Cert of Residency when married living in wife house

I do not have a rental agreement as I live in our house which is registered in my wife's name

What docs are required for proof for the cert of Residency? 

Wife's thabian baan? 

Marriage certificate? 

Marriage registration? 

Wife ID? 

Note this will be at Chonburi immigration 

9 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Have wife do a TM30.

Have you previously done a TM47 (90 day report)

https://aseannow.com/topic/1283077-certificate-of-residence-jomtien-immigration/

Thanks.  Yes we just did a TM30 for me in this house as I was previously registered in BKK (where I was working).

My last 90 day report was in BKK as my visa is BKK based. I guess now my wife's thabian baan is now Chonburi, my TM30 done Chonburi, I can do 90 day in Chonburi??? (Although my current non-O was done in BKK)

Regards

Paul

9 minutes ago, drbrit said:

I can do 90 day in Chonburi??? (Although my current non-O was done in BKK)

You can file your 90 days report when its due ( 15 days before  or upto 7 days after the last date)

Visit with your wife along with Thai ID card, House book , marriage certificate, TM30 

• Thumbs Up 2

10 minutes ago, drbrit said:

My last 90 day report was in BKK as my visa is BKK based. I guess now my wife's thabian baan is now Chonburi, my TM30 done Chonburi, I can do 90 day in Chonburi??? (Although my current non-O was done in BKK)

Think you will be ok. The TM30 can be your change of address.

If you have screenshot of the TM30 that would be useful and yes wife TB and ID card etc you mention in OP..

CW requires a TM47 to apply for a COR however they are only immigration office that has that requirement 

22 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Think you will be ok. The TM30 can be your change of address.

If you have screenshot of the TM30 that would be useful and yes wife TB and ID card etc you mention in OP..

CW requires a TM47 to apply for a COR however they are only immigration office that has that requirement 

Thanks again

Yes I have a TM47 but it was in BKK because it HAS to be in BKK because that is where my non-O marriage visa was done last year.

I wonder if Chonburi Immigration will have an issue with that.

27 minutes ago, DrJoy said:

You can file your 90 days report when its due ( 15 days before  or upto 7 days after the last date)

Visit with your wife along with Thai ID card, House book , marriage certificate, TM30 

Thanks yes.  As another poster has mentioned, Chonburi requires a 90 day TM47 which I do have - however it was last done in BKK because it HAS to be done in BKK because my non-O marriage visa is based in BKK last year.    

1 minute ago, drbrit said:

Thanks again

Yes I have a TM47 but it was in BKK because it HAS to be in BKK because that is where my non-O marriage visa was done last year.

I wonder if Chonburi Immigration will have an issue with that.

You have done a TM30 so your registered address is now in Chonburi and next TM47 90 Days will be in Chonburi as well.

For what you need the CoR, open Bangacount or buying a Car or???

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, UWEB said:

You have done a TM30 so your registered address is now in Chonburi and next TM47 90 Days will be in Chonburi as well.

For what you need the CoR, open Bangacount or buying a Car or???

OK I see, that makes sense.  In a previous posting I was told my 90 day must be done at the office that issued your non-0 visa (but that doesn't hold logic to me).

I want the CoR for applying for a Yellow Book thabian baan.

Regards

8 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

I just use the house blue book. 

Also, as above having other things in place as well as your passport, photos etc. 

Yes I always take far more docs than are listed in the requirements just in case!   You never know what they may ask for on any day !