UK Murder Motivated by Gaza Conflict Results in Life Sentence for Moroccan Asylum-Seeker

7 minutes ago, Stargeezr said:

Maybe the UK should still have a death sentence

for these kinds of first degree murderers. In My Opinion anyway.

Sadly,  I agree with you. Violent crime and stabbings are becoming almost daily occurrences these days .

Locking someone away for the rest of their lives seems to be no deterant these days.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, milesinnz said:

what better advertisement can there be, for the incompetence of UK governments for allowing this sort of trash into the UK..

will this change anything. I doubt it, it will be business as usual.

Poland manages to secure it's borders and they have land borders .. so how can they keep this sort of trash out, but the UK cannot ?

Letting him in was one thing, allowing him to stay was something completely different.

Had his asylum application been dealt with in anything like a timely manner it would have been rejected, he would have been deported and his victim would still be alive.

• Confused 4
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, milesinnz said:

what better advertisement can there be, for the incompetence of UK governments for allowing this sort of trash into the UK..

will this change anything. I doubt it, it will be business as usual.

Poland manages to secure it's borders and they have land borders .. so how can they keep this sort of trash out, but the UK cannot ?

Poland has a significant refugee / asylum seeker intake. 

https://www.macrotrends.net/global-metrics/countries/POL/poland/refugee-statistics#:~:text=Poland refugee statistics for 2022,a 1.3% increase from 2018.

As per the OP unfortunately there appears to have been a failure with UK security services as they had been warned about the OP killer.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Letting him in was one thing, allowing him to stay was something completely different.

Had his asylum application been dealt with in anything like a timely manner it would have been rejected, he would have been deported and his victim would still be alive.

But he would have murdered people wherever he was, he is a complete nutter, the reasons he had for killing people was completely void of any rational thinking. He is Celibate and hated the thought of people having sex, Lets hope he drops the soap. 

• Haha 2

So the UK Taxpayer will be funding this walking dog vomit's 44 year stay in one of UK's 4 star prisons...... free mobile phone/Wifi.... three meals a day.. free healthcare    etc etc well done UK .

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You seriously overestimate the competence of the UK government in removing failed asylum seekers.

https://news.sky.com/story/fewer-than-half-of-failed-asylum-seekers-are-removed-from-the-uk-study-says-11603672

5 hours ago, koolkarl said:

And every time I go in an airport, I am reminded of this group.  Japan, S. Korea, etc. have the answer, never let them in, in the first place.

I agree with your opinion  . Since the left has taken over The management of our countries borders their attempts at a utopia are destroying every country’s  ability “to be”.  But the leader of the free world would think you’re xenophobic!

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/05/02/politics/biden-japan-xenophobic-us-ally/index.html

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, roquefort said:

You seriously overestimate the competence of the UK government in removing failed asylum seekers.

https://news.sky.com/story/fewer-than-half-of-failed-asylum-seekers-are-removed-from-the-uk-study-says-11603672

I absolutely do not.

This Government cut funding to the asylum clearance service and is right now cutting staff the very program they say will fix the problem:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/article/2024/may/14/home-office-department-processing-rwanda-deportations-told-to-cut-jobs

1 hour ago, riclag said:

I agree with your opinion  . Since the left has taken over The management of our countries borders their attempts at a utopia are destroying every country’s  ability “to be”.  But the leader of the free world would think you’re xenophobic!

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/05/02/politics/biden-japan-xenophobic-us-ally/index.html

The UK borders are under the management of the UK’s rightwing Government.

You might have missed it, but taking back control of UK borders was a very specific policy of the UK Government.

They had control, now they’ve completely lost it.

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, Stargeezr said:

Only 44 years for this murder, plus another attempted murder. Maybe the UK should still have a death sentence

for these kinds of first degree murderers. In My Opinion anyway.

A death sentence would have made him a “martyr”(a word that has lost its meaning, nevertheless). A slow death in prison is better suited. Only drawback: the UK taxpayer will have to pay for his grub and litter. In France, today, they would have found extenuating circumstances and lock him up for a short while in a psychiatric asylum where he would have escaped or from where he would have been released on his own cognizance. No mention of course would have been made of his name or ethnicity for fear of vociferous accusations of islamophobia from the left. 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, riclag said:

Not only the leaders would think that. Me too🙏

1 hour ago, transam said:

Oh, so again you blame the UK, not the people you support who come to the UK and kill......:coffee1:

Enoch was right...........

Brilliantly executed 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, transam said:

Oh, so again you blame the UK, not the people you support who come to the UK and kill......:coffee1:

Enoch was right...........

No, I don’t ‘blame the UK’.

Pointing out the part the abject failure of the current government and the part that failure had in leaving the killer in the UK is not ‘blaming the UK.

Far from it, the UK deserves better than this serial failure Government.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The Left Wing have spent years and years trying to stop the Government  deporting illegal immigrants , taking legal action to keep them in the U.K.

Now that one of those immigrants has committed murder and Left wing say with a straight face "Its the Governments fault for not deporting them *

What?

The Rightwing Government have been in power for over 14 years.

The period over which they lost control of the UK’s borders.

*Had the Tory Government not stripped funding out of the asylum assessment system this killer would have been deported long before he killed.

But go ahead, point fingers at ‘the left’.

It’s always somebody else’s fault.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

No, I don’t ‘blame the UK’.

Pointing out the part the abject failure of the current government and the part that failure had in leaving the killer in the UK is not ‘blaming the UK.

Far from it, the UK deserves better than this serial failure Government.

It's all you do, blame the UK for everything, no matter what the subject is, but a nice dodge attempt.........:clap2:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

What?

The Rightwing Government have been in power for over 14 years.

The period over which they lost control of the UK’s borders.

*Had the Tory Government not stripped funding out of the asylum assessment system this killer would have been deported long before he killed.

But go ahead, point fingers at ‘the left’.

It’s always somebody else’s fault.

Well, you, a lefty, would say that.............:coffee1:

It will be very funny if your Angela Rayner ever has to control the country.......😂

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Except it isn’t.

Sorry you are feeling so fragile Transam.

Me, fragile, don't be daft, you forget, I have read your anti-Brit stuff for years.....😉

29 minutes ago, transam said:

Me, fragile, don't be daft, you forget, I have read your anti-Brit stuff for years.....😉

Then you’ll have no problem providing a quote from me criticizing the ‘British’ or ‘Britons’ rather than this criticizing this failing Tory Government.

Give it your best go.

8 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Then you’ll have no problem providing a quote from me criticizing the ‘British’ or ‘Britons’ rather than this criticizing this failing Tory Government.

Give it your best go.

I agree with you that this is a "failing Tory Government" however they are still better than what Labour has to offer. The UK has no credible government in waiting and all the UK is left with is Hobsons Choice. Angela Raynor as deputy leader......what can possibly go wrong. 🥴