• Latest posts...

1. 8

French Man Arrested for Reckless Riding on Doi Suthep

2. 9

Thailand Live Monday 21 October 2024

3. 0

Thais Sceptical of Celebrity Endorsements, Survey Reveals

4. 395

If Trump is re-elected what does it say about the I.Q of the average American?

5. 9

6. 0

Man Climbs High-Voltage Pylon Due to Stress, Rescued by Locals and Police

7. 8

French Man Arrested for Reckless Riding on Doi Suthep

8. 2

Question about drying before decarboxylation

9. 9

10. 0

Tour Bus Crash in Nakhon Ratchasima Injures 43

11. 9

12. 0

5,600 People Accuse iCon Group of 1.6 Billion Baht Scam

Latest developments and discussion of recent events in the Ukraine War

8 hours ago, problemfarang said:

There are 2 groups: paid and not paid.

For your other comments:

Tbh i really dont care NK or African soldiers are fighting for russia. And yes they are there. 

What i care and makes me happy that im fighting on the good side. We dont kill people for fun. We dont give them pain for fun. We dont hit civs for fun. Ukraine is a country which fighting for its own freedom and thats the bottom line. 

They didnt attack any other country.. its their own free choice to choose joining EU or NATO. Such as yourself.. it is your free choice to come to thailand and live. It is your free choice to do what you want.. simple as it is. 

I know many people cannot understand this or accept this. 

And yes arms busines is one of the biggest in the world. So there is no way to stop it. Sadly. 

I respect what you believe and how you think. But people need to relize at some pont that russia is not a normal country. This is like.. to defence dark side or light side.. one is a totally monster murderer and the other one is not. Simple as that

PS: when i come back home i can say i saved people and help today.. but russians cannot.. thats enough 🙂

Thanks for responding.

In my view, you have a rather simplistic view of the world. Ukraine didn’t attack another country, that’s true (although some will argue that their attacks on ethnic Russians in Eastern Ukraine constitutes an act of war but we are not discussing that here). Have you heard of the Munro Doctrine? Did Cuba attack USA?

Free choices aren’t really free. Actions have consequences and NATO trying to get Ukraine into it have merely resulted in the demise of Ukraine.

In your mind, Russia is a monster murderer. In the minds of many others, the west and especially that country across the pond is a monster murderer. They are entitled to their opinion, same as you are entitled to yours. Just because you believe it doesn’t mean it’s true.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Gweiloman said:

Nah. I'm not triggered. Doesn't bother me either way. Not my war. What bothers me is hypocrisy and double standards and disinformation.

The agreement between Russia and NK is not unlike Article 5. Russia was invaded by a 3rd country so it's not unexpected if NK sends support to Russia.

You have gone from denying the involvement of North Korean conscripted slave soldiers, to now saying it is acceptable  and fabricating justification for the use of foreign military units deployed by Russia to attack Ukraine. It's bad enough that North Korean slave labour is sold to Russia to work in its deadly mines and toxic factories, but now Russia is using enslaved North Koreans to kill Ukrainians.

The argument to block Ukraine from using western long range missiles is now voided.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gweiloman said:

Thanks for responding.

In my view, you have a rather simplistic view of the world. Ukraine didn’t attack another country, that’s true (although some will argue that their attacks on ethnic Russians in Eastern Ukraine constitutes an act of war but we are not discussing that here). Have you heard of the Munro Doctrine? Did Cuba attack USA?

Free choices aren’t really free. Actions have consequences and NATO trying to get Ukraine into it have merely resulted in the demise of Ukraine.

In your mind, Russia is a monster murderer. In the minds of many others, the west and especially that country across the pond is a monster murderer. They are entitled to their opinion, same as you are entitled to yours. Just because you believe it doesn’t mean it’s true.

You obviously do not understand the Monroe Doctrine. Your misinterpretation ignores what is occurring in 2024. .In the early 1800's when President Monroe made his case, the USA had a small military with practically no navy and no foreign military capability. The Monroe Doctrine at the time was a statement against the continuing European colonial presence and meddling in the domestic affairs of the Americas, and described such activities as potentially harmful to the USA.  On the contrary, the  Monroe Doctrine is now interpreted an argument on behalf of a regional consensus to act multilaterally and without the intervention of foreign powers in the affairs of the Americas. This  why the OAS was founded in the late 1930's to allow for the  many nations of the Americas to work together and to minimize the potential for further interference by foreign powers such as Spain, France, Netherlands, and Great Britain. 

3 hours ago, Gweiloman said:

Thanks for responding.

Well.. first of all you are a person who will not accept anything but whatever you think is the truth.. and which is sad

Second you are full of wrong information.

Third when you see and understand that you are corrected or likewise you choose to change the topic with words or sentences.

Im sorry im not doing that. I live in the reality. 

You couldnt say anything about my post or reply to you. 

You are talking like you are a man who doesnt respect other people's freedom. Or you dont respect what other people want. 

I have nothing to say to you anymore sir. I have seen a lot. And what makes me happy is that im here to stand strong against people like you. 

Ohh and trust me i could write a lot of thing which would put you in shame.. but sir, i wont. Because all people here including you yes including you knows that you are wrong. 

From now on.. i will not reply to your posts. I think i already replied you.

This is my only wish to you: i realky wish that another country invade your country just because they can. And not kill your people.. rape your mother and daughter.. kill your surrended soldiers on the side.. destroy your houses.. use chemical weapons on you.. i hope no one stop you because you want to live in thailand.. i hope no one stops you for your free choices.. if anything hapoens like that.. remember your words 'choices are not really free' .. necause they have to sir... thats why i said not everyone can understand in my post..

Like i said.. i already answered your questions and i think i really ansewered them but you just trying not to accept it and changing it.. so i will not respond you anymore because after all my responds and your responds i honostly think that you are a troll sir.. 

Enjoy your free life in thailand

Edited by problemfarang