Latest developments and discussion of recent events in the Ukraine War

On 7/26/2024 at 5:27 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Ironic that! I believe the French haven't won a war since Waterloo, so back bone isn't enough on it's own, apparently.

Not that I think fat British boys would do much better these days.

Well our fat boys sent the Argies packing back to Buenos Airies didn't we Thaibeach ?

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Good morning Red bloke, when are you off to Russia for your new life with your hero and all those Red trimmings.............:intheclub:

Oh, whilst you're here, why did Finland join NATO....?  🤔

hello Krusty, not going to Russia, i told you, i like the sun, sea and Thai life. i call Vlad now n again to catch up.

did the Finish people get asked? now they have to give 4.2b to line pockets of defense contractors CEOs & directors and also have to be drawn into any future US wars..

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/26/2024 at 7:20 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Then he should get his scribbles proof read by an English speaker. If I was trying to write in a second language I'd get a native speaker to check it- not rocket science.

I never claimed to know everything, but I know the military having been in one for over a decade, and I know correct terminology, for the most part.

I bet you were a Special Forces member now living in Thailand lol.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, transam said:

I will ask again, WHY did Finland join NATO.........? Forget the dodges, WHY.....?

If you cannot answer my question, stand down, weeeelllll, you should do that anyway, for obvious reasons......😬

because their politicians are weak and bow down to the US, as have tmost of EU and Australian. have you ever spoke to a Finnish person about their views? i have many Finnish friends, quite a few say the same, but i guess they'd probably be called reds too by you.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

82% of Finns wanted to join NATO. They got what they wanted and the Russians are not happy. 4 April 2023. Finland has a 1,340-kilometre (830 mi) border with Russia...:tongue:

i have asked a finnish friend about it, i dont have any clue who that news outlet is, could be their version of cnn or the bbc for all i know

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, frank83628 said:

i have asked a finnish friend about it, i dont have any clue who that news outlet is, could be their version of cnn or the bbc for all i know

Really. Somehow I just don't believe that

"The first Yle News television bulletin aired on TV Channel 1 on June 7, 1999, and the final television broadcast went out on 26 February 2017. Prior to Yle News, Radio Finland produced multilingual radio programming, including news in English. Finland’s first English-language radio news aired during World War II."

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

i have asked a finish mate who is in Finland what this media channel is. how its that a Lie?

if i gave you a fox news or Daily wire article would you believe everything you read? i questions things what's wrong with that?  i am familiar with British and US msm, other countries not so much.

the BBC is the leading ty channel in the UK..... they are bais AF, anti Trump, anti Brexit, Pro nato and pro war...i certainly don't lap up everything i see on there, quite the opposite in fact.

ah sorry, you made it sound like your Finnish friend didn't know about Yle.

Because even you asked him, you still don't have a clue about what Yle is.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

war crimes.. jeez, ok, but guess you were all for the US led wars in our recent history right, the good ol' west taking out those evil dictators! 🐑

When you have nothing go off topic.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, tgw said:

ah sorry, you made it sound like your Finnish friend didn't know about Yle.

Because even you asked him, you still don't have a clue about what Yle is.

no i didn't, i know exactly what i meant,  you just misread it. he is in Finland, i expect working today too, so i don't expect him to instantly reply.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

When you have nothing go off topic.

you mentioned war crimes, and yeah, it highlight hypocrites when i see them! threads wander..so what? my comment previously was on topic

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

you mentioned war crimes, and yeah, it highlight hypocrites when i see them! threads wander..so what? my comment previously was on topic

Yes war crimes carried out by Russians in Ukraine, the topic of this thread, the war in Ukraine

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, tgw said:

we champion for RESISTANCE against an aggressor.

YOU champion for war and for rewarding an aggressor, war criminal, etc. 

you are aiding these criminals and their EVIL plans by helping them fight the propaganda battle on the internet.

no, i want the to end and the US to stop interfering in countries affairs 1000's of miles away from their shores, you don't even want to entertain peace talks, pick up a rifle and go to the front like if you think so strongly, but you wont, you're only a warrior from the keyboard.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

are there any?

Troll. Nobody forgets Bucha

If you are so interested in the others look to your Russian friends that are holding the chair of the UN where there are plenty of reports on Russian war crimes and the ICC arrest warrants

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Troll. Nobody forgets Bucha

If you are so interested in the others look to your Russian friends that are holding the chair of the UN where there are plenty of reports on Russian war crimes and the ICC arrest warrants

Nobody forgets Bucha... haha, like you care!! you just repeat what the MSM tell you be angry about. so which is the truth, the  wests version and the Russian version?  and before you jump in just  remember WMD's, anthrax, babies in incubator’s, 911, etc etc..but no...this time they are not lying!!

Pentagon Blocks Evidence Sharing: The US Defense Department is blocking the sharing of evidence gathered by American intelligence agencies about Russian war crimes in Ukraine with the International Criminal Court (ICC) in The Hague, citing concerns about setting a precedent for potential ICC investigations into US military actions.

US is not in a position to lecture about war crimes are they, people in glass houses!!

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2