New Very Disturbing Video Released of 5 Female Hostages being abducted by Hamas on Oct 7th

image.png

In a stark and heart-wrenching revelation, the Hostages and Missing Families Forum has released a disturbing video showing the abduction of five female soldiers by Hamas terrorists on October 7, 2023. The footage, captured by body cameras worn by the terrorists, offers a grim glimpse into the terror and brutality faced by the soldiers during the attack on the Nahal Oz base near the Gaza border. This video serves as a powerful indictment of Hamas's cruelty and a desperate plea for action to secure the release of the hostages who have now been in captivity for 229 days.

The video, lasting three minutes and ten seconds, begins inside a shelter on the Nahal Oz base around 9 a.m. It shows the soldiers—Liri Albag, Karina Ariev, Agam Berger, Daniella Gilboa, and Naama Levy—shocked, horrified, and visibly wounded as they are tied up by the terrorists. The soldiers' hands are bound, and they are verbally abused by their captors. One terrorist yells, “You dogs — we will step on you!” This is just the beginning of the torment these young women endure.

image.png

Liri Albag's father, Eli, expressed the families' desperation in a Channel 12 studio after the footage was screened. He implored the media to broadcast this footage daily until the nation and its leadership wake up to the urgency of the situation. “I want you to broadcast this footage every day at the start of the news,” he pleaded. “Until somebody wakes up.”

As the video unfolds, it becomes evident that the terrorists are in no hurry to leave the base. Instead, they spend a significant amount of time tormenting the soldiers, slowly moving them to their vehicles while gunfire can be heard in the background. This lack of urgency raises critical questions about the absence of Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) intervention during the three hours that the terrorists occupied the base. Media commentators and family members alike have expressed bewilderment and outrage at the apparent failure of the IDF to rescue the hostages during this time.

image.png

President Isaac Herzog and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu have both condemned the footage and reiterated their commitment to bringing the hostages home. Herzog called the video a "cruel atrocity" and urged the world to take a stand for women's rights and freedom. Netanyahu, expressing his horror, vowed to fight with all his might to ensure such atrocities do not happen again, stating, “The cruelty of the Hamas terrorists only strengthens my determination to fight with all my might until Hamas is eliminated in order to ensure that what we saw this evening doesn’t happen ever again.”

The families of the abducted soldiers decided to release the heavily censored footage, originally over 13 minutes long, to awaken the nation and its leadership to the gravity of the situation. Eli Albag explained, “This is the most sensitive version… and still terribly harsh. We are exposing ourselves and our daughters. We went back and forth over and over about whether to release it. Three of the mothers have not seen the footage, are not prepared to see the footage, cannot bear to see the girls [in the footage].”

The Hostages and Missing Families Forum issued a statement emphasizing the dire reality faced by the hostages. “The disturbing video has been the reality of Agam, Daniella, Liri, Naama, Karina, and 123 other hostages for 229 days,” the statement read. “The Israeli government must not waste even one more moment – it must return to the negotiating table today!”

The footage reveals a chilling scene where the terrorists, after binding and abusing the soldiers, mockingly describe them as "women who can get pregnant" and make lewd comments about their appearance. One terrorist yells, “Our brothers died because of you. We will shoot you all,” further highlighting the brutality and dehumanization perpetrated by Hamas.

The video also shows the terrorists praying while still in the shelter, a grim juxtaposition of their acts of terror with religious observance. This scene underscores the perverse ideology driving Hamas, which uses religion as a veneer to justify its heinous acts.

Ayelet Shahar Levy, mother of Naama Levy, poignantly described the footage as showing their daughters in their "worst hour." She expressed hope that the soldiers remain brave and courageous despite the unimaginable horrors they face in captivity. The release of this video, she explained, was intended to prompt decision-makers, including ministers and the war cabinet, to prioritize the hostages' release.

War cabinet minister Benny Gantz, after viewing the footage, expressed profound distress and reiterated the responsibility of leaders to create a different reality, even when faced with difficult decisions. Yisrael Beytenu MK Oded Forer called for international women's rights groups to take a stand, emphasizing that the most crucial goal of the ongoing war is to bring the hostages home.

The release of the footage comes amid stalled negotiations on a truce deal with Hamas, which have been frozen since April. The only previous deal, in November, saw 105 hostages released during a week-long truce. Currently, 124 hostages remain in Gaza, with the IDF confirming the deaths of 37 hostages based on new intelligence. This tragic situation continues to unfold, with the fate of these individuals hanging in the balance.

Eli Albag and other family members of the hostages have made a powerful and emotional appeal to the nation and its leaders. “What else can we say? Where else can we shout? What else can we do to wake the nation up?” Albag asked. His question resonates deeply, highlighting the frustration and despair felt by the families as they watch their loved ones endure prolonged captivity and suffering.

The video stands as a damning testament to Hamas's inhumanity and the failure of efforts to secure the hostages' release. It calls for immediate and decisive action, reminding us of the immense human cost of inaction and the urgent need to prioritize the return of these innocent individuals. As the world watches, it becomes clear that bringing the hostages home is not just a matter of national security but a moral imperative that demands the collective resolve and compassion of humanity.

