Which Side Will Thailand Choose?

1 hour ago, ChicagoExpat said:

Ah, the bored drinking coffee emoji.  SO EDGY.  SO DANK.

News flash -- my comment and the one I was responding to had nothing to do with China.

News flash -- when one country participates in the brutal murder of another's civilians, one might expect country B not to pledge its undying love for the other, having never once voiced a bit of concern or anger.  Hardly unreasonable.

News flash -- go f$ck yourself with your America hatred.

Ah, the old "personal insult when got nothing better to say" attack. That's a very American response. Shall I expect a 2,000 lb bomb next?

The thread is about China ( and the US ), but you seem to have overlooked that. Entirely on topic.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

The USA has been starting wars all over the world in the last 50 years. Long list but they don't own our world as they think they do - times up!

Thai leaders will be looking at the US vs China. What they see is a country that has two geriatrics competing to be POTUS, a country colluding in destroying a group of people that have the effrontery to want their own land to live on, a country spending billions of $ to fight a war that is none of it's business ( no treaty ), and China, led by a ruthless party that is taking over a large part of the planet without firing a shot, but has made the lives of many of it's citizens better than before Mao ( not that I have any love for Mao, or the CCP ).

Hmmmm. Decisions, decisions.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Dexxter said:

My hat is made from depleted uranium

Aluminium is the better choice as it's much more available and lighter..

best choice for us "conspiracy theorists"

tinfoilhat.gif.b34f8bbf9f74769324e793887e3a339c.gif

tinfoil.jpeg.63aba0d7d097f222c8534c27a4ca1b5c.jpeg

weirdalfoil_2322.webp.870a6de8584592f7c83765d6031969e9.webp

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Rather rich coming from a American, whose government are complicit to Genocide in Gaza. 

Rather cowardly hiding your ethnicity when discussing Israeli topics. 

well you could always go to the middle east area and join some radical Muslim jihad against the west.  They have enough problems of their own trying to come to some agreement since the mid 600's after Mohammed passed away and trying to decide who is the real leader...they gladly bomb and kill each other while keeping a foot on all female education. I am an American and proud of it...I do not have to agree with what the Israeli's are doing in the Gaza strip but if I was an Israeli and Hamas attacked my country and killed innocent folks in October, I definitely would want to destroy Hamas and  feel thatis that Israel  wants to get rid of Hamas which the Palestinians have allowed Hamas sanctuary to carry out reglar attacks on Israel.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

23 hours ago, BigBruv said:

Learn from your TV boomer 👍

Those 2 cities were not even in the top 5 most destroyed cities in Japan

Also look into Dresden

NOT everything you see on the TV or in His story books reflects the truth

Oh, get yourself educated! There were over 3900 tons  of high-explosive and incendiary bombs dropped on Dresden.

In the case of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, it took only one device (each) to flatten several square kilometers of the city center and kill thousands of people for several years after the bombings.

There is plenty of historical film and photos, both US and Japanese to educate yourself.

• Agree 1

30 minutes ago, Presnock said:

well you could always go to the middle east area and join some radical Muslim jihad against the west.  They have enough problems of their own trying to come to some agreement since the mid 600's after Mohammed passed away and trying to decide who is the real leader...they gladly bomb and kill each other while keeping a foot on all female education. I am an American and proud of it...I do not have to agree with what the Israeli's are doing in the Gaza strip but if I was an Israeli and Hamas attacked my country and killed innocent folks in October, I definitely would want to destroy Hamas and  feel thatis that Israel  wants to get rid of Hamas which the Palestinians have allowed Hamas sanctuary to carry out reglar attacks on Israel.

Strange how Hanks are so polarized; either love US/Israel or are a Muslim/Antisemite.

• Agree 1

31 minutes ago, Presnock said:

I definitely would want to destroy Hamas and  feel thatis that Israel  wants to get rid of Hamas which the Palestinians have allowed Hamas sanctuary to carry out reglar attacks on Israel.

Do you have any reason why Hamas would want to attack Israel?

• Thanks 1

If the both sides use the nukes, there will be no safe place on the planet to hide. MAD will see to that.

Just see what happened when super volcano Mount Toba (now Toba Lake on Sumatra) exploded 70,000 years ago. It wiped out almost 90% of all of life on the planet and the humanity had to start all over. The safest place then seem to have been Afrika.

So, yeah, we all seem to share the same genome with those few thousands of African mothers.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, BobBKK said:

The USA has been starting wars all over the world in the last 50 years. Long list but they don't own our world as they think they do - times up!

Indeed, the whole world is starting to see them for what they are....

• Thanks 2

On 5/23/2024 at 12:05 PM, BigBruv said:

Learn from your TV boomer 👍

Those 2 cities were not even in the top 5 most destroyed cities in Japan

Also look into Dresden

NOT everything you see on the TV or in His story books reflects the truth

I suppose the Holocaust didn't happen, man did not land on the moon, Kennedy was assassinated by the FBI and Hitler died quietly years after the war in Argentina.

5 hours ago, JoeRan said:

I am certainly not looking forward to anyone, anywhere suffering but with you all in a tizzy just waiting to use your B 52’s, your lack of empathy and intelligence shows true. Not knowing the meaning of hypocritical also explains much. Again your superiority complex thinking I have benefited greatly from what you have given me? The only thing you have given me is pure entertainment and the will to never be like you. I wish you well in your hate fuelled, racist attitudes. 

Hi its me Mr. B52. Remeber as you bash the USA that your government will jump when we say. That means you jump when we say. You may hate Uncle Sammy, but he rules you. Im technicaly your boss.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

Do you have any reason why Hamas would want to attack Israel?

