Hillary Clinton Reflects on 2016 Campaign: Women Abandoned Me Because I Wasn’t 'Perfect'

38 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

Beacon of Democracy??...... really, maybe in brainwahsed americans eyes,  outside the US, not so much!

Killton, the dems and 90% of media didnt accept Trump as president, you wage wars under the guise of 'spreading democracy' yet dont accept it in your own. same goes for the UK over brexit!

Magadonians like Trump are all whiners and snowflakes. Always whined about being victims. Trump had both Houses, DOJ and FBI were Trump’s appointees and Fox had the majority of viewerships. He appointed many Rep judges and state like Georgia is governed by Reps. Yet somehow in their simple minds, they hallucinate that others are waging war against their dear leader. They are a bunch of laughs. 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, frank83628 said:

and he was correct

So Russia has nothing to do with the Russian interference evidenced in the Mueller report and the GOP led Senate report?  😀

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, BTB1977 said:

Her husband didn't want her. Why she think anyone else would. 

She got more votes than Trump in 2016. Not bad for a person no one would want! 😃

Edited by candide

15 hours ago, candide said:

So Russia has nothing to do with the Russian interference evidenced in the Mueller report and the GOP led Senate report?  😀

are you talking about some facebook posts/adverets? what did this 'interference' actually interfere with and how? Killery still got the popular vote, so it clearly didn't help Trumpo in that respect. 

i think you'll find it's a nothing burger, you just have to eat humble pie

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

are you talking about some facebook posts/adverets? what did this 'interference' actually interfere with and how? Killery still got the popular vote, so it clearly didn't help Trumpo in that respect. 

i think you'll find it's a nothing burger, you just have to eat humble pie

Nobody knows which impact it had and that was not the subject of my post.

Facts are:

- Russia tried to interfere

- Trump officially stated he believed Putin when he said it wasn't Russia.

You can try to deflect as much as you want with your nothing burger claim, but those are the facts.

• Agree 1