Credit: Times of Israel | CBC News 2024-05-23

news-logo-btm.jpg

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, johng said:

I'm slightly confused   are they female observers or IDF soldiers  or both ?

They are Israeli girls in their pajamas being taken hostage and raped. 

• Like 1

I must have missed the bit in the report about them being raped..so they are just ordinary civilian girls  not  IDF soldiers or observers ?

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Yeah, give these dirtbags their own country, sure... The UN should be ashamed.    

Godspeed to the IDF in bringing these animals to room temperature.

You confuse a terrorist group with Palestinians. 

I have sympathy for you as I know your very identity, as an Israeli supporter, is being threatened. 

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

They were all 19 years old. By Hamas standards, that means they are children. So why weren't they released with the rest of the child hostages? God only knows what they have suffered at the hands of Hamas.

Why does Israel allow children to join the army? 

• Confused 3
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Neeranam said:

I have sympathy for you as I know your very identity, as an Israeli supporter, is being threatened. 

There's me thinking the terrorists were actually Palestinian, is that not the fact...? 🤔

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Neeranam said:

There is no confusion. The terrorist group is supported by Palestinians. There is not a lot of space between them. The only difference is the level of commitment and the willingness to do grievous violence.  

No need to get personal and make assumptions about things you have no knowledge about.  There is no threat. Israel exists and will continue to do so. Hamas? Not much longer.  

As for the Gazan people, I have to be honest. My feelings sway back and forth. I do feel sorry for the ones who want to live in a free and open society. Yet the ones who don't? The ones who prefer medieval butchery and oppression? Not sure what can be done with them. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Very common in many countries for soldiers to be teenagers. Finish high school, enlist.  When I joined up, I was 19 too.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

There is no confusion. The terrorist group is supported by Palestinians. There is not a lot of space between them. The only difference is the level of commitment and the willingness to do grievous violence.  

No need to get personal and make assumptions about things you have no knowledge about.  There is no threat. Israel exists and will continue to do so. Hamas? Not much longer.  

As for the Gazan people, I have to be honest. My feelings sway back and forth. I do feel sorry for the ones who want to live in a free and open society. Yet the ones who don't? The ones who prefer medieval butchery and oppression? Not sure what can be done with them. 

I could well be wrong but I thought most Palestinians don't want Hamas. 

Is commonly did by experts on social media that Hamas will never be destroyed. 

I apologise for getting personal. 

I dummy particuolike Muslims in general but I feel strongly that they should be treated as equals in the area. 

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

How many Palestinian civilians entered Gaza on Oct 7th and took hostages to sell to Hamas?

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Point was the Hamas views their 19  year olds as Children .

Hamas *Our 19 year olds are Children but Israeli 19 year olds are adults*

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I could well be wrong but I thought most Palestinians don't want Hamas. 

Is commonly did by experts on social media that Hamas will never be destroyed. 

I apologise for getting personal. 

I dummy particuolike Muslims in general but I feel strongly that they should be treated as equals in the area. 

Hey no worries, it is a topic that brings out strong emotions, even the best of us can get a bit carried away.

I would hesitate to use the words "experts" and "social media" in the same sentence though. 

As for Hamas support, it was over 40%, and growing, last December according to NPR, hardly a right wing media outlet;

https://www.npr.org/2023/12/21/1217758546/hamas-support-palestinians-west-bank

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Additionally since the report Hostages themselves who have now been released confirmed being sexually abused and others raped. There's a topic on it take a look you denier you

Mossad *official* motto: "By way of deception thou shalt do war"

Why would you rust anything coming from a group who's motto brags that THEY ARE DECIEVERS????

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BigBruv said:

Mossad *official* motto: "By way of deception thou shalt do war"

Why would you rust anything coming from a group who's motto brags that THEY ARE DECIEVERS????

Go away troll. This is testimony from the victims of abuse and rape

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Hey no worries, it is a topic that brings out strong emotions, even the best of us can get a bit carried away.

I would hesitate to use the words "experts" and "social media" in the same sentence though. 

As for Hamas support, it was over 40%, and growing, last December according to NPR, hardly a right wing media outlet;

https://www.npr.org/2023/12/21/1217758546/hamas-support-palestinians-west-bank

Indeed, emotions can get stormy. 

Many of us seem to have chosen a side, for whatever reason. This is not the answer to peace. 

Bridges must be built to cross the divide. Compromise is needed. 

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Although a horrific thing to happen, so is getting a 2,000 pound bomb(courtesy of Joe Biden) dropped on your apartment as they think there is a Hamas fighter there. 

Israeli propaganda to deflect from the atrocities they are committing as I type. These 3 Israeli soldiers may well have been killed and all killing is bad, how many Palestinians have died in the last week? I don't know as there is no foreign press allowed into Gaza. Social media keeps me up to date and can't hide the facts, I estimate around 300. Why are Israel trying to stop journalists? Why are Western newspapers not printing the truth?

Your in the wrong  topic. Very disrespectful to what has been revealed by express permission of

the hostage families

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1