Do but I really would like to see your Jew snifing technique. Can you do it from used underwear?

• Like 1

On 5/23/2024 at 12:37 PM, theblether said:

China cannot win any type of war against the USA and allies and they know it.

If China stop shipping actual finished goods in return for your coloured paper (US Dollars) what would the US do exactly?

Invade?

Concentration / work camps so dumb yanks can have their stupid plastic toys, phones, microwaves, washing macchines, cars, fridges, aircon units and so on?

If China downed tools the US would implode.

Maybe that's why US has open southern border - build up workers who'll accept slave wages

Fat americans and mexicans couldnt replace the work and value China produces

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, jimn said:

I suppose the Holocaust didn't happen, man did not land on the moon, Kennedy was assassinated by the FBI and Hitler died quietly years after the war in Argentina.

People died on all sides but that narrative has huge gaping holes (just like your gf ; )

Most clever people believe it was the CIA (or a loose group of affiliates - not the FBI or some guy with a broken gun like the TV told you to believe).

In intelligence circles there's also some doubt as to whether it was Argentina or somewhere else

Edited by BigBruv
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, BigBruv said:

If China stop shipping actual finished goods in return for your coloured paper (US Dollars) what would the US do exactly?

Invade?

Concentration / work camps so dumb yanks can have their stupid plastic toys, phones, microwaves, washing macchines, cars, fridges, aircon units and so on?

If China downed tools the US would implode.

Maybe that's why US has open southern border - build up workers who'll accept slave wages

Fat americans and mexicans couldnt replace the work and value China produces

The tragedy is you actually believe that. You believe that with the power of a thousand burning suns. And it's rank stupidity. 

A machine in Shanghai doesn't know it's a machine in Shanghai. A machine in Chicago is exactly the same. 

If you are thick enough to believe that China has labour market supremacy over the US then you are only proving your ignorance. 

China is already on the road to demographic catastrophe. 

But - and due to the fact I have a daily ration for engaging with idiots and luckily I have one left today- I'll raise the stakes. 

Please explain to the forum why Mexico's balance of trade with the USA is surging. 

This will be entertaining as it will involve actual thought. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, theblether said:

blah blah  rank stupidity. 

Invade?

It's almost over for the US.

All you have left is your boomer brained arrogance.

This is YOUR president FFS:

All you have left is 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, BigBruv said:

Invade?

All you have left is your boomer brained arrogance.

This is YOUR president FFS:

All you have left is 

I'm not American. 

And you've just exhausted my idiot quota for the day. 

Off with you.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Yagoda said:

Hi its me Mr. B52. Remeber as you bash the USA that your government will jump when we say. That means you jump when we say. You may hate Uncle Sammy, but he rules you. Im technicaly your boss.

Your government as is your country is a joke boss man. My country is not far behind which is why I don’t live there,  but nobody wants to nuke us. Keep thinking I’ll jump for you. Such dumb, dissolutional thinking. No wonder Americans are the butt of all jokes

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, ChicagoExpat said:

I won't tell if I'm a crafty JOOOO or not. 

They are *supposed* to be high IQ so I doubt it tbh.

I'd guess blowhard brainwashed blue collar sherman

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, BigBruv said:

OK Boomer.  Blather on elsewhere

I'm not a boomer. You forgot to answer: 

"Please explain to the forum why Mexico's balance of trade with the USA is surging." - I gave you a clue already. 

In years past we used to have three hundred plus comments on threads like this where people of intelligence and experience argued excellent points to death. These days we're reduced to the ramblings of Dunning-Kruger incompetents. At this point you'll be googling "Dunning-Kruger" to find out what it means which just adds to the hilarity. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, JoeRan said:

Your government as is your country is a joke boss man. My country is not far behind which is why I don’t live there,  but nobody wants to nuke us. Keep thinking I’ll jump for you. Such dumb, dissolutional thinking. No wonder Americans are the butt of all jokes

You forgot to call me Sir.  Now go spend some dollar backed currency and we will call you when we need you, and it wont be for your opinion

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, theblether said:

You forgot to answer: 

Invade?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/23/2024 at 11:55 AM, save the frogs said:

The "threat" of nuclear war has been going on for decades and decades and never goes away.

FFS.....It is not meant to go away. That is how the nuclear deterrent works and has worked since WW2.

Edited by SunsetT

On 5/23/2024 at 5:32 PM, Brewster67 said:

The US trying to poke China at every opportunity.

So you think it's OK for China to take over the whole South China sea, and democratic countries like Taiwan and Tibet, against all international law. If countries standing up to this aggression is poking then they need poking.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, ChicagoExpat said:

YOU'RE LYING AGAIN.  It is true.

I have an idea -- lead the way.  Tell us your ethnicity, your education, where you grew up, your favorite activities, your wife's/husband's hobbies, all about your kids, etc.

If you make a good faith effort at transparency -- REAL transparency -- I will tell you if I'm Jewish.

Looks like you have persecution complex. 

I'm proud of my ethnicity and if were discussing say my opinion on the troubles in Northern Ireland would not hide my protestant background, NEVER, I have integrity and pride. Although I follow more the teachings of Judaism, Hinduism, and Mahayana Buddhism, I am still a Scottish Protestant. My grandmother told me stories of her grandparents being displaced in the Highland Clearances. This was a genocide similar to the one in Gaza, that many don't even know about. I grew up in Glasgow, which is a city separated by religion. 

I asked you a simple question, which would explain your irrational support of a genocidal regime in Israel. You refused to answer, shame on you. Think about what your grandparents would think of this. 

Edited by Neeranam
  • Agree 1