 18th of May? Would be thankful for any reply.

As 18th of May is a Saturday when immigration is closed, I would go for tomorrow 17th May 😉

Err on the side of caution would be my advice in determining 90-day reporting windows.  I always include the due date as Day 1 in any count of days backwards ((up to 15) or forwards (up to. 7).

10 hours ago, anandra said:

I want to be clear if the date of expiration is on the 11th of May, when is the last day within those 7 days

Seems just about all things regarding dates and immigration matters count the date listed (e.g., entry date or due date for 90-dayer) as 'day 1'. Thus, it's really six days that you have after the 90-day due date. That would make May 17th the deadline in your case.

8 hours ago, rwilem said:

Seems just about all things regarding dates and immigration matters count the date listed (e.g., entry date or due date for 90-dayer) as 'day 1'. Thus, it's really six days that you have after the 90-day due date. That would make May 17th the deadline in your case.

thank you

7 hours ago, Will B Good said:

I always go for 15 days before...gives you a fighting chance.

I used to go to immigration before, but just now decided to apply online and was rejected and asked to visit immigration as soon as possible