Judge Upholds Involuntary Manslaughter Indictment Against Alec Baldwin in 'Rust' Shooting

13 minutes ago, transam said:

No, not "Trained Police Pistol", you can't even get your facts right......😂

Baldwin, a trained firearms expert, or an actor...........😂

Go try to bury someone else, you're good at that........😝

“Baldwin, a trained firearms expert, or an actor...........😂

And your justification that condones Baldwin pointing a loaded firearm and PULLING the trigger at an UNARMED non threatening person IS????

We anxiously await your “expert trained police pistol “ opinion.

Just now, transam said:

I don't like tools twisting my words, end of............🤔

I’ve quoted your exact words several times.

Please explain how I twisted.

Oh, you can’t!

Just now, G_Money said:

“Baldwin, a trained firearms expert, or an actor...........😂

And your justification that condones Baldwin pointing a loaded firearm and PULLING the trigger at an UNARMED non threatening person IS????

We anxiously await your “expert trained police pistol “ opinion.

He didn't know it was a loaded forearm, he is an actor, the paid safety personnel make sure everything is safe for the ACTOR.

But we have those who just want to bury folk, helps with their dribbling syndrome......😋

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Oh, I have read it and reposted to help with your memory loss.

My original post, read it..........Not my later whittled down version.......🤗

In any case, what is your problem with me trained, in the UK on "Police Pistol 1"...?🤭

2 minutes ago, transam said:

He didn't know it was a loaded forearm, he is an actor, the paid safety personnel make sure everything is safe for the ACTOR.

But we have those who just want to bury folk, helps with their dribbling syndrome......😋

“He didn't know it was a loaded forearm, he is an actor, the paid safety personnel make sure everything is safe for the ACTOR.”

He who places the weapon in his hands has accountability to ensure they know the battery of the weapon.  Period.  

So your justification of pointing a loaded or unloaded weapon at a non threatening person and PULLING the trigger is???

• Haha 1

My original post, read it..........Not my later whittled down version.......🤗

In any case, what is your problem with me trained, in the UK on "Police Pistol 1"...?🤭

Just quoting what YOU posted.  Then you deny.

Par for the course.

1 minute ago, G_Money said:

“He didn't know it was a loaded forearm, he is an actor, the paid safety personnel make sure everything is safe for the ACTOR.”

He who places the weapon in his hands has accountability to ensure they know the battery of the weapon.  Period.  

So your justification of pointing a loaded or unloaded weapon at a non threatening person and PULLING the trigger is???

Was he at a shooting range under the instructions of an instructor, or was he in a film studio with props.......?  😂

Tell me which..............🤭

Just now, transam said:

Was he at a shooting range under the instructions of an instructor, or was he in a film studio with props.......?  😂

Tell me which..............🤭

Irrelevant.

He pointed the pistol at the person and pulled the trigger.  Loaded or unloaded.

I’m having serious doubts you ever completed any firearms training.

The internet is great for make believe.

Irrelevant.

He pointed the pistol at the person and pulled the trigger.  Loaded or unloaded.

I’m having serious doubts you ever completed any firearms training.

The internet is great for make believe.

So you will not answer my question, because it will bury you......🤭

I think I have my old UK firearms licence here somewhere........😉

1 minute ago, transam said:

So you will not answer my question, because it will bury you......🤭

I think I have my old UK firearms licence here somewhere........😉

I’ve already answered your questions.  You just refuse to accept the truth.

Nothing I can do about that.

I’ve already answered your questions.  You just refuse to accept the truth.

Nothing I can do about that.

No you haven't, was he on a film set or studio with props, or at a shooting range being instructed by an instructor using live ammo..🤭.

I found my firearms' licence, issued by the Metropolitan Police, Firearms Branch..... 

Would you like to see it....?     😘

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, transam said:

No you haven't, was he on a film set or studio with props, or at a shooting range being instructed by an instructor using live ammo..🤭.

I found my firearms' licence, issued by the Metropolitan Police, Firearms Branch..... 

Would you like to see it....?     😘

I suppose the heat is having an impact on your cognitive functioning.

As stated before, it’s irrelevant where he was.  On a prop set or range.  The rules don’t change.  Pick up a weapon,  battery check. Firearms 101.

Secondly, absolutely no justification in pointing the weapon at a person and pulling the trigger.  Loaded or unloaded.

He did that.  The weapon did not “fire itself”.

Any disagreement with the above and your claimed certificate is as worthless as the paper it’s written on.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, G_Money said:

I suppose the heat is having an impact on your cognitive functioning.

As stated before, it’s irrelevant where he was.  On a prop set or range.  The rules don’t change.  Pick up a weapon,  battery check. Firearms 101.

Secondly, absolutely no justification in pointing the weapon at a person and pulling the trigger.  Loaded or unloaded.

He did that.  The weapon did not “fire itself”.

Any disagreement with the above and your claimed certificate is as worthless as the paper it’s written on.

So you will not answer my question.............😂

My firearms' licence is with regard to your assumptions about me and my posts regarding firearms, so I found it for nothing.

