Trump Demands Drug Test for Biden Ahead of First Debate

57 minutes ago, Grumpy one said:

Let both partake in an I Q test before any debate

No doubt both will fail to show any viable living brain cells :omfg:

As you probably would...........:omfg:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Even if Biden did take a drug test, Trump and his bluffers would then argue the test was rigged.

There is no bottom to the pit of false narratives into which Trump and his followers dive to avoid reality.

There is no cure for the disease of Trump Derangement Syndrome. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, transam said:

That's a pity......:coffee1:

This topic is about Trumps joke about a drug test and the insane/inane reactions of the congenital Trumpophobics as they froth and babble in their echo chamber.

Its not about your life.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, transam said:

But it seems about yours........😉

Well I am in a bit of pyschological distress because I cant decide if I feel like making a cheese omelet or just ordering some eggs benedict off food panda.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

As already demonstrated in this thread, Trump’s supporters are already casting doubt on the trustworthiness of the very drug test Trump has called for.

There is no bottom to how deep Trump and his supporters will bury their heads to avoid reality.

THe only thing demonstated in this thread is how easy it is to wind you crazies up.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Well I am in a bit of pyschological distress because I cant decide if I feel like making a cheese omelet or just ordering some eggs benedict off food panda.

I thought it might be something like that.......🤗

• Haha 2

Just now, Robert Paulson said:

Which Biden is gonna show up, the blinking Biden or no blink? I wonder what part of his cocktail causes the no blink. 

Vacant stares are hard. I usually only get that from Budder or some other concentrate. He talks while vacantly staring too, thats pretty cool.

I hope they dont drug him too much. I want to see him try to sniff the Most Magnificent Orange Hair Transplant ever...transplanted.

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Robert Paulson said:

Which Biden is gonna show up, the blinking Biden or no blink? I wonder what part of his cocktail causes the no blink. 

Biden will show up but not too sure about Trump. He just don;t well debating policies and without an adulation audience. 

3 minutes ago, transam said:

I thought it might be something like that.......🤗

People who dont live in SE Asia dont know the angst involved in menu planning, especially when you dont have a 7-11 for when the total frustration leads one to the toasties and frozen rice.

1 minute ago, Yagoda said:

People who dont live in SE Asia dont know the angst involved in menu planning, especially when you dont have a 7-11 for when the total frustration leads one to the toasties and frozen rice.

I wouldn't know about that.........😉

5 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

You need to calm down and not invest too much emotion to defend a highly flawed man. TRump had threw America into chaos for 4 years and it will be a travesty for America's image to suffer because of him if he get another 4 years. 

Yeah the chaos was sure Trump lol. You must be a Euro. That explains the hate mand the lack of knowledge about how things work in the USA. I feel bad for you. You really need to get some counseling about it.

• Confused 2

4 minutes ago, transam said:

I wouldn't know about that.........😉

Oh? An LBMF cook then. Ive considered it, but the Eggs Benedict at Cafe Soriya are possibly the best in the world for $4 and I wouldnt want to double my breakfast cost

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, pomchop said:

wow how far down the rabbit hole do you have to go to claim that trumps economy was "far stronger"....hint:  the economy right now is light years better than during trumps years....i would suggest you look at the NUMBERS where things like job growth, gdp, employment, stock market, etc are discussed and compared by real experts...not maga morons who still think the election was stolen....are you from russia perhaps?

How about looking at the numbers compared by real Americans instead?

Cost of a gallon of gas, a carton of eggs, a loaf of bread.  Cost of renting/buying a house plus financing. Cost of car loans. Cost of a goddam Big Mac set. Your "real experts" dont live in the real world. And that is why Biden is polling so poorly on the economy. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

2 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Oh? An LBMF cook then. Ive considered it, but the Eggs Benedict at Cafe Soriya are possibly the best in the world for $4 and I wouldnt want to double my breakfast cost

I have no idea what a LBMF cook is..........🤔

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, rudi49jr said:

So now Trump made a joke? As far as I can tell, Trump has no sense of humor whatsoever, so I doubt that very much. In Trump’s world, EVERYTHING is about Trump. And he takes everything that is about himself deadly serious. He likes to dish it out and act tough, but he can’t take one on the chin himself, he is so thin skinned that all he does is whine. And now he’s desperately trying to find a way to get out of those debates, because he knows he will be destroyed. 

Wow. You have got it bad too, huh.

• Confused 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Hanaguma said:

How about looking at the numbers compared by real Americans instead?

Cost of a gallon of gas, a carton of eggs, a loaf of bread.  Cost of renting/buying a house plus financing. Cost of car loans. Cost of a goddam Big Mac set. Your "real experts" dont live in the real world. And that is why Biden is polling so poorly on the economy. 

Have a look at what things cost in Europe......🤔

• Thumbs Up 1

brilliant move by Trump. My hat off, sir. This drug addled fraud of a President needs taking down a few pegs. Biden is between a rock and a hard place....he cannot debate you if he is sober and not drugged up; and you can offer to be drug tested as well because you are clean, unlike dirty diaper poo-poo Biden. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 3
  • Agree 1