Rishi Sunak Calls Early UK General Election for 4 July

56 minutes ago, Social Media said:

image.png

So, just what numpty thought it was a good idea to send him out in the rain to make his speech? Was getting wet supposed to improve his image or something? IMO he was just an idiot for not at least using an umbrella- I'm sure they have a couple lying around.

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

So, just what numpty thought it was a good idea to send him out in the rain to make his speech? Was getting wet supposed to improve his image or something? IMO he was just an idiot for not at least using an umbrella- I'm sure they have a couple lying around.

Gene Kelly offered him out for a fight but then didn't show up. Sunak was lost for words:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swloMVFALXw&list=RDswloMVFALXw&start_radio=1

• Love It 1

10 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

Just another porky. The economy did actually quite well in the 10 years under Tony Blair.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/spl/hi/pop_ups/07/business_blair_and_the_uk_economy/html/1.stm

Shame about Blair's illegal war/war crimes and destabilizing the middle east based on WMD lies. 

As for the economy, Labour had pretty much crashed it by 2009 before leaving the Tories to fix it in 2010. Same as they always do. 

Same as they will again. They take over in a decent position, crash it and then get voted out. 

https://www.macrotrends.net/global-metrics/countries/GBR/united-kingdom/gdp-gross-domestic-product#:~:text=U.K. gdp for 2022 was,a 0.69% decline from 2018.

image.png.a0594dd61f5dc5dd02d1e1cc99229f4f.png

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, transam said:

I can just imagine Angela Rayner in control, approaching the despatch box with a pint of Newcastle Brown Ale in here hand, and the recording chap struggling to bleep out the expletives.........😱................😂

Rayner's from Manchester, Trans. Unlikely to be drinking Newkie Brown, more likely she'll have a pint of Bodies😉

• Agree 1

54 minutes ago, transam said:

I can just imagine Angela Rayner in control, approaching the despatch box with a pint of Newcastle Brown Ale in here hand, and the recording chap struggling to bleep out the expletives.........😱................😂

Indeed.

Sneering "Youse are all Skoom" at the conservatives in one of her low cut, cleavage exposing tops. It' would be quite the sight to behold. 😃

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, James105 said:

So 5-10 years of this clown show and then 15-20 years of the country trying to recover from the mess they leave after that, although with the expected increase in low skilled immigrants who will be a net drain on the nations income, infrastructure and culture it may never recover this time.   I can at least relax in the knowledge that however much money they waste, not a single penny of it will be mine as I no longer pay any tax in the UK.   Thankfully I will also not be dependant on the state pension when I am eventually old enough to receive it either so whatever damage they do on that front I will also be protected. 

I do feel sorry for those who are wise enough not to vote for either Labour or Conservative who only serve themselves or their fellow globalist elites, but not so much for those who continue to vote for the establishment parties.  

So your solution is what? Raise the drawbridge and have us live like a European version of North Korea?

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, JonnyF said:

Indeed.

Sneering "Youse are all Skoom" at the conservatives in one of her low cut, cleavage exposing tops. It' would be quite the sight to behold. 😃

You appear to have given Rayner a Scouse accent.

• Thumbs Up 1

49 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Shame about Blair's illegal war/war crimes and destabilizing the middle east based on WMD lies.

It wasn’t Blair’s war, it was a war voted for by the whole of Parliament with the exception of 153 Labour MPs (84 against, 69 abstentions)  and 19 Tory MPs (2 against, 17 abstentions).

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Parliament voted based on Blair's lies. 

Parliament voted.

Not all MPs voted for the war and considerably more Labour MPs voted against than for.

One of the most outspoken critics of the war being a Labour MP upon whom you frequently vent a particularly rancid version of your spleen.

• Thumbs Up 1