You are buried twice now.............🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, transam said:

My firearms' licence is with regard to your assumptions about me and my posts regarding firearms, so I found it for nothing.

I have answered numerous times.  The problem is your comprehension and unsafe weapons handling characteristics.

One thing is certain.  I would not be within 5 miles of you handling a weapon.  I consider you dangerous with a weapon.  More so than Baldwin himself.

You’ve been buried numerous times now.

You still haven’t answered my question of Baldwins justification in pointing the weapon at that person and pulling the trigger?

Are you stumped again?

A bit like setting fire to a firework factory and claiming innocence because you didn't know the lighter you used had fuel in it. 

Oh and by the way, the lighter magically lit itself. Wasn't me guv. 

A woeful defense.  

17 minutes ago, G_Money said:

I have answered numerous times.  The problem is your comprehension and unsafe weapons handling characteristics.

One thing is certain.  I would not be within 5 miles of you handling a weapon.  I consider you dangerous with a weapon.  More so than Baldwin himself.

You still haven’t answered my question of Baldwins justification in pointing the weapon at that person and pulling the trigger?

Are you stumped again?

You have a serious problem with guns - clearly. 

Anti-Gun activists like you are lacking reality checks.

It was an accident on a film set that resulted in the death/injury of people - it happens.

If anyone should be getting charged it is the film company and then the gun armourer - not the actor.

But the anti-gun activists want as high a profile as possible - so they go for the high profile person.

Baldwin will be found innocent - but he is and he will continue to go though Hell - and you activists will be happy.

For God's sake - she was his friend !!

That tells me what sort of humans anti-gun activists like you are.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Are you stumped again?

I wasn't on the set when it happened, neither were you..........🙄

Now tell me, when on set, do ACTORS point guns at each other and pull the trigger.......?

A simple Yes or No will do for now......🤭

I wasn't on the set when it happened, neither were you..........🙄

Now tell me, when on set, do ACTORS point guns at each other and pull the trigger.......?

A simple Yes or No will do for now......🤭

Per written protocol, only after they have checked it.  

• Haha 1

When an actor is to drive a car, should he be doing a complete mechanical check in advance - brakes, steering and so on - or does he get in and drive? Is he the person paid to check the vehicle's safety?

Just now, Yellowtail said:

Per written protocol, only after they have checked it.  

Perhaps he did, was told it had dummy rounds, he wouldn't know the difference, he RELIES on the resident paid safety expert.......🤗

3 minutes ago, Purdey said:

When an actor is to drive a car, should he be doing a complete mechanical check in advance - brakes, steering and so on - or does he get in and drive? Is he the person paid to check the vehicle's safety?

If written protocol requires the actor do "...a complete mechanical check in advance - brakes, steering and so on...", then yes, the actor should do it. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, transam said:

Perhaps he did, was told it had dummy rounds, he wouldn't know the difference, he RELIES on the resident paid safety expert.......🤗

It is easy to tell dummies from live rounds, and surely this would be one of the first things they would learn if they used both on the job. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

You have a serious problem with guns - clearly. 

Anti-Gun activists like you are lacking reality checks.

It was an accident on a film set that resulted in the death/injury of people - it happens.

If anyone should be getting charged it is the film company and then the gun armourer - not the actor.

But the anti-gun activists want as high a profile as possible - so they go for the high profile person.

Baldwin will be found innocent - but he is and he will continue to go though Hell - and you activists will be happy.

For God's sake - she was his friend !!

That tells me what sort of humans anti-gun activists like you are.

Another incompetent answer by someone clueless about weapons handling.

So pointing a weapon at someone and pulling the trigger is now an ACCIDENT.

Only in the minds of the left.

• Sad 1

51 minutes ago, transam said:

Nice try but you lose , again!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

It is easy to tell dummies from live rounds, and surely this would be one of the first things they would learn if they used both on the job. 

A press check of the chamber would of proven whether the round was live or dummy round.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

No its not, if a film is being shot from in front of an actor the bullet nose must be visible in a revolver, it will look like a live round.......Honestly, some of you don't have much idea about film making and real and not real.......

Open the chamber on a revolver, what does the camera see, the casings and primers, spent rounds can be counted by the primer dents.

So fake bullets will have no dents as if not fired when a "cowboy" checks.

The only person that knows if live or not is the paid professional......😋

We can argue all day about it, but the paid safety was found at fault, if the law is looking for something else, we will find out at the trial.....😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Another incompetent answer by someone clueless about weapons handling.

So pointing a weapon at someone and pulling the trigger is now an ACCIDENT.

Only in the minds of the left.

You are clearly locked into this delusion and refuse to think outside your own cognitive bias.

I love good western movies - have you seen how many times a gun is pointed at another person and fired.

Movies are not real mate - all those car crashes you see in the movies are 'faked' and some people died doing that.

Just ask Paul Walker from the Fast and Furious movies. 

Unbelievable.   Go get a life - maybe find another cause mate - go save some soi dogs.

• Thanks 1