In your opinion, was "Chicago" an extremely powerful band?

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, stoner said:

we don't get fooled again..

Thanks, Man!

You, obviously, know, full well, the POWER of The Who.....

Enough to power the entire grid in Thailand......

As I have previously stated.....

(And, have you, ever, considered, if only for a brief moment, the POWER of the comma?.....,,,, Think about it.  The comma is King!)

Think about it......!

(The measly comma is the best thing ever invented for communicating, effectively, in written form, yet, discovered by Man!, really!)

Out here in the fields, here, in Thailand....

Don't cry.

It's only teenage wasteland......

So true....

And, you KNOW IT!

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

AP1GczO4o1JKM9cGPbvQ2jdwjlV8sAIfhNxzMEWA03hJRyjX3Yd5YE9kT37BivCfZPvS6jPFhLRaRU0BUPMzHsOzQzf0YITHyi12JoBannZkzvVxGjJJkJxsQJ10xDhu9FlrI66qAPLDeeyCSvtGYK8P6ouG7ZvmovvktIgFV6zH-jqFxqfINW-2t-2LETsc95RY0FXndHZDxIhrEVjwe2BXmqkf0ZB9sSUeMIwGcS6uAzR5FKMJ6kYLVpHLeDcpTNj_QzFDP4uXsL2nL37Q1rmoCZYzrjewkej-mysqYDZdUtULTA_qEw9DSHh-Ffx-Rj-StYfgW8N9_ql4z0-nQZO3dpfJbaoOFXT1zJUdC7jX1P0D9UicMnhAdiu3IUY1aCLGKJdjBUBfUBEOJ9gyn8SuqCOZygRZg8v8CgP3rm24xB4pGwyji8m4NwF1g6d_UMktysWs9hPe4IW-4a1PCAyPMp-T3LTs4rMGOXYR3Rsr0L_xKrSXig5vlnGb2zGpwUKuOTPug7QPX7z1VcKSr1uMkk3i-b9lg-svDYXE0kcfkjmaAyNyk7SShSzVthz2i2XW20OWtxx7iXB_R1dgil7yj8xoSDjpObNRQQs5piEVeQZoF3farHGN8-YHYsTALzWTMXSTR5emIypOVFsnGlRCDNXqG-haueoJYVqItKcpCec5o8rIF15ApOmu_8NB1PIoZ-wK9Btxj0P5tXy8NvosCU9jUCdDzI7uTrfNwdZuIYrK3jIS3mczdrXFreExk2nZi6zh5GYCxycSZFIspWuJonELfamig-uRJyOISCuSJC4G3ATbSIQKxzSsMHAFpxzuvZY-1xYnk4beTEErYq_ZdazfwNyXLOUIL5KpNYzvEcC0aqV4R-bKaJrP7JG49Yr3LYJi_cKhGGe286hpsaM-CM4EeHg=w1756-h988-s-no-gm?authuser=0

This is ONLY the Beginning of our GREAT Journey....out into the stars...

Kurt Vonnegut is alive and well....

On Saturn.

Don't fear Death.....

This is ONLY the Beginning!

(Right.....)

Edited by GammaGlobulin

Posted (edited)

I've seen Chicago twice....The first time seemed like a powerful performance.....The second time they had the Beach Boys opening for them....The BB were so over amplified that kids were crying & people were moving back away from some speaker positions holding their hands over their ears....

Chicago then came on & almost sounded muted....

Edited by pgrahmm

Their first album was one of the greatest ever but after that they never seemed to do so well. I still listen to CTA after 54 years. The Who of course so many great songs and albums.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Were the JUICES FLOWING,, in you loins, back then?

What are you talking about man, they're still flowing right now. If anything they, my loins, are too powerful.

teehee

Edited by fondue zoo
wait isn't this thread about the band Chicago? why are we talking about loins and ejaculate again.. you guys

20 minutes ago, fondue zoo said:

What are you talking about man, they're still flowing right now. If anything they, my loins, are too powerful.

teehee

If so...then...

Please keep your distance from me.

No need for me to see juices flowing in some  Rock of Ages old guy.

One of the very few mainstream bands that I never liked a single song from. The ones on the charts I hated.

When I say I liked one song from the Spice Girls, and one song from Alice Cooper and one song from Freddy Mercury and one song from the Doors, one can see that I am capable of liking even the most unlikable bands at least once, but not Chicago.

I even liked Stairway to Heaven, and I loathed Led Zeppelin with a passion.