Trump Predicts Nikki Haley Will Join His Team: "We Share the Same Ideas"

Trump only wants her supporters.  He's not too happy about her being mean to him, doubtful she'll ever be an insider again.  Haley has become so disgustingly political, it's sad to watch.  Her supporters may never support her again....

[By announcing her intention to vote for Donald Trump for president, Nikki Haley did the most Nikki Haley thing possible: She caved to Trump and depressed every conservative Never Trumper who pulled the lever for her.]

https://www.thedailybeast.com/nikki-haley-bends-the-knee-to-trump-humiliates-all-her-supporters?ref=wrap

• Agree 2

Shes a real women, a warmonger who knows the meaning of women hood!

She can be useful in a cabinet position or surrogates role!

What ever role Trump & her can decide .

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Trump only wants her supporters.  He's not too happy about her being mean to him, doubtful she'll ever be an insider again.  Haley has become so disgustingly political, it's sad to watch.  Her supporters may never support her again....

[By announcing her intention to vote for Donald Trump for president, Nikki Haley did the most Nikki Haley thing possible: She caved to Trump and depressed every conservative Never Trumper who pulled the lever for her.]

https://www.thedailybeast.com/nikki-haley-bends-the-knee-to-trump-humiliates-all-her-supporters?ref=wrap

Hold the press. A politician made a political move. how awful.

• Love It 2

8 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Haley has become so disgustingly political

yes totally different than all the other politicians. good grief. 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Haley is a warmonger - I hope she never gets anywhere near power.

On 5/27/2024 at 8:05 AM, Tug said:

I doubt she really shares the same ideas she a republican trump isent he might choose her as VP but I don’t think she’s subservient enough perhaps a cabinet or ambassador position poor Nicky it must really be hideous to have to kiss the orange posterior yuck!!

She loves the smell of soiled diapers 

IMO if/when the GOP cleans up its act they will purge all those who were part of the MAGA farce.  It will be like in the doomsday movies where the survivors who turned cannibal will be killed off.  But things are going to get a lot worse for the US right-wing before they get better, and the Dems seem to be playing it smart (for a change): back off and let them devour each other.  The present GOP is bothered by this, it really irked them that during McCarthy's SOTH fiasco the Dems were laughing and boozing it up while they were wringing their hands.

On the other hand I do not at all cherish the arrival of the New GOP headed by the likes of Liz Cheney, but I may not live to see that (Cheney 2032?).  It looks like Nikki will not be allowed into the new fold.

BTW I still stand by the possibility that by the time November comes around neither of the two major party's current candidates will be in the running.